Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (43173 Views)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / New Directive In Force On Posting Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2012
ban master: Na kiss mata ton fight ooo... i D̶̲̥̅̊ey there

serious? Abeg yarn us more make we enjoy gists.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by tinnymerit(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.
At least na fight no be bomb dem dey throw like ur vampire brothers.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Super1759: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2012
berem: Why won't they fight? Aren't they human? Police fights,army fights,navy fights,even rep members fight! And u who's condemning them fight too!so let them be abeg!
lol
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by kpozite(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Rycedee: [color=#990000][/color]hmmmmm ladies fighting? GOD!!,the one with the white tshirt looks like my Ex,she is use to that... ;Dhmmmmm ladies fighting? GOD!!,the one with the white tshirt looks like my Ex,she is use to that...

Chei sorry ooh then you must have suffered in her hand hope she didn't give you much beating before you quit. Thank God you survived the relationship.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Super1759: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

hey guy, bt una bad oooo, una for seperate dem na. Durin my own tym, d camp was fun, notin lyk fightin or stealin, everybody behave maturely.
bros.our camp was fun oo esp our hostel but this macho-guy won't let us hear word even afta he didn win anything.he brags how he killed 5 elephants.he dares everybody.so when the fight started and we noticed that he will be beaten,we kept calm.truly that day was full of fun.he didn talk again till we left camp
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.
I hv noticed dat being a graduate dosent change a tin abt a persn_jst kipin u out of d alrdy jampackd labour mrkt 4 at least 4 yrs
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by IYANGBALI: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2012
shut the fok up.How did you know they are from the south?oponu ode.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by akanni38: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2012
lwkmd[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] grin
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by banmaster(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

serious? Abeg yarn us more make we enjoy gists.

Na small tin now, him boi frnd kiss A̶̲̥̅̊♏‎​ nd so †ђξ second gel D̶̲̥̅̊ey jealous na so she talk nonsense wey М̣̣̥̇ǎ̜̣̍kε †ђξ one wey dem kiss provoke
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by EKELEONU(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2012
If u never fight before oya raise ur hands....abegi...one of them must have been pushed to d wall jor to warrant this.not supporting them o wink
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by prosper606(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2012
Corpers Shaaa....lol

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Onoru1(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2012
2 ladies fight and most relevant comment here was their fighting far a man!
What if 2 men fight, what will they fight for?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Onoru1(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2012
prosper606: Corpers Shaaa....lol
As he they so, he might be student of KSU.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by 1Dray(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

even u too dat has go out of ur comfort of onitsha can still spew rubbish. Do i look lyk an aboki to u, leapin witout thinkin, better put on ur thinkin cap. Ewu lyk u.

An 'Abdul' not an aboki? U must be kidding me.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by andyanders: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2012
when 2 men fight, they fight for belle
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Brezzybone(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Clear Road: I didn't know pple still fight o! All dis youth corpers suppose 2 be teachers 4 1 school or anoda. I wonda wetin dem go dey teach d skool children. Its a shame.
Woman right
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ignis: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2012
toluxa1: Am I the only one who thinks this fight na on top man matter?
You are not alone.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by edicolove: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

ode, do i look lyk an aboki to u, onira nu, better tink wit ur no 6, mtwsss

I know this type. Aboki wannabe. Lol
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by edicolove: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2012
Onoru1: 2 ladies fight and most relevant comment here was their fighting far a man!
What if 2 men fight, what will they fight for?

Haba! For the benjamins nau! Pepe, kulele, money! You dey ask again? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Audukaya: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2012
They must be poly graduates,if they even graduate.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Ayanfe004(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2012
Both of them are bunch of nonentity.who cares to knw y disintegrating themselves.no manners.dis ones na corpers or fighters in a uniforms.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by sniperwolf(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2012
zangiff: Each wanna show power ni
thug of war ni
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by afrikanns: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2012
Practising the soldier's training, u kno just out of the 3wks camp training.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ndky: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2012
:oƝa̶̲̥̅ man mata make dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fite soooo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by toluxa1(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2012
They were actually fighting over me.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by oge4real(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2012
This is even more disgraceful than the policemen fighting the other day. Where is the hope of Nigeria?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by 10over101: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2012
No be real fight jooor..Tug of war play..
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by bullseye2(f): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Mr UmaRu:
u mean ? ? ? Do u want to write "DESCEND" ? U disgrace me pass the fighting gals. What r u reading n UNILAG ?

Classic case of Mr. Pot calling Mr. Kettle black. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2012
ay0201: Oponu, afofun gbemu, ode ido! Must you talk, inobjective idiot. Tribalistic fool. You are the one who needs to get a life. You smoke dry shit abi? Small thing tribe don enter your mind, imagine your level of exposure. Shame on you. I understand your plight sha. Iti bolibo.

hey guy, stop takin cheap drugs, person, myopic minded fellow
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by yemmy19(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Shameless ladies.....dey ar prick addict
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Super1759: bros.our camp was fun oo esp our hostel but this macho-guy won't let us hear word even afta he didn win anything.he brags how he killed 5 elephants.he dares everybody.so when the fight started and we noticed that he will be beaten,we kept calm.truly that day was full of fun.he didn talk again till we left camp

LOL, serve him well, he think say d tin na for muscle
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
ban master:

Na small tin now, him boi frnd kiss A̶̲̥̅̊♏‎​ nd so †ђξ second gel D̶̲̥̅̊ey jealous na so she talk nonsense wey М̣̣̥̇ǎ̜̣̍kε †ђξ one wey dem kiss provoke

wonder shall never end. And d guy no seperate dem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.