Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (43147 Views)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / New Directive In Force On Posting Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by fankasibe: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
The is a living testimony of a man's joystick (it intoxicates d females)
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by lanjum(f): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Austino2955: No mind that illiterate aboki, is it not there kingsmen who fight about by throwing bomb here and there, even to their claimed respected emir of borno and there illustrus sons. If i may ask is it the southerner. Is it not possible that the coppers are notherner showing off where they ar presently practicing in the country. Female boko boko. Sighhhhh
leave am,make d aboki dey jam talk. ish
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by jarkata(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Na because they never post them go machina in yobe state or borno state where sun go beat a hell frm them.they no even know wetin them dey call unemployment, instead make them dey think watin them go lay their hands upon if they finish d nysc ,no more alowee after.advice them pls.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by koolguy88(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
dem chop belle full that's why they have energy to display, NAUGHTY GIRLS[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by adsega(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Which state dem dey serve self? If na ogun state, dat shows dat d martial art training introduced by d state govt is intoxicating dem
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Princek12(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
According to the Book of Players, Chap 5, v. 4, when two women fight each other, 99.9999% of the time, it is over a man.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Vincent41(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Answering the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
But not Under the sun or in the rain
With babes, and Alchool
Nigeria is ours,if ur father is at Goverment House Abuja
Nigeria we Serve,but is for others to Eat and enjoy.......... .....
N.Y.S.C Anthem.....edit ed My Corper Ab-Nsugbe
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by TerryCarr(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Weaves are flying grin
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by pimps: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Austino2955: No mind that illiterate aboki, is it not there kingsmen who fight about by throwing bomb here and there, even to their claimed respected emir of borno and there illustrus sons. If i may ask is it the southerner. Is it not possible that the coppers are notherner showing off where they ar presently practicing in the country. Female boko boko. Sighhhhh
Another halfbaked graduate fool
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by jimmyboy1010(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.
Useless godd for nothing son of Boko-Haram!, at least they are far-far better than your Almajiri's and Babialar Beggars and poacher's encroaching our land. Weeere, Oloshi, Barawo Banza!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by milky3(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Charity begins @ home and ends in public indeed.... tongue
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by begwong: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
hope those 2 fighting CORPERS will not end up as 2 CORPSES
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by faithobodogulo(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.
hw do u know they re southerners? jst askin
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by adoniza(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
It's just one of those things ..lol...
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by nagoma(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
faith obodogulo: hw do u know they re southerners? jst askin

They are wearing horse hair on their heads and they are shameless - these are trade some of the trade marks .
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Bella3(f): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2012
nagoma:

They are wearing horse hair on their heads and they are shameless - these are trade some of the trade marks .
after, you wil say pple are painting Islam black. When from what we can see: terrorism is the trade mark of islam.
You see?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by tithe(m): 1:58am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by igboboy1(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2012
abdulkayus:

even u too dat has go out of ur comfort of onitsha can still spew rubbish. Do i look lyk an aboki to u, leapin witout thinkin, better put on ur thinkin cap. Ewu lyk u.
Nna no mind them...why do nigerians think na only aboki dey get arabic name or be muslim?

I guess rauf agbesola is aboki? Amhmed Tinubu kwa? mOSHOOD aBIOLA?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by alienware(m): 5:33am On Jul 22, 2012
Onoru1:
As he they so, he might be student of KSU.
how do u know they are student of k.s.u ? Do u mean kogi state university ?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Orikinla(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2012
There is nothing strange about two animals fighting in public. There is always fighting in the Animal Kingdom. Lest we forget only few us are really civilized humans, because majority are still stuck in their primitive nature. But I don't like women fighting with their clothes on. Two naked women fighting in public is more interesting.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by 1peter29: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2012
toluxa1: Charity begins at home. This two look like they are used to this.
grin
toluxa1: Charity begins at home. This two look like they are used to this.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by seankola(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2012
Wait Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. Like how old are u? You seem totally out of place...are u sure u belong to this forum? Pple advise u and u still curse! All wants u to remove the dumb impression of southerners/Northerners frm ya tots n u dey prove guy? No worry, when its time for u to wrestle... May Gog Help You! uote author=abdulkayus]

olodo, wen did i bcom a northerner? Jus for sayin my mind has nw turn me to a northerner!, chaiiii, oma se ooo[/quote]
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by WebSurfer(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2012
abdulkayus:

ode, do i look lyk an aboki to u, onira nu, better tink wit ur no 6, mtwsss
Ʊ be aboki, Confirmed
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by kaeel: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2012
And d wina is... Otondoz
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by DaBozz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate.
Hw do u kno dy r southerners
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by coolted(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lmao
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Revolva(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
All the people that posted and called abdulkaye an aboki are all bunch of idiots with no logical mind they are hypocrite and like flies wey dey rush shit(poo) very illitrate mind .
Is it everybody that's is from the north that is an aboki - aboki is the meaning of my friend in the hausa language ok-even let's come down south are there not people from yoruba speakin area that bear abdul, even auchi edos and middlebelt people also - idiots that don't know anything about nigeria
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
WebSurfer: Ʊ be aboki, Confirmed
u myt b an aboki at heart,cs ur brain is relativly condensd...
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by prospero5(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2012
Y are u so limitd in reasonin? go 2 columbia, u wil find dis too. evn schl chldrn in Taiwan, do it too. Shey no b humans?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by adira(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2012
oh no!!!! tooo bad,. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.