Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (43148 Views)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / New Directive In Force On Posting Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
1Dray:

An 'Abdul' not an aboki? U must be kidding me.

or u are kiddim urself, wen u never go out of ur comfort zone, hw will u knw? Tel me where aboki dey bear kayus, wake up dude
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by pat077: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.
hw do u know they're both 4rm d south?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by bakila: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
1Dray:

An 'Abdul' not an aboki? U must be kidding me.

Na so you dull?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by jackima: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
ile la ti keso rode. Alajangbila omo ale. awon omo ti doju tara ati ebi.
ija igboro ki tan boro.
ija lori okunrin.
Aye nlo an toooooo.....
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by StellaBella(f): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.
I dont know why u northerners will plug your big blokous into a nine year old girl
get her pregnant, baby tear her fistula because she not matured enough
And she pee and poo on herself for the rest of her life.
Why NORTHERNERS!!!
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by sylve11: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

hey my guy, to be fightin is a child play to me, i dont c any reasons y grown up ppl will be xchangin blows, wat did u wan to teach d younger ones?

Not everybody can practice turn ur other cheek when once slapped, so u see it? cool
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Stella_Bella:
I dont know why u northerners will plug your big blokous into a nine year old girl
get her pregnant, baby tear her fistula because she not matured enough
And she pee and poo on herself for the rest of her life.
Why NORTHERNERS!!!

yes y northerners? I think its cos of their cultural bliv, and dont forget, every region has his own cultural problems, and by d way hope u are nt referrin to me cos am nt a northerner, geddit
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by pembisco(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Future leaders my ass!
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by loeman(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nysc mania
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by banmaster(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

wonder shall never end. And d guy no seperate dem?

Y him go separate dem him D̶̲̥̅̊ey happy self say na coz ☀̤̣̈̇f him two beautiful ladies D̶̲̥̅̊ey fyt
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by nagoma(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

olodo, wen did i bcom a northerner? Jus for sayin my mind has nw turn me to a northerner!, chaiiii, oma se ooo

I am a northerner . Nothing wrong with that. But the northern girls educated or not are too refined for this agbero behavior. These are southern so called graduates. The wanna be horse hair they put on their heads is an additional identity.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by UdembaBenjamin: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dis is realy a disgraz to corppership, yyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Sabotage4700(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
kpozite: What a shame ! ! ! Probably becos of a boy, who's not worth fighting over. It make me feel sick to think these two will end up in some's house as wives.
kpozite: What a shame ! ! ! Probably becos of a boy, who's not worth fighting over. It make me feel sick to think these two will end up in some's house as wives.
[quote author=kpozite]What a shame ! ! ! Probably becos of a boy, who's not worth fighting over. It make me feel sick i knew dat it wont be more dan dat, women fighting because of 1 rich alhaji.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by vanstanzy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Guyz, i dont see females fighting, but tangled-up weavon. O my, what mega fc/uk up. LOL!
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Clear Road: I didn't know pple still fight o! All dis youth corpers suppose 2 be teachers 4 1 school or anoda. I wonda wetin dem go dey teach d skool children. Its a shame.
na how to fight
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by vanstanzy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
nagoma:

I am a northerner . Nothing wrong with that. But the northern girls educated or not are too refined for this agbero behavior. These are southern so called graduates. The wanna be horse hair they put on their heads is an additional identity.

Ah! Shut ur sh!7 hole. Who asked ur opinion? Take a good look at the pic of the fight. Cos thats how ur 'pitbulls' d boko beasts are going to tear at eachothers throat until they all perish.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by UmarSanda: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dont mind that foolish aboki

u must b high on something, so because he said d truth, he is nw aboki? Ode ur hatred 4 Aboki wil giv u hyperteitis. Useless bigot.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by vanstanzy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
Onoru1: 2 ladies fight and most relevant comment here was their fighting far a man!
What if 2 men fight, what will they fight for?

Funny u asked. U know the last time there was a major clash and three guyz died it was cos of 'love of cu/nt'.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ola2007: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
na wa 4dam b'cos of man na waoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ola2007: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
d guy good on bed b dat ooooooooooo.my guys i abey make in na go use sugar 4na own oooooo
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by vanstanzy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
freshboy88: National disgrace

This is nothing compared to the fight both legislative arm stage in the House Chambers. And this is transmitted on both national n international tv. But we cant deny that our 'House-fighting legislooters' started out like these ladies.
Now u tell me, which is the GREATER NATIONAL DISGRACE?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ola2007: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
na wa 4dam b'cos of one guy na in dam dey fight
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ola2007: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
na waooooooooooooooo,see wat guys as count in d world,abey make everybody dey going put sugar on there something so dat he can sweet like dis guy dey are fighting on,dat na good thing in town now.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Agimor(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
And who says they are southerners.hiss
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by mooninsun(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Those cat that fought at our national house were once like them. With this, haven't we gotten new natured wrestler that would take in place of the previous gladiators?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
...just how they fought and clawed their ways out of skul. To them,life is all about fighting and clawing 2 get what u want. It's a mind-thing...mchewww
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Skmoda360(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
what brings abt southerners in this mata nw, sha..meless tribalist
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by cindyrella(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Smh. . .They don chop belle-full nau, how them no go fight?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by bubadaniel13: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Shameful and heartbreaking,I thought NYSC is for integration,they lost their tempers and brought shame to the service.We must always learn to manage our emotions.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Austino2955: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
I want to ask ABDUL ABOKI the fight that those illiterate boko boko are presently engaged in, is it the west, the south or the easten part of the country that are doing it now. Foolish islamist. Abdul my foot. [quote author=abdulkayus][/quote]
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by blackboi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

yes, am a muslim and i am pruod of it. Wat of u, are u proud of urs? Better hav a broadmind and reason well, dont be brainwash.

Shior... *shakes head and walk away* sad
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by malaria(f): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
toluxa1: Am I the only one who thinks this fight na on top man matter?
Gbam na man matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.