Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School (14271 Views)

Bishop Of Abuja Catholic Archdiocese, In A Handshake With Buhari On Xmas Day / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Echepet(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2012
shocked God help us in this country of ours.....thought we are in holy mood period in the north...
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by kennethromanus: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2012
Infct my ppl dey thng taya me o..sm of my xtian brodas fit collect money do dat racket..is 2 bad,chldrn 4 dat mata o..we hv 2 b security 4 ourslf nt waitin 4 d so clld security men..letz nt because of d fastin relax o...we hv 2 b vry crfull abeg..GOD bless 9ja..
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by nagoma(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2012
ganye1: I suspect that the church might have planned this in order to have the road they are agitating to be closed closed.

Most likely explanation.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Greatfuture: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2012
ekt_bear: bombing children sad
remember osikankwu kidnapped school children also and that was what led to his end
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ifihearam: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2012
tunax5loon:

grin I feel yur plight.... but the truth need be told All BH are muslim/Islam(wareva).
the only thing yu can say here is that all BH are muslim, but not all muslims are BH
is that clear?

Dem be thesame jare
They all have one ideology,so everyone has a tendency of planting a bomb all in the name of either jihad or woteva,this is why nigeria can never be one .
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by crackhouse(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2012
tonmandy: Too bad. Some people ve really sold themselves to d devil. Wen i heard people saying dat atleast there would be no bomb blast durin d fastin period,i normal remain calm cos last year ramadan,there were series of bomb attacks. God please save ur children. Guide our goin out nd coming in. Amen
yeah u are right. It's during the ramadan that they do fasting & sacrifices and unfortunately their own type of sacrifice is no other but the human sacrifice.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by nagoma(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2012
tunax5loon:

grin I feel yur plight.... but the truth need be told All BH are muslim/Islam(wareva).
the only thing yu can say here is that all BH are muslim, but not all muslims are BH
is that clear?

Even if what you said above is true. We don't all deserve the insults and demonization. The government should have brought these people to face the law by now. But this mayhem continues simply because you wanted an incompetent corrupt clueless man to be our president and he cannot even solve 2+2 . Very sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by plcgroup: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2012
Some few muslims here are beginning to post and reason like normal beings. We want more of that.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by owabor(f): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2012
I thought the boko are on ramadan fast?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Silensa(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2012
Lolzzzzzzzz may God save us in this country
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by velo10: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2012
damn hearrtless idiotzz. may their bombs detonate on them
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by marvel10: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2012
I don't believe the chain of reporting was proactive. This person saw it, called that person, who called that person, who called that person. In the course of investigating the contents of the bag, the device could have gone off. Did the security of this school have a hand held metal detector?
The issue here is lax security. How did the perpetrator get in and boldly have the time and courage to leave the bag? Was the bag searched at the point of entry? Even parents that wear babanriga (agbada) or veils MUST be searched. Nigerians are not security conscious and this is where the Muslims score over and over again. The lazy CAN (Christian Association) mustn't wait for Americans. They should use the tithes to train security personnel of such institutions for free.
That said, I am pleased that someone called the bomb disposal unit eventually.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by DExplorer1: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by greatgod2012(f): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Now am losing prospective business partners cos they are afraid to come to Nigeria.....e no go better for these Muslim terrorists....

eheehhhhhh, sorry o, abeg no vex,but d one u have said/wrote wll surely come to pass.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by abdulkayus(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2012
tunax5loon:

is that clear?

hey nt all BH are muslims, cos some ppl who are nt muslims hidin in d guise of BH are also caught tryin to bomb some churches bt d media usually down broadcast it.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by abdulkayus(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2012
plc group: Some few muslims here are beginning to post and reason like normal beings. We want more of that.

and u reason lyk sub human for postin such nonsense. Hav a broad mind dude and stop behavin lyk a child. Geddit

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by abdulkayus(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Now am losing prospective business partners cos they are afraid to come to Nigeria.....e no go better for these Muslim terrorists....

yes e no go better for dos terrorists who claim to be fightin for islam, and e no go better also for dos kidnappers, armed robbers, assasins we hav in d south. Hey guy, stop callin BH muslims, call dem xtremist. CIAO
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by DExplorer1: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2012
plc group: Some few muslims here are beginning to post and reason like normal beings. We want more of that.
abdulkayus:

and u reason lyk sub human for postin such nonsense. Hav a broad mind dude and stop behavin lyk a child. Geddit

Must you raise you voice when it comes to defending your religion.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Bella3(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2012
God we are in ur hands! Why fight for God? Is he such a weaklyn?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ZUBY77(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2012
greatgod2012: trying to bomb children, this's serious, wickedness with no higher level,haba, d fear of god is d beginning of wisdom, even in ramadan, and funny enough, those abokis will claim they are fasting, fasting indeed!

Bombing innocent adults and children are the same. What is the need to allow someone to grow up and then bomb him or her. The point is that we are facing a serious security challenge which needs to be solved urgently.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by joeyfire(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2012
Damn this is close to where I work
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by subtleb: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2012
And we Nigerian still belief its the muslims still doing dis.the funniest thing is dat we just wake up and make conclusions and i think we re good@ dat and d questions are
Are u sure dey really muslims.
Don't u think some people re playing some game to spoil/or give people a bad impressiön
about Islam.
Are we sure some people u never expect re not those behind all dis cos bèfore we re good pointing accusing fingers in dis country without evidence.
Let us think.Let us flush all dis nefarious attitude out of our country.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by moderatorr: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2012
iHustle:

Woe betide you, you native goat! You don't even deserve to be called a goat, slowpoke!
choi!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by abdulkayus(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Must you raise you voice when it comes to defending your religion.

am nt raisin my voice to defend my religion, he got me piss off. I hate ppl dat suppose to be civilized behavin uncivilize
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ABUGEORGE(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2012
The way we nigeria reason at times i wonder wether we have lost our memory dat to d extend we no longer reason. D boko haram did we even know dem at all, u think is only aboki people on it and moreover dey are on fasting now, so wen u talk about d other side try reason d other side too to balance issues. Thank God dat no explosion, no dead and nothin happen to our children may our good Lord continue to Guide and Protect us from d evil ones

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by phildon: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2012
nagoma:

Even if what you said above is true. We don't all deserve the insults and demonization. The government should have brought these people to face the law by now. But this mayhem continues simply because you wanted an incompetent corrupt clueless man to be our president and he cannot even solve 2+2 . Very sad. sad
You can say that again! Has any muslim ever come out to tell the gvt not to detect, arrest and prosecute them? No! This gvt is simply cueless.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ayokunle07(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2012
Vices are everywhere, north and south; the issue arises when a church is targeted and bombed, especially in areas where christians are in the minority, no one looks further to guess out likely suspects. Remember, this isn't the first time muslims will be fing.ered in violence against christians in the north.
abdulkayus:

yes e no go better for dos terrorists who claim to be fightin for islam, and e no go better also for dos kidnappers, armed robbers, assasins we hav in d south. Hey guy, stop callin BH muslims, call dem xtremist. CIAO
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by phildon: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2012
ABU GEORGE: The way we nigeria reason at times i wonder wether we have lost our memory dat to d extend we no longer reason. D boko haram did we even know dem at all, u think is only aboki people on it and moreover dey are on fasting now, so wen u talk about d other side try reason d other side too to balance issues. Thank God dat no explosion, no dead and nothin happen to our children may our good Lord continue to Guide and Protect us from d evil ones
Your manner of reasoning is that of a civilized person. How I wish others could reason just like you.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by phildon: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2012
crackhouse: yeah u are right. It's during the ramadan that they do fasting & sacrifices and unfortunately their own type of sacrifice is no other but the human sacrifice.
But no muslim has ever told me this. How do you get to know all this? Or are you just one of them?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lumeneng22: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2012
The only way to prove ALLAH AHKBAR is bomb innocent children, women etc and start fasting the next day. Peaceful religion indeed.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by phildon: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2012
phildon: There was a similar attempt to bomb a church in miya barkate in bauchi state, some months ago. All the 5 guys cought were xtians. They confessed of having a beef with the jos main branch of the church. Well, everyone can open his wide mouth to call boko haram or aboki simply because all fish eat flesh, but only the shark bears the bad name.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by beezyano: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2012
na GOd go help us ooo,my people mak we dey pray well well ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams / Who Hasn’t Seen This? See What A Chinese Woman Is Doing With Goat On The Street! / Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.