Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School (14269 Views)

Bishop Of Abuja Catholic Archdiocese, In A Handshake With Buhari On Xmas Day / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ganye1: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
tunax5loon:

because they wanna block a road, they planted bomb??
yu must be a big fhuuul.
yu don't have any sense yet alone the one that is common

where are yu from?
what is your level of reasoning?
Av yu done IQ test b4?
when people are accusing muslims of planting the bomb without any evidence do you question their reasoning & now you are calling me a fool just because I pointed a possible motive for plantiing the bomb. Frankly speaking I have never taken an IQ test and that will not make me a fool.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Soulcaine(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
They wan bomb ma primary school? God dey sha!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by icez: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
muslims and their thirst for blood. angry
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ganye1: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
comradefery: Do you see how irrational you are, you levelled a very wicked allegation, now that a respondent gave you the response you deserved, your crying......if he's badly brought up, what would one say about you? Please always reason before you say some thing!
so you think those accusing Muslims of being responsible for planting the bomb are rational and reasoning properly?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ganye1: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
iHustle:

Tell that to your mother! Bastard!
this just confirms to me that you are badly brought up.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ganye1: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
Emmy Boy: quote author=ganye1]I suspect that the church might have planned this in order to have the road they are agitating to be closed closed.. Oga wetin u mean sef? Haba!
sorry if I offend you but it is just a possibilty which I pointed out to make all those accusing Muslins of planting the know how irrational they are.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
ganye1:
sorry if I offend you but it is just a possibilty which I pointed out to make all those accusing Muslins of planting the know how irrational they are.

What do you mean by irrational? Muslims have been bombing churches n killing christians in the north. All fingers must be pointed at them first until proven not guilty. Hausawa sun ce zama da madaukin kanwa yakan kawo farin kai. "Association with some one with potash brings grey hair."
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by boyendowed(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Very very sick minds.I wonder what apologists like lacasa and Ishmab will say about this
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lacasa: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
goldylock:

What do you mean by irrational? Muslims have been bombing churches n killing christians in the north. All fingers must be pointed at them first until proven not guilty. Hausawa sun ce zama da madaukin kanwa yakan kawo farin kai. "Association with some one with potash brings grey hair."

Point of Correction: Christians as well as extremists have been killing christians n muslims in the north.

"Gaskiya daya ce" inji Hausawa

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lacasa: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
boyendowed: Very very sick minds.I wonder what apologists like lacasa and Ishmab will say about this

"Apologists"

Expantiate undecided
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by gator666: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
Anyone using innocent kids for their insane purposes should be shred to pieces, but slowly, with a blunt knife.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Bella3(f): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
lacasa:

1. Misinformed write-up

2. No where in the Glorious Qur'an is tђere an instruction ϯo kill any person be hiim " a muslim or non-muslim" as Allah in d Quran says -

"O MANKIND WE CREATED YOU FROM A SINGLE (PAIR) OF A MALE AND A FEMALE, AND MADE YOU INTO NATIONS AND TRIBES, THAT YOU MAY KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER.

VERILY THE MOST HONORED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH IS (HE WHO IS) THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. AND GOD HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE AND IS WELL ACQUAINTED (WITH ALL THINGS)."

HOLY QURAN 49:13.

3. The Jama'atu Nasril Islam has condemned n announced ϯo the country n d world dat, it, being the umbrella body for muslims in Nigeria r disassociating themselves from dis devilish group - BokoHaram

4. in every religion tђere r deviants who use religion as a cover for dia evil agendas. Xtianity has Anders briievik (terrorist in norway), Lords army in Uganda, kKK (usa), hitler etc

5."Islam does not force any person into Islam" ..Prophet Muhammed

6. "No True muslim will kill a human being" .. Prophet Muhammed

7. Ignorance, poverty, injustice, radical religious scholars, politicians etc r the root causes of thesee deviation n unemployment gives them d access ϯo the ignorant people who get manipulated ϯo commit henious crimes.

Differentiate btw the teachings of religion & manipulation of religion pls

Tthank you
you should be educating extremists in your religion, nt Christains who have been on the recieving end.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lacasa: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2012
Bélla3: you should be educating extremists in your religion, nt Christains who have been on the recieving end.

i'm starting with Ɣou cos majority of Bokoharam caught red handed attempting ϯo bomb different places are 'Christians' undecided

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ifihearam: 12:31am On Jul 22, 2012
lacasa:

1. Misinformed write-up

2. No where in the Glorious Qur'an is tђere an instruction ϯo kill any person be hiim " a muslim or non-muslim" as Allah in d Quran says -

"O MANKIND WE CREATED YOU FROM A SINGLE (PAIR) OF A MALE AND A FEMALE, AND MADE YOU INTO NATIONS AND TRIBES, THAT YOU MAY KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER.

VERILY THE MOST HONORED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH IS (HE WHO IS) THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. AND GOD HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE AND IS WELL ACQUAINTED (WITH ALL THINGS)."

HOLY QURAN 49:13.

3. The Jama'atu Nasril Islam has condemned n announced ϯo the country n d world dat, it, being the umbrella body for muslims in Nigeria r disassociating themselves from dis devilish group - BokoHaram

4. in every religion tђere r deviants who use religion as a cover for dia evil agendas. Xtianity has Anders briievik (terrorist in norway), Lords army in Uganda, kKK (usa), hitler etc

5."Islam does not force any person into Islam" ..Prophet Muhammed

6. "No True muslim will kill a human being" .. Prophet Muhammed

7. Ignorance, poverty, injustice, radical religious scholars, politicians etc r the root causes of thesee deviation n unemployment gives them d access ϯo the ignorant people who get manipulated ϯo commit henious crimes.

Differentiate btw the teachings of religion & manipulation of religion pls

Tthank you

Keep dceiving urself
Ur so called mohammed fought war and killed many innocent people at the detriment of his children dying under his nose yet u still have the shameless boldness to preach peace
He married little girls of 11 yrs old and you mumu are blindly led by such an inhumane personality. It is still in your quran to kil infidels,who are the infidels. Yeye people
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Bella3(f): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2012
lacasa:

i'm starting with Ɣou cos majority of Bokoharam caught red handed attempting ϯo bomb different places are 'Christians' undecided
majority or some?
Lets even 4get Nigeria, wat about somalia, iran, iraq, pakistan, saudi,. And by the way Al queda is a christain organisation wit many goats dat re ready to die to recieve 8 year olds in heaven.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lacasa: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
ifihearam:

Keep dceiving urself
Ur so called mohammed fought war and killed many innocent people at the detriment of his children dying under his nose yet u still have the shameless boldness to preach peace
He married little girls of 11 yrs old and you mumu are blindly led by such an inhumane personality. It is still in your quran to kil infidels,who are the infidels. Yeye people

^^ wat is troubling u is lack of the most basic knowledge concerning this.

i dnt argue 4d fun of it, only with clear facts

Come bk wen u aquire some

Later cool
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
lacasa:

Point of Correction: Christians as well as extremists have been killing christians n muslims in the north.

"Gaskiya daya ce" inji Hausawa

Extremists of whom If muslims are killed by their fellow muslims they should find a solution to it! I am not saying christians are saints but they don't commit their atrocities shouting "God is great"! And are not trying to force their religion down peoples throat! Wanan ne gaskiya!

Why Reekado Banks Deserves The Award And Not Lil Kesh / 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division