Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School (14272 Views)

Bishop Of Abuja Catholic Archdiocese, In A Handshake With Buhari On Xmas Day / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by 13volts(m): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2012
Every time bomb discovered in Lagos. How come all the bombs planted in Lagos never blow off. Are they not the same bombs used in the north? It is either a new different Yoruba sect is perfecting the art of terrorism or all these attempted bombing are mare scripted show by the central government.

I have read more than 50 attempted bombing in the southwest, from that of seme border, to the recent hotel bombing and now a catholic school and yet in all instances the police will say it is a lie.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by tunax5loon(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2012
ganye1: I suspect that the church might have planned this in order to have the road they are agitating to be closed closed.

because they wanna block a road, they planted bomb??
yu must be a big fhuuul.
yu don't have any sense yet alone the one that is common

where are yu from?
what is your level of reasoning?
Av yu done IQ test b4?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by abdulkayus(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2012
May God reveal any2 who has hand in dis menace, amin summa amin. And pls nairalanders, stop associatin BH wit islam, dey may claim to be muslims bt dey are far frm it.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by tunax5loon(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2012
13volts: Every time bomb discovered in Lagos. How come all the bombs planted in Lagos never blow off. Are they not the same bombs used in the north? It is either a new different Yoruba sect is perfecting the art of terrorism or all these attempted bombing are mare scripted show by the central government.
I have read more than 50 attempted bombing in the southwest, from that of seme border, to the recent hotel bombing and now a catholic school and yet in all instances the police will say it is a lie.

did yu take yur time to read the topic b4 typing all the nonsense above?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by egbetokuns(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2012
I always believe that those who take revenge on killing innocent soul are satan of life.this crazenes must stop and govt should nt continue on we ar ontop of the situation.I pity my country GOD safe us
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by nenepea(f): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2012
ganye1:
I have no time for people who are badly brought up.
iHustle:

Woe betide you, you native goat! You don't even deserve to be called a goat, slowpoke!
Indeed that's what you truly seems to be
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Caseless: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2012
sammisra: Every one behind this ya allah show him to us before this 30 belessed days ameem
Ameen! If m able 2 get dem, imediately aftr fastin i wl go on amputation spree on since they'v refuced ceasebomb(ceasefire).
sammisra: Every one behind this ya allah show him to us before this 30 belessed days ameem
Ameen! If m able 2 get dem, imediately aftr fastin i wl go on amputation spree on since they'v refuced ceasebomb(ceasefire).
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Caseless: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: May God reveal any2 who has hand in dis menace, amin summa amin. And pls nairalanders, stop associatin BH wit islam, dey may claim to be muslims bt dey are far frm it.
hmmm..i hope dz western-media-brainwashed NLer get dat
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by tunax5loon(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: May God reveal any2 who has hand in dis menace, amin summa amin. And pls nairalanders, stop associatin BH wit islam, dey may claim to be muslims bt dey are far frm it.

grin I feel yur plight.... but the truth need be told All BH are muslim/Islam(wareva).
the only thing yu can say here is that all BH are muslim, but not all muslims are BH
is that clear?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Henries: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Wait o,bt ds idiot(BH)r suppose 2 b fastin.wat a religion of peace.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by alaoeri: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2012
Conspiracy theory mstcheeeew. How did they beat the security @the gate or there's non.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by comradefery: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2012
ganye1:
Do you see how irrational you are, you levelled a very wicked allegation, now that a respondent gave you the response you deserved, your crying......if he's badly brought up, what would one say about you? Please always reason before you say some thing!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by phildon: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2012
icez: aboki! aboki!! aboki!!!
Na ya name be dat?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by comradefery: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2012
alaoeri: Conspiracy theory mstcheeeew. How did they beat the security @the gate or there's non.
How did they beat the security to plant the previous ones that had killed scores of people? Keep conditioning your mindset to defend evil!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by passionate88: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2012
mordz: I dont think these are nigerians. Some outside force is trying to divide nigeria. look to Israel, U.S.

I'm looking towards Iran and Saudi Arabia... They fit the modus operandi..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by begwong: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2012
alaoeri: Conspiracy theory mstcheeeew. How did they beat the security @the gate or there's non.
an aboki selling sugarcane in a wheel barrow beat d security to pass wit d bomb kaji ko
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by phildon: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2012
There was a similar attempt to bomb a church in miya barkate in bauchi state, some months ago. All the 5 guys cought were xtians. They confessed of having a beef with the jos main branch of the church. Well, everyone can open his wide mouth to call boko haram or aboki simply because all fish eat flesh, but only the shark bears the bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by daroz(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2012
sammisra: I dont where i start to tell u what muslim take ramadan in their heart i swear with the god who ordred us to fasting and the sake of our first fasting truly cant do that the only problem we have we divide into the thing u cant count but there is one thats is true.

Gush, what is this? Guy which kind school u go self?
sammisra: I dont where i start to tell u what muslim take ramadan in their heart i swear with the god who ordred us to fasting and the sake of our first fasting truly cant do that the only problem we have we divide into the thing u cant count but there is one thats is true.

Gush, what is this? Guy which kind school u go self?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by S2kluv: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2012
phildon: There was a similar attempt to bomb a church in miya barkate in bauchi state, some months ago. All the 5 guys cought were xtians. They confessed of having a beef with the jos main branch of the church. Well, everyone can open his wide mouth to call boko haram or aboki simply because all fish eat flesh, but only the shark bears the bad. #gbam# name.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2012
Dis ramadan period is gonna be bloody I tell ya! BH boys are out for christians.jihad is very real!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by phildon: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2012
berem: Dis ramadan period is gonna be bloody I tell ya! BH boys are out for christians.jihad is very real!
Pls are u their spokeswoman?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Yahayablessing(f): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2012
greatgod2012: trying to bomb children, this's serious, wickedness with no higher level,haba, d fear of god is d beginning of wisdom, even in ramadan, and funny enough, those abokis will claim they are fasting, fasting indeed!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Wen i read al ds bomb stories_i begin 2 wish christ didnt die 4 us yet_okija shrine cud hav taken care of ds boko rubbish in jst a minute.SAFETY IS NOW FOR GOD
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by iHustle(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2012
ganye1:

Tell that to your mother! Bastard!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by tonyx4x44(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2012
Too bad
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by alluson(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Abdul Adam56: All dis bokoharams boys they stil existsfrankly a real muslim can't do such thing in dis month,are dis boko harams or :-XAll dis bokoharams boys they stil existsfrankly a real muslim can't do such thing in dis month,are dis boko harams or
NO , it is haramboko. Who else do you want us to blame since they are the one that introduced bombing political party(BPP) in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by fankasibe: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Why must u guyz blame ALL MUSLIMS for the actions of some few idio'ts who we assume to be muslims.
And besides, the planting of bomb could be done by any evil-minded person from any religion for a selfish cause,eg political, tribal, personal enimity et.c.
Christians, Muslims, Afrelist, we all serve one God.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA(NS).

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ganajulius: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2012
God help us wit bokoharam, if they are not ready to change expose dem
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Lengeblues: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2012
This pple are heartless, it is children they want to bomb again. They are being control by spirit of insanity. They will soon begin to attack one another. God is not happy with them.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2012
Now am losing prospective business partners cos they are afraid to come to Nigeria.....e no go better for these Muslim terrorists....
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Vicmareal: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2012
This Government appears not to know a way out of this bomb mess or its conniving with some people to hurt Nigerians on secret grounds best known to them or to quench the thirst of some hidden fettish figures somewhere...after GEJ administration the truth will pop out naturally
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2012

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo PDP Suspends Kassim Afegbua For Anti-Party Activities / 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca / Nigerians Too Hard To Govern – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.