Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School (14269 Views)

Bishop Of Abuja Catholic Archdiocese, In A Handshake With Buhari On Xmas Day / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2012
'Aboki' is an endearing term meaning 'friend' in Hausa so those of you monkeys and apes shouting aboki, aboki, aboki should know that you are actually referring to them as your friends.
And there was no mention of Boko Haram in the original post, how did you monumental i[i]d[/i]iots come to the come to the conclusion that this was the handiwork of Boko Haram? If the news had said the bomb was planted in an Islamic school and then detonated before it could go off, you people would say it's a plot by the Muslims to make it seem like they are innocent. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Bella3(f): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2012
fellis: 'Aboki' is an endearing term meaning 'friend' in Hausa so those of you monkeys and apes shouting aboki, aboki, aboki should know that you are actually referring to them as your friends.
And there was no mention of Boko Haram in the original post, how did you monumental i[i]d[/i]iots come to the come to the conclusion that this was the handiwork of Boko Haram? If the news had said the bomb was planted in an Islamic school and then detonated before it could go off, you people would say it's a plot by the Muslims to make it seem like they are innocent. Hypocrites.
arent we all?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2012
quote author=ganye1]I suspect that the church might have planned this in order to have the road they are agitating to be closed closed.[/quote]. Oga wetin u mean sef? Haba!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by DExplorer1: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Must you raise you voice when it comes to defending your religion.
abdulkayus:

am nt raisin my voice to defend my religion, he got me piss off. I hate ppl dat suppose to be civilized behavin uncivilize

Are you based in the North? I've got a simple question.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ideasroole: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2012
iHustle:

Woe betide you, you native goat! You don't even deserve to be called a goat, slowpoke!
C'mmon man, anything is possible. Eventhough drawing conclusions at this early stage when investigations are still on-going could seem doltish in nature on his part. One cannot however, rule out all possibilities(on the matter). Thank God it didn't happen sha! God Bless Nigeria...
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2012
these bastaards are still doing this even during their so called "holy month", Islam religion of PISS indeed. BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2012
fellis: 'Aboki' is an endearing term meaning 'friend' in Hausa so those of you monkeys and apes shouting aboki, aboki, aboki should know that you are actually referring to them as your friends.
it is their trade mark and you know that,so dont come here and be defending what is not defendable.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

his wife to be is a muslim from the north.Check her out.

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by DExplorer1: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Must you raise you voice when it comes to defending your religion.
abdulkayus:

am nt raisin my voice to defend my religion, he got me piss off. I hate ppl dat suppose to be civilized behavin uncivilize
D-Explorer:

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

IYA NGBALI: his wife to be is a muslim from the north.Check her out.

That must be where the problem is coming from.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ideasroole: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2012
alluson: NO , it is haramboko. Who else do you want us to blame since they are the one that introduced bombing political party(BPP) in Nigeria.
And where would you want us to place the oct. 1st independence day bombers? It's sometimes funny the way people pretend to 'FORGET' easily or should I say try to corrupt history for their convenience.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by edicolove: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2012
ganye1:
even you swear Million times they will still tell you it is the work of Muslim. Is their anywhere in the story where the bombing was linked to Muslims that made them to arrive at such conclusio? If with all the evidence of christians bombing churches they still think, without evidence, that it is Muslims who planted the bomb you cannot convince them that this has nothing to do with Islam.

Those of you pushing this kind of arguments are not helping. You are only giving everyone the belief that you are sympathetic to BH. Trying to sell a propaganda that Christians are the ones bombing only makes you look foolish. Trying to sell the propaganda that the US and Isreal are the ones behind it is just silly. Everyone can see the facts clearly. It stares us in the face everyday.

1. Almost all muslim countries are at war with or are grappling with terrorism.
2. Osama Bin Laden was a muslim
3. Abdulmuttalab, the young Nigerian boy who tried to bomb a plane was a muslim and he was not even from a poor home
4. These young muslim kids get training from Islamic clerics in mosques around the world. They are told that Islam must conquer the world and all Isrealis are dogs.
5. A lot of us have lived in the north and have experienced these things first hand
6. The corpers that were killed after the 2011 election had their throats slashed by young lads shouting Allah Arkbar!
7. Kids are not taught in churches to kill anyone. Not muslims, not anyone
8. Muslims are not being attacked in the south. They live peacefully here. They only fear reprisals when there are attacks in the north
9. No other religion has written in its books that infidels should be killed.
10. I haven't seen you northerners come out to speak against these people. Instead you try to support them and device conspiracy theories
11. On top of all these, BH has been bombing churches and taking responsibility and asking for full sharia implementation
12. The northern leaders have not said that BH is not a northern thing. They have actually being asking for government to dialogue with them.

These are hard facts you cannot deny. So when you try to tell us funny conspiracy stories, you make us laugh.

What will convince us Islam is not supportive of violence is simple. Come out to overwhemingly condemn these attacks. Put up a fight against them from your communities. That is what is done down south. Bakkasi boys took care of armed robbers et all in Aba and Onitsha. Aba boys went after the kidnappers and hunted them down. In warri and sapele, if you get too stup1d, the people will treat your f!up. In south west, OPC will rise to the occasion. Government must do their job but there is a very fundamental role the society plays in these kind of crisis. Once the society where the evil exists rises up in unison to speak and fight against it, it becomes easier to flush it out. But when the society accepts it, then there is little anyone can do.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ideasroole: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2012
IYA NGBALI: these bastaards are still doing this even during their so called "holy month", Islam religion of PISS indeed. BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS.
Ahaaaaa! Haba, Iya...! I'd never seen you this pissed-off before on this forum. Truly the thing de anoying but still I think we should always maintain our sense of civility that we've always pride ourselves with. Erò... Erò... Iya mi!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lacasa: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2012
'Atleast, this ones were ​ so​ lucky.

The islamic childrens school in jos where the biroms fired an RPG at, weren't so​ lucky. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ideasroole: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2012
edicolove:

Those of you pushing this kind of arguments are not helping. You are only giving everyone the belief that you are sympathetic to BH. Trying to sell a propaganda that Christians are the ones bombing only makes you look foolish. Trying to sell the propaganda that the US and Isreal are the ones behind it is just silly. Everyone can see the facts clearly. It stares us in the face everyday.

3. Abdulmuttalab, the young Nigerian boy who tried to bomb a plane was a muslim and he was not even from a poor home
4. These young muslim kids get training from Islamic clerics in mosques around the world. They are told that Islam must conquer the world and all Isrealis are dogs.
5. A lot of us have lived in the north and have experienced these things first hand
6. The corpers that were killed after the 2011 election had their throats slashed by young lads shouting Allah Arkbar!
8. Muslims are not being attacked in the south. They live peacefully here. They only fear reprisals when there are attacks in the north
10. I haven't seen you northerners come out to speak against these people. Instead you try to support them and device conspiracy theories
11. On top of all these, BH has been bombing churches and taking responsibility and asking for full sharia implementation
12. The northern leaders have not said that BH is not a northern thing. They have actually being asking for government to dialogue with them.

These are hard facts you cannot deny. So when you try to tell us funny conspiracy stories, you make us laugh.

What will convince us Islam is not supportive of violence is simple. Come out to overwhemingly condemn these attacks. Put up a fight against them from your communities. That is what is done down south. Bakkasi boys took care of armed robbers et all in Aba and Onitsha. Aba boys went after the kidnappers and hunted them down. In warri and sapele, if you get too stup1d, the people will treat your f!up. In south west, OPC will rise to the occasion. Government must do their job but there is a very fundamental role the society plays in these kind of crisis. Once the society where the evil exists rises up in unison to speak and fight against it, it becomes easier to flush it out. But when the society accepts it, then there is little anyone can do.
Spot on!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by greatgod2012(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2012
ZUBY77:

Bombing innocent adults and children are the same. What is the need to allow someone to grow up and then bomb him or her. The point is that we are facing a serious security challenge which needs to be solved urgently.

u're very right, but i'm trying to address dis particular topic.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ice74: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2012
It sounds lyk d press are always eager n hapi 2 giv stories related 2 bombins, dnt knw if it adup 2 dia mrkt, 4 national security, such kinda news shld not always b made public, Y risin panic 2 d masses? @iHustle, pls always tink n reason wel b4 tlkin...we r 1 nation
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Bella3(f): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2012
lacasa: 'Atleast, this ones were ​ so​ lucky.

The islamic childrens school in jos where the biroms fired an RPG at, weren't so​ lucky. embarassed
only a smal boy died, and he was christain
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2012
cheesy
bayooooooo: Hmnn
Are the bombers nt supposed to be fasting?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2012
13volts: Every time bomb discovered in Lagos. How come all the bombs planted in Lagos never blow off. Are they not the same bombs used in the north? It is either a new different Yoruba sect is perfecting the art of terrorism or all these attempted bombing are mare scripted show by the central government.

I have read more than 50 attempted bombing in the southwest, from that of seme border, to the recent hotel bombing and now a catholic school and yet in all instances the police will say it is a lie.

Always try to read,digest and understand before making comment. Bomb discovered in ABUJA catholic school, dont be sad if they insult you. SMH
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ideasroole: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Bélla3: only a smal boy died, and he was christain
Source please. And boys name too if you won't mind?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lacasa: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2012

Shut up!.

Xtian from Ūя̲̅ papa house?

3 RPGs Launched Into Bukuru Area In Jos; kills boy, 5 others

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/172059-rockets-fired-at-jos-islamic-school-stf-boy-5-others-killed
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2012
edicolove: I agree wit u 100%

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ideasroole: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2012
Source please. And the boys name too, if you won't mind? Haba! Why are we bent on making things like this look as if its only one part that is the one committing and guilty of these heinous crimes agaisnt humanity; and the other not? Both parties have all got innocent bloods on their hands. Its only just that one is more guiltier than the other (and in this instance the fanatical islamic fundamentalists).
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Bella3(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
lacasa:

Shut up!.

Xtian from Ūя̲̅ papa house?

3 RPGs Launched Into Bukuru Area In Jos; kills boy, 5 others

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/172059-rockets-fired-at-jos-islamic-school-stf-boy-5-others-killed
wateva. Na u get ur mouth. Bt i watched it on NTA
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Ideasroole: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Bélla3: wateva. Na u get ur mouth. Bt i watched it on NTA
I share in your sentiments too Bélla3 but for peace to reign in Nigeria, we must envisage its possibility and prioritise it as our collective responsibility. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by lacasa: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
edicolove:

1. Misinformed write-up

2. No where in the Glorious Qur'an is tђere an instruction ϯo kill any person be hiim " a muslim or non-muslim" as Allah in d Quran says -

"O MANKIND WE CREATED YOU FROM A SINGLE (PAIR) OF A MALE AND A FEMALE, AND MADE YOU INTO NATIONS AND TRIBES, THAT YOU MAY KNOW EACH OTHER NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER.

VERILY THE MOST HONORED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH IS (HE WHO IS) THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF YOU. AND GOD HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE AND IS WELL ACQUAINTED (WITH ALL THINGS)."

HOLY QURAN 49:13.

3. The Jama'atu Nasril Islam has condemned n announced ϯo the country n d world dat, it, being the umbrella body for muslims in Nigeria r disassociating themselves from dis devilish group - BokoHaram

4. in every religion tђere r deviants who use religion as a cover for dia evil agendas. Xtianity has Anders briievik (terrorist in norway), Lords army in Uganda, kKK (usa), hitler etc

5."Islam does not force any person into Islam" ..Prophet Muhammed

6. "No True muslim will kill a human being" .. Prophet Muhammed

7. Ignorance, poverty, injustice, radical religious scholars, politicians etc r the root causes of thesee deviation n unemployment gives them d access ϯo the ignorant people who get manipulated ϯo commit henious crimes.

Differentiate btw the teachings of religion & manipulation of religion pls

Tthank you

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by donilalasky: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
sammisra: I dont where i start to tell u what muslim take ramadan in their heart i swear with the god who ordred us to fasting and the sake of our first fasting truly cant do that the only problem we have we divide into the thing u cant count but there is one thats is true.
Guy, wetin u dey talk for mouth?
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by icez: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Thank God for protecting those kids.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by bakila: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
icez: Its all those aboki that sell things under trees. angry

Ok how will they have there road blocked without this stunt.
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
icez: Thank God for protecting those kids.

God, did not protect them...Science and Knowledge Did. ~ "God" Planted the Bomb.

God Did not Save those kids, Science saved them...discovery saved them...knowledge saved them...You brainwashed fools.

[img]http://ywriteswhatever.files./2011/02/egypt1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://islamicchamper.files./2012/06/muslim-prayer5.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Bomb Discovered In Abuja Catholic School by ademlabi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
edicolove, You have spoken well as per the Society coming together to fight the 'enemy". This can be accomplished with FULL support from the FG. But in this case, whereby the FG is "scared", there is little or nothing the community can do. Some questions for you bro, 1) What makes you think the FG does not know what to do, to put an end to this mess? Do you think BH is responsible for all the bombing and attacks?. Common, there is religious beef, ethnic nd tribal crisis, ignorance, poverty, political selfish interest wrapped up in this.

Lastweek, on paper, one man i can recollect his name told d FG that, he knows someone who can put an end to d BH attack, he said just a phone call from Mr President will do d magic. What do u say to that? I feel Mr President does not want to negotiate with BH,he knows what it will involve. it involves money, money and money. We all know about Amnesty and d heavy budget on the militants every year. The FG is yet to come up with a way to tackle d situation and it is so SAD. We can ONLY keep praying that the Almighty Allah should expose the evil doers and out an end to the situation.

plz this muslim people should stop deciving dem self n tell they want ramadan blood, God will disgrace all ur long beard.

Haba, y say such a thing? What is Ramadan blood and y tag this incident with Muslims? A Muslim can be anybody born in a muslim home and bears a muslim name. Basically, a muslim practising Islam should love his neighbour like himself. Hence, A Mumineen (true Muslim/Believer) cant hurt his neighbour not to talk of planting bomb. As a matter of fact, In Jihad, it is forbideen to kill women and Children. Bokoharam are not MUSLIMS in the real sense. Thank you.

Why must u guyz blame ALL MUSLIMS for the actions of some few idio'ts who we assume to be muslims.
And besides, the planting of bomb could be done by any evil-minded person from any religion for a selfish cause,eg political, tribal, personal enimity et.c.
Christians, Muslims, Afrelist, we all serve one God.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA(NS).

yes e no go better for dos terrorists who claim to be fightin for islam, and e no go better also for dos kidnappers, armed robbers, assasins we hav in d south. Hey guy, stop callin BH muslims, call dem xtremist. CIAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Reekado Banks Deserves The Award And Not Lil Kesh / 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.