Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Who Gives More In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Gives More In A Relationship? (8773 Views)

Which One Gives More Pleasure? / Who Gives More Love In Relationship,ladies Or Guys? / Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 2:24am On Jul 21, 2012
Today on Relationship matter ;

Guys and ladies who do you think gives more in a relationship?

Drop your comment.

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by chelseabmw(m): 2:34am On Jul 21, 2012
GUYS

we do the spending

2 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 2:37am On Jul 21, 2012
chelseabmw: GUYS

we do the spending

nice one cheseal.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:58am On Jul 21, 2012
This guys will come here now gladly saying its them b
and they will type it proudly but will complain later that women are too materialistic

4 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: This guys will come here now gladly saying its them b
and they will type it proudly but will complain later that women are too materialistic

Every have their rite to speech na.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2012
365naijanews:

They do but it is just pathetic
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
They do but it is just pathetic

pathetic as how . Becos to me i think in a relationship is both side that gvs more oh.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2012
365naijanews:

pathetic as how . Becos to me i think in a relationship is both side that gvs more oh.
they come here claiming and proud to be financing a relationship and when they go broke, they start crying and renting

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
they come here claiming and proud to be financing a relationship and when they go broke, they start crying and renting
shocked
Mynd_44:

is the truth na. If they broke the are suppose to say it out na. Or is there anoda way u want them to do it.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2012
Your relationship is what you make of it. If you have to give more in a relationship, it means your significant other is not "feeling you" or is not into the relationship, contrary to your thinking!

If you are in a relationship and the affection ain't on a 50/50 level, and you still hold on, clutching to visible straws, you obviously need a reality check!

If you cannot perform a reality check on yourself, get someone to do so. . .

3 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: Your relationship is what you make of it. If you have to give more in a relationship, it means your significant other is not "feeling you" or is not into the relationship, contrary to your thinking!

If you are in a relationship and the affection ain't on a 50/50 level, and you still hold on, clutching to visible straws, you obviously need a reality check!

nice one there sexk
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2012
Is this an honest Question or a desperate attempt to be mischievous ? No matter how rich, a woman is, she should keep her money for herself. A man should be a man, financially, sexually, and otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Skanas(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
365naijanews:

thank you!
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Lovren(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: Your relationship is what you make of it. If you have to give more in a relationship, it means your significant other is not "feeling you" or is not into the relationship, contrary to your thinking!

. Absolutely........ Thumbs up guy!

2 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by tonyx4x44(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
The first to show affection
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] i have dated up to 3 gr8 ladies, and throughout dis relationshps, its bn them spending all d way. Financialy and odawise. Not dat am stingy, but they neva gave me d chance to spend on them. I dnt tink i can b with a lady dat tasks me all d time. Yeah i mean it.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
to be frank, i think its the ladies.
When a girl loves u so much, she gives u everything she has. smileyto be frank, i think its the ladies.
When a girl loves u so much, she gives u everything she has.

3 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Skanas(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
365naijanews: Today on Relationship matter ;

Guys and ladies who do you think gives more in a relationship?

Drop your comment.
50/50 should work 4 a real relationship...but if its for games,then it depends on who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Abyjah: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Is this an honest Question or a desperate attempt to be mischievous ? No matter how rich, a woman is, she should keep her money for herself. A man should be a man, financially, sexually, and otherwise.
It seems you're getting high smoking dollars? undecided After everything, the ladies will come out here claiming 'what a man can do, a woman can do even better.' Isn't it best to let them have their shares of the spending then?

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by DExplorer1: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Naturally, women are takers and guys are meant to give. I don`t know why it`s programmed like that but that is how it was devinely ordained.

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by jujukemist(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
cheesy very true from the last poster. nothing is worst than a man who has never exprience true love from a woman to know that its the women that sacrifice more kgb style cool I hail all the ladies in the house

2 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Princesspee(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
[i][/i]
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice ones guys, and ladies... To me i think love should be first thing to consider befor we talk on who spend more.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by fulfillment2020(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Naturally or traditionally its meant to be guys but when there's love in the relationship, i believe the girl wont allow the guy to be spending all the time. She will also contribute if she has.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Abyjah: It seems you're getting high smoking dollars? undecided After everything, the ladies will come out here claiming 'what a man can do, a woman can do even better.' Isn't it best to let them have their shares of the spending then?
Who cares what a woman will say afterwards, I do not think I will broke enough for a woman's money to make any difference to me. Because I expect nothing from a woman. In life, taking responsibilities for other people's need is real wealth, even though that person is richer than you in cash, you are actually wealthier by virtue of financial liberty coupled with generosity attributes.

2 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Princesspee(f): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
All men knew the truth dat it is the women dat gives more in a relationship and even at that expense the men dont seems to appreciate her for that rather if she mistkenly fault he blames her and even compare her with his ex which is very unfair. Naturally men dont give in relationship rather the women pretend and forge ahead to keep her man even when friends are saying all sort of things. Men dont appreciate what they have until they loose it.

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ok let me confess in ma relationship it think ma gal gvs me more oh.
I knw wat u guys are thinking nw this guy they crazy na the true. But one thing i do is to try to make it 50/50% oh.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Dainfamous: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
girls are too demanding and is mostly nigerian girls other girls from other countries are not as materialistic as nigerian women i dont think i will settle with a Nigerian woman...............................

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Da infamous: girls are too demanding and is mostly nigerian girls other girls from other countries are not as materialistic as nigerian women i dont think i will settle with a Nigerian woman...............................
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You go use grammar scatter those foreign women...
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Who they speak grammer
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Many Nigerian women at least those i've met are incurably dependant.However depends on the type of ladies you are attracted to.Working class ladies,i mean in corporate environment are mostly financially independnt but may be proud,pompous,flirt and bossy.However non working class women can be very demanding,materialistic and totaly dependent and lazy since they expect the man to get the cash. So,it depends on your type of dream woman. Corporate girls can be very generous even fund 90 percent of wedding expenses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes / Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.