Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies (8144 Views)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Lustknabe: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hello friends!

I am 28yo white man from Germany and I looking for nice black women to make babies with so the woman can then move and live in Germany. Making babies with man from Germany automatically means you are allowed to move to Germany, so this is your chance! So here is what I thought: You visit Germany and we meet, then we make love (very sweet and gentle, I am good lover) until you are pregnant with my baby. Then you go to government office and say you pregnant from German, so you automatically get residence permit. German government also pays you good money for having children here, because birth rates are low, very low. Then you can live here and child automatically have German passport. I think this is a great idea and win-win for all, because all I want is making many beautiful mixed babies with beautiful black women.

If you interested please write me I looking forward to make love and babies with some beautiful black women.

XOXOXO,

Jonas
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Coder2Client(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Are you high?
Did you just finish 3rd wraps of weed?

16 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Lustknabe: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Coder2Client:
Are you high?

Did you just finish 3rd wraps of weed?

No I really just love black women and want to make many babies with them. Is that so wrong?

1 Like

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Human trafficking format...

My sisters, make una no go enter one-chance.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Coder2Client(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:

No I really just love black women and want to make many babies with them. Is that so wrong?

There are black women in your country go get one.

36 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by lilvicky68(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nawa oh...madness dey different form oh..

10 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Lustknabe: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Coder2Client:

There are black women in your country go get one.

But there aren't many here, it's almost impossible to find them.
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin grin

So, that's all abi ? undecided

1 Like

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Coder2Client(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:

There are many women in Germany, please locate them.

5 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by UDUJ(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
The op just created this account today. Looks like a scam.

Sisters don't fall for this scam cheesy

16 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by prince2pac(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:

there aren't many where Deutschland.... du bist blöd

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Lustknabe: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
UDUJ:
The op just created this account today. Looks like a scam.

Sisters don't fall for this scam cheesy

Yes I did, but I swear it's no scam. I really want to make mixed babies, that's all.
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Kemimarch16(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ritualist

7 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
A german man looking for a black woman to have mixed kids?
REALLY? grin
Hitler would be rolling in his grave right now cheesy
Anyway

27 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by frankmoney(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:

Yes I did, but I swear it's no scam. I really want to make mixed babies, that's all.
there are a lot of black ladies in Germany ... Go and find one ...

Apart from that you are a scammer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
Human trafficking format...

My sisters, make una no go enter one-chance.
why are u even wasting ur time
let those who wan fall make them fall
german indeed grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by lograr(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nigerian guys are this. Nigerian guys are that. Babe see you see GERMANY na cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by doggedfighter(f): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
The Op must be somewhere in Lagos grin

7 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by fati2001(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
if you check the guy DM, you go surprise.

9 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Awwwww see Nigerian Men protecting their ladies... Isn't it adorable grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Coder2Client(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:

You don shoot yourself in the leg with @bold

You wan take them to anambra for baby factory abi

2 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
lograr:
Nigerian guys are this. Nigerian guys are that. Babe see you see GERMANY na cheesy cheesy
audio germany

17 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Kriss216: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Awwwww see Nigerian Men protecting their ladies... Isn't it adorable grin cheesy grin
Most Nigerian girls don't have sense, so, we have to protect them before they fall victim to online scam.

5 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kriss216:

Most Nigerian girls don't have sense, so, we have to protect them before they fall victim to online scam.
Just when I thought I've seen something wonderful happen here, this thing had to spoil it.
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Pious101: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:
Hello friends!

I am 28yo white man from Germany and I looking for nice black women to make babies with so the woman can then move and live in Germany. Making babies with man from Germany automatically means you are allowed to move to Germany, so this is your chance! So here is what I thought: You visit Germany and we meet, then we make love (very sweet and gentle, I am good lover) until you are pregnant with my baby. Then you go to government office and say you pregnant from German, so you automatically get residence permit. German government also pays you good money for having children here, because birth rates are low, very low. Then you can live here and child automatically have German passport. I think this is a great idea and win-win for all, because all I want is making many beautiful mixed babies with beautiful black women.

If you interested please write me I looking forward to make love and babies with some beautiful black women.

XOXOXO,

Jonas
So u create this username name today 19th July just to write this rubbish abi? German my foot

1 Like

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
A german man looking for a black woman to have mixed kids?
REALLY? grin
Hitler would be rolling in his grave right now cheesy
Anyway
kill me Abeg grin grin

5 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by xendra: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Just when I thought I've seen something wonderful happen here, this thing had to spoil it.
no mind the thing joor, you go check am now na one small boy wey never even develop finishgrin their see finish just too much
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:

seem hush na this one mentor
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Haha, das ist so lustig aber Ich möchte das deutsche lernen bitte. grin grin
So I had to edit this because I find it funny that you'd come here to look for someone to have kids with while there are Africans in Germany.
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by MrSensor(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lustknabe:
Hello friends!

XOXOXO,

Jonas
HE is looking for a baby factory to do some experiment

4 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Judybash93(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked This is weird. You want to make love and babies with a black woman. What do you take black women for? Baby making things that you can just walk up to and you know mess around with? Interesting, if you're really from Germany, then, i don't think y'all have really changed from the Aryan mentality that you had during the second world war

7 Likes

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by DortmundGirl(f): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
So Jonas if you are no scammer, give me your details in germany, so we can confirm.

I'm residing in Dortmund, germany too. But I don't want any relationship with you, just want to find out if you are real. I will gladly inform you where to find other black women in germany, if you are real.

Greetings

Ich spreche auch Deutsch

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.