Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who Gives More In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Gives More In A Relationship? (8786 Views)

Which One Gives More Pleasure? / Who Gives More Love In Relationship,ladies Or Guys? / Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by bid4rich(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ladies do give no doubt but I think in my own opinion that guys give more. Even though I hate collecting gifts but nevertheless, my girl has never bought anything for me, its me all the way and I love it that way. If she buy, fine and if she does not, fine too. But guys, thumb up
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
I think the real question is who gives more in an ideal relationship.
Which honestly depends on both partners involved.
I believe that giving isn't just about money,
Its about time, respect, love, dedication and commitment.
When you look at it from a broader perspective you will come to understand the love you have for your partner naturally compels you to give more or less.
I have actually seen a relationship where both partners are always trying to outdo the other, always seeking what's best for their partner, now that's what giving is all about.

Remember you can give without loving, but u can't love without giving.
So my answer to your questions therefore is "it depends on who loves the other more" becos in giving its not really about the magnitude, but in rather its about the motive.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by greatgod2012(f): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
I'm a woman, giving does not involve money or materials only, it encompasses a lot of things like affection, love, care appreciation, encouragement,companionship,tolerance, etc........and then materials,(money, cars, .......) so, which giving are u referring to? But to think of it, women can do anything to give any of d aforementioned if genuine love is involved, in order to keep d man she loves, and in cases where d man gives more money, what about d other ones dt no amt of money can buy dt women gives?

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
I dnt knw y evrbdy thinks abt money only,wen considering giving and relatnshps...God gave hs only son(christ) witout askin us 2 die in return,he was happy 2 give us life abundantly_and dat is wat geniue love is

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Richjully: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
I hail all d ladies in d house ooo because der d 1 giving much oo.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by jpphilips(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Princess pee: All men knew the truth dat it is the women dat gives more in a relationship and even at that expense the men dont seems to appreciate her for that rather if she mistkenly fault he blames her and even compare her with his ex which is very unfair. Naturally men dont give in relationship rather the women pretend and forge ahead to keep her man even when friends are saying all sort of things. Men dont appreciate what they have until they loose it.

who have u been dating? beaf?
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Skmoda360(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
maryjames9: Many Nigerian women at least those i've met are incurably dependant.However depends on the type of ladies you are attracted to.Working class ladies,i mean in corporate environment are mostly financially independnt but may be proud,pompous,flirt and bossy.However non working class women can be very demanding,materialistic and totaly dependent and lazy since they expect the man to get the cash. So,it depends on your type of dream woman. Corporate girls can be very generous even fund 90 percent of wedding expenses.
well supported
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Skanas(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
chidyhels: I dnt knw y evrbdy thinks abt money only,wen considering giving and relatnshps...God gave hs only son(christ) witout askin us 2 die in return,he was happy 2 give us life abundantly_and dat is wat geniue love is
lol babe that type of love died with Jack, many years ago in TITANIC..
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by fankasibe: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
U all ar boring me up wit thesame answers in different ways.
The truth is dat if ur WOMAN is too demanding then she is real and loves u.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
The partner who is more faithful gives more in every relationship.

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by damilarelr(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
You guys are mixing things up. When you talk about a relationship, you're not yet 100% sure of becoming one, at such stage I don't expect any one to give anything at all, aside commitment, care, respect, and passion. No matter how rich the guy or the lady is, they should both leave expensive gifts and much cash out of the relationship. It's not about finding the right person, it also means being the right person. If the man or woman is not whole, their one and one cannot become one in future.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by awesomebenji(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=tonyx4x44]The first to show affection[/quote Usually d guyz...
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by mrperfect(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
I think is men.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls i want to also ask a question oh. If we say who gvs more in a relationship does it necesary mean moNEY. Becos most of us are jst focus on moNEY aspect.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Is this an honest Question or a desperate attempt to be mischievous ? No matter how rich, a woman is, she should keep her money for herself. A man should be a man, financially, sexually, and otherwise.
Somebody please slap this person. WTF.
Are you going insane or was your brain hijacked by aliens?

2 Likes

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by leslieu63(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Bleep u all and this topic.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Lollycutie(f): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
It all depends on both parties hw well they understand each oda and hw their finance is,but emotionall the ladies give more,blive me i no wat am saying.Thumbs up ladies.

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by ibsmooth: 5:01am On Jul 22, 2012
365naijanews: Today on Relationship matter ;

Guys and ladies who do you think gives more in a relationship?

Drop your comment.
More what?Trouble,love,happiness,understanding,perserverance,money?More what.Always hit the nail @ d right spot
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Afamokoye: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2012
This issue who give best or nt.i thick both party give ther best.in respectivel weather ther cash or no cash.one's d love is ther both party give ther. More,u only kwn true wen both party are older 70s. Than u wil find true love

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2012
ibsmooth: More what?Trouble,love,happiness,understanding,perserverance,money?More what.Always hit the nail @ d right spot

lol @ ibsmooth did u read the other comment u wil knw we have alread hit the nail on both the head and the legs since oh. Lol.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2012
Some people are just too lazy to read. What's wrong in going to page 1 and reading the initial question?
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Some people are just too lazy to read. What's wrong in going to page 1 and reading the initial question?
me jst tire oh.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by nizebony: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2012
well in d real sense its suposed to be a two-way tin, i.e being equall jst lik d whites do it. But for we country here d storyline changed, and as e cum be.....nah MAN wey dey give pass oo anyhw u luk @ it, dats jst d ugly truth even though i knw most ladies wont want to accept it to be.

1 Like

Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
Women no dey tire to receive. Omo na men d give pass Oooo!! grin
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by homosapien(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW AND EXPERIENCE, I THINK THAT WHO SHOULD GIVE MORE DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL OF COMMITMENT OF BOTH PARTNERS. IF ONE PARTNER IS DOING THE LOVING AND THE OTHER JUST RECEIVING THAT WHEN WE CAN SAY IS EITHER THE GUY OR LADY. BUT IF LOVE REALLY EXIST BETWEEN THEM IT WILL DEFINITELY BE A 50/50 THING. LOL
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
The poster above me has some sense
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Jumaisha(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2012
Both....It depends on level of commitment of both parties.
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by babygirls(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
both gives nt guys non girls
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
nice one guy and ladies
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
babygirls: both gives nt guys non girls
Please explain
Re: Who Gives More In A Relationship? by 365naijanews(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Please explain
help me ask her oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! / D Average Pen!s Is 6-6.5 Inches In Lenght And 4.8-5.1 Inches In Girth? Its A Lie / Oprah Winfrey Has Only Dated 8 Men In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.