Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14768 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 29, 2012
These people are deranged, even the faggit who run after guys on here is saying I edited a post that any fool can see I didn't..

Weird mofos - do you guys do stalking for a living?

Get a day job and stop following me around..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 29, 2012
How can you edit a quoted post?

Deranged stalkers!!

I'm mruknaija - can you fvck off the thread now?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex: These people are deranged, even the faggit who run after guys on here is saying I edited a post that any fool can see I didn't..

Weird mofos - do you guys do stalking for a living?

Get a day job and stop following me around..

Kandii you saw that original post he had up right??...

That shid was longggg as helllll...

And he was telling stories to himself...like "yeah man i use to kick it wit g Back in the Day" LmL

Yea saw that right mami?..lol@this niqqah lyin sayin he ain't edit that shid...

This Niqqah Crazy yo!!!!!! Lmfaooooooooooooooo He fhuuckked up in the Brain!!! LoL
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2012
Royal, h00rny, I am enjoying this. Let's wait abit. Lmfao!!
grin

Shymexx, so who is the boss-the alter egos, who's the alpha male?

cheesy
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 29, 2012
@mruknaijaboy

Oi g, mans gonna open a next thread in a diff. section, these donnys are on a hype - weirdos..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 29, 2012
Lmfaooo Ayo this niqqah be sittin in his apartment Talking to His Pillow Cases and his hands..givin them imaginary names and shid..

I wonda do this dude create facebook accounts for his alter egos and press the "like" button on the fake photos he be stealin....

Do you talk to yaself on Facebook and Social Media sites too?....

I swear this niqqah brain shot lmfao
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:31am On Jul 29, 2012
Lol, royal, this guy has been high for too long.

Crazy azz mudafurrer! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:33am On Jul 29, 2012
~Royal~:
Lmfaooo Ayo this niqqah be sittin in his apartment talking to Talking to His Pillow Cases and his hands..givin them imaginary names and shid..

I wonda do this dude create facebook accounts for his alter egos and press the "like" button on the fake photos he be stealin....

Do you talk to yaself on Facebook and Social Media sites too?....

I swear this niqqah brain shot lmfao

Lmfaoooooooooooooo!!! @talking to pillow cases

The guyy is so fricking lame!!

grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex: @mruknaijaboy

Oi g, mans gonna open a next thread in a diff. section, these donnys are on a hype - weirdos..

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 29, 2012
^^^ White men and small dciiks.

That looks like a 4incher sad
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:57am On Jul 29, 2012
Lol grin

You must be an expert to just tell a size without measuring.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 29, 2012
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:47am On Jul 29, 2012
~Royal~:

LmL......Niqqah having Long conversations with himself too...Not just short ones. A deep Long Conversation Ctfu

"Yeah Man Back in the day"...

Mouthafoukah reminiscing an entire old story to himself. [size=15pt]{{{LmL}}}[/size]

I swear ta Gawd Shymmex is the second coolest niqqah on the forum behind Royal.... cool

Shout out to My London Niqqahs for creative new innovative forms of virtual insanity.
[quote auth
kandiikane: LMFAOOOOOO!!! You are not going to kill me, royal!!! grin grin grin

I was entertaining mruknaija to see which personality he has but tbh we all know they are all shymexx. grin

Lmaoooo@virtual insanity grin grin
or=kandiikane]^stop talking to yourself!

Lmfao! It's sad!

[/quote]

lool are you guys serious? u hate shymexx so much dat u believe that I am shymexx and he is talking to himself? u assume everyone from london is shymexx? wow ive definitely seen it all lol, i dont appreciate u lot calling me shymex because we are definitely not the same person, just because we are the only ones who understand london slang you assume that were the same person? undecided you guys need to stop hating on him like serious

if you lot dont believe me thats up to u but I know and Shymexxx knows we are not the same person so if you think we are the joke is on you! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy: or=kandiikane]^stop talking to yourself!

Lmfao! It's sad!

lool are you guys serious? u hate shymexx so much dat u believe that I am shymexx and he is talking to himself? u assume everyone from london is shymexx? wow ive definitely seen it all lol, i dont appreciate u lot calling me shymex because we are definitely not the same person, just because we are the only ones who understand london slang you assume that were the same person? undecided you guys need to stop hating on him like serious

if you lot dont believe me thats up to u but I know and Shymexxx knows we are not the same person so if you think we are the joke is on you! grin

lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ White men and small dciiks.

That looks like a 4incher sad

Oh yeah huh?...LmL Who else got small diicks?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 29, 2012
~Royal~:

Oh yeah huh?...LmL Who else got small diicks?

Why? YOU WANT TO AVOID THE SMALL ONES? wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 4:01am On Jul 29, 2012
Lol@ "just because we are the only ones that understand london slang"

As if it's a new language you have to learn in school or something. grin

Don't defend shymexx, defend yourself.

No one hates that goat. Who would hate a b.um? grin

Anyway, this alter-ego seems cool, so I won't go off at it. tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:08am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane: P.s, not along londoners speak in slang. Only those from the 'hood'.

Not all londoners speak in slang but at least 80% of londoners do speak in slang, even white londoners speak in slang, they have a different slang called cockney

only people who dont speak slang are those who dont hang around with born londoners or those who live in posh areas like central london and london bridge and are in a seperate environment from the rest of londoners, only time londoners dont speak slang is if they know you are foreign or new to the country and you dont understand it or they are in a professional environment e.g work
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:19am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane: Lol@ "just because we are the only ones that understand london slang"

As if it's a new language you have to learn in school or something. grin

Don't defend shymexx, defend yourself.

No one hates that goat. Who would hate a b.um? grin

Anyway, this alter-ego seems cool, so I won't go off at it. tongue

lol well it is a language in its own right still, i guess u werent lucky enough to pick it up whilst living in london, guess you were hanging around with too many white boys eh lol

im defending him because I see you lot are just ready to make up anything against him, i know he made them other accounts on here and you found out they were him and he admitted it, but now you lot are trying to say im shymexxx's alter ego?? really?? what makes you think im shymexxx you guys are hilarious
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 4:24am On Jul 29, 2012
Lol@80% of londoners speak slang.

Do you know the population of london?

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 4:26am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

lol well it is a language in its own right still, i guess u werent lucky enough to pick it up whilst living in london, guess you were hanging around with too many white boys eh lol

im defending him because I see you lot are just ready to make up anything against him, i know he made them other accounts on here and you found out they were him and he admitted it, but now you lot are trying to say im shymexxx's alter ego?? really?? what makes you think im shymexxx you guys are hilarious

Not lucky enough to pick up the slangs?

Lmfaoo, I did not go to school to speak slang.

It's hood!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:31am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex:

giggs is in pen now stil. heard my man got shifted n he's been on remand stil march stil.. that's peak doe.. I heard about dem botwsana tings there, man ain't meet chics from there yet but i know zim and south african chics have got massive batty as well stil lol. man's linking on of dem south africa chics at the moment lol...

wat do u fink about the olympics' opening ceremony g?? man saw dizzee reppin' lol.

soz g i was distracted by the other comments still lol, yeh giggs been in pen for a while still, but i dont think giggs can come back on this music ting doe coz he went kinda dead be4 he went pen still, I think J-Spades from Mashtown is locking dis uk rap ting rite now, truss me you need to know bout dem botswana gal dem fam they are the ones fam, theyre faces are buttaz but the back offs are on sum nxt levels lol, cant wait to go back to uni dis semester for them lol,

i think the ceremony was kinda dead g lol, thought dem man were gona be doin sum nutz tings fam but dem man kept it basic compared to bejing fam, man was jus scoping da athlete gyal dems backoff more time g lol, der was bare next countries ive neva even heard of before g, wat did u think of it g?

yeh dizzee did his ting still fam lol, dizzee shud neva have left grime boi he was locking da grime ting back in da day still dnt kno y he left fam
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:37am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex: @mruknaijaboy

yh truss g i see dem man r hatin on sum nxt level g lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:44am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane: Lol@80% of londoners speak slang.

Do you know the population of london?

yeh i think its like 5 or 6 million

kandiikane:

Not lucky enough to pick up the slangs?

Lmfaoo, I did not go to school to speak slang.

It's hood!

I never went to school to speak slang either but its the way of London babes, who the hell were you hanging out with when you were in London not to be able to pick up the slang lol

Blyss: Blooday ell, goodday mate, spotta tea, fishin chip, cheesy

^^^^^ you must have been hanging out with this guy when you was in north west london lol grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Why? YOU WANT TO AVOID THE SMALL ONES? wink

Nah i just wanna know if i fall Under Your Criteria.

Might give me a extra reason to like you even More.
tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 29, 2012
~Royal~:

Nah i just wanna know if i fall Under Your Criteria.

Might give me a extra reason to like you even More.
tongue

LOL @ Kandii fighting with different shymmex IDs.

Nl has been shymmexed by 419 scammers.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

yeh i think its like 5 or 6 million

I never went to school to speak slang either but its the way of London babes, who the hell were you hanging out with when you were in London not to be able to pick up the slang lol

^^^^^ you must have been hanging out with this guy when you was in north west london lol grin

I hang out with black people who speak normal english.

People who speak in london slang cannot speak in normal english.

Being born and raised in the hood and only knowing that way of speaking.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 4:54am On Jul 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lmao, I tire oo.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane:

I hang out with black people who speak normal english.

People who speak in london slang cannot speak in normal english.

Being born and raised in the hood and only knowing that way of speaking.

you must be hanging out with black people from abroad or from the outskirts of london because they definitely aint born or bred Londoners thats for sure

stop hanging out with these london wannabes and hang out with some real londoners like me or shymexxx grin

i disagree that people who speak in london slang can't speak in normal English,

I also disagree that being born and raised in the hood means its the only way of speaking they would know,

It is compulsory for children in London to go to primary school so they would learn a basis of normal English from there, and I dont think alot of people from the hood speak London slang to their parents so they would get practice of speaking normal english from there also, pretty much everyone in the hood can speak normal english if they wanted to

I know plenty of people who speak london slang who can speak normal queens english when needed

exhibit a = me cool, I speak london slang most of the time but if I display my diction for una, una go bow lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol dont be silly i told you guys im not shymex, stop hating on him and move on with ya life lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

lol dont be silly i told you guys im not shymex, stop hating on him and move on with ya life lol

erhhhmm, I don't hate you. It's hard for me to hate anyone on NL.

LOL you guys must think my energy is expandable.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

you must be hanging out with black people from abroad or from the outskirts of london because they definitely aint born or bred Londoners thats for sure

i disagree that people who speak in london slang can't speak in normal English,

I also disagree that being born and raised in the hood means its the only way of speaking they would know,

It is compulsory for children in London to go to primary school so they would learn a basis of normal English from there, and I dont think alot of people from the hood speak London slang to their parents so they would get practice of speaking normal english from there also, pretty much everyone in the hood can speak normal english if they wanted to

I know plenty of people who speak london slang who can speak normal queens english when needed

exhibit a = me cool, I speak london slang most of the time but if I display my diction for una, una go bow lol

I have friends who are born and bred londoners. I guess we don't speak hood because we live in posher areas. tongue

Many london boys try to speak normal english but still fail.
People who speak slang in the street speak the same at home because that is their 'english'.

I know people who speak normal english CAN speak in slang just to get down to their hood mate's level but people who speak slang CAN'T speak normal english.

They may know how to type normal english but it always fails them when spoken.

I don't really hang out with people that speak slang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Where And How North Got Its Political Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.