Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14775 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Yes, I am in Gambia. wink

Finally. I asked you this question about 7 months ago.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane: [size=16pt]nigga, shut your ugly azz up. Dumb azz!! Pecknam born and bred boys are the hood-est of hood. [/size]

lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex:

Lmao!!

Yardies are different out here in the UK.. We've three classes of Jamaicans out here; Yardies, Rastas, and Jamaicans. lol

who cares what yall call Jamos in the UK?

Jamaicans in America, canada, the island and elsewhere
think of Jamos in the UK as backward ppl especially for not educating you all on the truth
and trying to portray the culture in such a negative light.

in fact on Jamo artist was so annoyed he made a song called "yardy". grin

"we are jamaicans...not yardies"

CLOWN AZZ NIGGAS. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex:

Lmao!!

Yardies are different out here in the UK.. We've three classes of Jamaicans out here; Yardies, Rastas, and Jamaicans. lol

Stop lying, you refer to jamaicans as yardies.

*Ileke-IdI:

Finally. I asked you this question about 7 months ago.

lol, ileke you believe this?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2012
Using "ebonics" to elaborate on the improper usage of proper english.

You have to love black people grin

"Niqqah shut your ugly azz up!!"~~My 16th gambian wife KandiiKane

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2012
How are Jamo Londoners different from other Jamos?

Do they see themselves as Jamaicans or "British" Jamaicans?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2012
I speak English, I don't have an accent. undecided undecided

Focus on your diction and accent next time, before telling me how to speak "Standard English", ok?

You spam every thread you see me on (even when I'm not talking to you), with your dumb 'hoodrat' smear campaign - what type of 'hoodrat' graduates top of his class in a course as technical as Computer Science (I don't even want to talk about all my qualifications on here)?

Please, stop following me everywhere with your smear campaign - just leave me the fvck alone, ok?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
How are Jamo Londoners different from other Jamos?

Do they see themselves as Jamaicans or "British" Jamaicans?

according to them they are "black Britons" grin

terrible ppl.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

according to them they are "black Britons" grin

terrible ppl.

Ahh Just like those ediot Nigerians who call themselves "Black British".
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: I speak English, I don't have an accent. undecided undecided

Focus on your diction and accent next time, before telling me how to speak "Standard English", ok?

You spam every thread you see me on (even when I'm not talking to you), with your dumb 'hoodrat' smear campaign - what type of 'hoodrat' graduates top of his class in a course as technical as Computer Science (I don't even want to talk about all my qualifications on here)?

Please, stop following me everywhere with your smear campaign - just leave me the fvck alone, ok?

....^...lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
who cares what yall call Jamos in the UK?

Jamaicans in America, canada, the island and elsewhere
think of Jamos in the UK as backward ppl especially for not educating you all on the truth
and trying to portray the culture in such a negative light.

in fact on Jamo artist was so annoyed he made a song called "yardy". grin

"we are jamaicans...not yardies"

CLOWN AZZ NIGGAS. grin

UK has the largest population of Jamaicans, outside Jamaica.. grin I forgot to add the Afrocentric Jamaicans, and overly English Jamaicans to the list. grin grin

There are so many classes of Jamaicans out here... grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Using "ebonics" to elaborate on the improper usage of proper english.

You have to love black people grin

"Niqqah shut your ugly azz up!!"~~My 16th gambian wife KandiiKane

Lol, I had to use it to bypass the spambot. grin

I never thought I did ever use nigga, I swear but it just felt right to refer to someone like shymexx, a nigga.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ahh Just like those ediot Nigerians who call themselves "Black British".

EXACTLY!!

They go to the Uk and switch EVERYTHING up.
I sincerely don't care for them. I have relatives in the UK...unfortunately. tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, I had to use it to bypass the spambot. grin

I never thought I did ever use nigga, I swear but it just felt right to refer to someone like shymexx, a nigga.

grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2012
I see Jamaicans in west midlands who wear agbada and other Nigerian attire all the time.. grin

Gotta love JA people - but some of them hate Africans with a passion. sad
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:23am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: I speak English, I don't have an accent. undecided undecided

Lmfaooo@ I don't have an accent?

*falls off iroko tree*

Shut up, I know you dropped out of university, stop pretending.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2012
@SHYMEXXX can you believe this biatch is in Gambia and shes thinks she knows how london is and how things are over here?? the cheek of it loool

biatch stop worrying about london when youve only been here once on holiday and go make me some gambian peanut butter soup lol, if you wanna claim your from london so bad dont worry ill send you a t-shirt to gambia saying I am a londoner with a smiley face on it so you can pose for a pic on NL and decieve everyone on here that youre from london, is that ok kandikanee grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:25am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: I see Jamaicans in west midlands who wear agbada and other Nigerian attire all the time.. grin

That's because you guys copy every single thing they do. Copy, copy. Why won't they hate you?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex:

UK has the largest population of Jamaicans, outside Jamaica.. grin I forgot to add the Afrocentric Jamaicans, and overly English Jamaicans to the list. grin grin

There are so many classes of Jamaicans out here... grin

there are 994,500 Jamaicans in the US and a little over 800,000 in the UK.
Get the facts right grin again I don't even care about Jamo classification in the UK.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 30, 2012
LmL@that "other" name just sitting on stand by.....

watch how easy it is to look like two people brb
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2012
Yoo
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2012
what up son?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2012
what up mami? how you been?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2012
i been good you know i been locked up for the last 3 years, i caught a charge for prostituution last week
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: I see Jamaicans in west midlands who wear agbada and other Nigerian attire all the time.. grin

and those same ones who hate Africans also are ashamed of Native born Jamaicans hence that "black briton" shyt.
Idi0ts...

now why should you care though?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy: @SHYMEXXX can you believe this biatch is in Gambia and shes thinks she knows how london is and how things are over here?? the cheek of it loool

biatch stop worrying about london when youve only been here once on holiday and go make me some gambian peanut butter soup lol, if you wanna claim your from london so bad dont worry ill send you a t-shirt to gambia saying I am a londoner with a smiley face on it so you can pose for a pic on NL and decieve everyone on here that youre from london, is that ok kandikanee grin

[size=16pt]Shut da phuck up!! Your other alter-ego is in!![/size] cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: what type of 'hoodrat' graduates top of his class in a course as technical as Computer Science (I don't even want to talk about all my qualifications on here)?
Graduated top of your class and u studied Computer Science??! Very Impressive!

what happened to the English and Sociology majors??!! They are olodos in that ur school sef

1 Like

LondonLisa: i been good you know i been locked up for the last 3 years, i caught a charge for prostituution last week

Damn thas fhhucked up....When did you get out?...I remember back in the day you use to be fine as hell..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

[size=16pt]Shut da phuck up!! Your other alter-ego is in!![/size] cheesy

LMAO SLAYED'EM! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa: i been good you know i been locked up for the last 3 years, i caught a charge for prostituution last week

ROYAL YOU ARE A DAMN FO0L!! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
Graduated top of your class and u studied Computer Science??! Very Impressive!

what happened to the English and Sociology majors??!! They are olodos in that ur school sef

lmaooo grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 1:29am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
what up mami? how you been?

I have been ok, it's just that i got pregnant while i was locked up so i basically had my baby in prison

when i came out of jail, all my blood fam was dead or caught charges, this gang life just aint for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow / Philip Emagwali:I Am Yoruba from Onitsha And Onitsha Is Yoruba Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.