Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? (10360 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / 2014 Budget: South West Neglects In The Allocation Of The Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Elueme: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2012
edicolove: While I think scoring GEJ now will be too early, I can jumpstart that with the following:

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works, dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha, 9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70.

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers. Farmers database is being compiled nationwide and improved seedlings are being distributed to them.

The power roadmap is on as you know and PHCN has been unbundled. The PIB has been sent to the NASS and is expected to be passed into law as soon as it scales the NASS.

Like I said, we hope he succeeds for the benefit of Nigeria but I will prefer to start accessing him at least, after 2 to 3 years.
They are very much aware of these achievements but are rather too blind to acknowledge the truth.. They are on a mission to assist their paymasters on the much talked about"pull him dowm syndrome" soon they ll be enveloped in shame
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by AngelofValor: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2012
nairawall: Can we list some of the successful projects gej has been able to commission done by his government? I am talking about projects his government initiated and implimented.

If lagos government can constantly commission world class projects with the limited access to oil funds, one is forced to wonder what really is GEJ and his team doing with our oil revenue.

My fear is that GEJ will finish his whole tenure without achieving a thing. Even if he does achieve anything, there are numerous people on ground to sabotage 'em. Me thinks, the man doesn't realize what C-in-C means.
GEJ just doesn't know who to fit the "RIGHT PEG IN THE RIGHT HOLE". His appointments to-date are a sham.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by chyzoo4u(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2012
edicolove: While I think scoring GEJ now will be too early, I can jumpstart that with the following:

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works, dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha, 9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70.

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers. Farmers database is being compiled nationwide and improved seedlings are being distributed to them.

The power roadmap is on as you know and PHCN has been unbundled. The PIB has been sent to the NASS and is expected to be passed into law as soon as it scales the NASS.

Like I said, we hope he succeeds for the benefit of Nigeria but I will prefer to start accessing him at least, after 2 to 3 years.
Just as expected, the kids won't see this. Comparing a state gov in his after year with a president after his first year... What a childish comparism. And some people are here surprising me with their comments. Get this, once u hate a man (including ur dad), u can never appreciate anything he does, whether good or bad. Upon all the distraction by the boko boys, yet this man has been able to accomplish the above qouted tasks and even more. No doubt, Fashola is doing well (though all of'em still gat lapses), but I tell u, matured minds that are abreast with information can't come up with such a thread like this one.
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Aifey(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2012
whealthy: He has commissioned
1. Otedollas to incriminate Facrook
2. He has commissioned committee to review the report of the committee on the committee on fuel subsidy.
3.He has commissioned Chinese bulbs to save energy we don't have 4. He has commissioned Dame Jonathan as visiting Perm sec to bayelsa
5. He has commissioned cluelessness as National transformation strategy.
6.He has commissioned the everly effective 40 laptop squad (toh bad, dey will soon be here)
7. He has appointed Dasuki to go round collecting phone numbers and contacts of Boko Haram.
8. He has made el-rufai jobless! The poor man facebooks, tweets and collects anti government articles 24/7 . Pity!
9. He has brought fresh air!!!

10. Increase pump price 65N to 97N
11. Award of abuja air port runway 2 a fake contractor n d real contact X2 of buldin a new Airpot.
12.Travelin 2brazil n berlin sumit wit d highiest no. Of Aids. 130 deligates A record Highist in d world n ever.
13.Bringin back Dan etete 2 his goverment after bein jained by french Govt. 4lootin.
14.Grantin Bode george an xconvict a presidential perdon after he repaintd n changed Nigerian national cargo ships tin can 2his personal bussines 4yr. "A good moral lesson 4 d youths"
15.A commandar in chief of arm forces Acceptin defeat 4rm Boko Haram on a nat. Tv tht de made him 2loose focus on his tranfomatoin agenda. "A disgrace"
16.Sweepin bankole loot under d carpet n farrok loot almost dead.
17.Allowin her wif bein a ghost worker in bayelsa.
18.Death of nigerian stock xchange.
19.Makin oda 4gov. Return 2ofice by removin timipre silva n Instalin Dickson as bayelsa gov. Powered by atahiru jega.
20.Award a purchase of 1500 comuter buses after jan 1 protest when nigerians can't see any on d road.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by omosexy1: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2012
I am no Fashola supporter neither do I support GEJ. However, when people claim Fashola is working, I look to the left and right and ask how. Lagos is a fortunate state because of its previous status as FCT and no doubt supports the Nigerian economy. So it is very clear that the Federal Govt will never neglect Lagos, like they have done to other state, because of this support. I want to ask Fashola's supporters what has he done in Education (private schools have taken over Lagos educational system, parents pay from their noses to send their children to good schools because the public schools are written off. Guess what Fashola has done, he renovated, sorry repainted public schools, increased LASU school fees). I also want to ask what Fashola has done in housing. He passed the one year tenancy bill, without providing housing units. Now landlords have skyrocketed their tenancy rates x2, people now pay rent of 2 years in 1 year. Please Fashola's supporters tell me if Fashola provides the water you drink? Also tell me if Fashola has done something about the nuisance called Area boys in Lagos. The BRT is a public-private venture. I have never seen a government that provide public service yet tax them for it (Lekki-Epe expressway). I have never seen a government that neglects LGAs because they don't provide enough revenue for the government (go to Alimosho LGA, that place is a village you can use to act the Gods must crazy-kind of movie). Fashola has concentrated more on Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Lekki and he has neglected poorer LGAs. Now He wants to pass a traffic law (aimed at generating revenue) without putting things in place, such as directional signs, traffic lights and educated traffic wardens.

I live in Lagos, I pay my taxes as at when due without owing neither the Federal Govt nor Fashola and his hand-stiffed collector Babatunde Fowler yet I do not enjoy privileges due to a decent citizen. Now if you tell me Fashola is working, I think you need to re-examine your senses first then go and get a performance criteria worksheet and list out all his achievements. 60% are private-public joint ventures initiated by private businessmen and some where initiated by the Federal Government (please I don't mean GEJ cos I don't care about that man). Now tell me what has Fashola done?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Elueme: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2012
rman:

But a friend of yours claim they were all GEJ projects on this thread. Was GEJ there with Fash during Fash's first term?
I won't join issues wit u both, since u don't even understand d subject of discussion which is centred on comparing the achievements of the said personalities(initiated nd completed within d last 400 days in office)..SmH
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by benzion72(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2012
@edicolove

You are wrong on Ibadan Ilorin Road the road has being under construction since inception of democracy OBJ awarded the contract and PDP fraud has never complete the project. All GEJ apologist need to tell him the truth he is doing nothing to touch people life. One year is a lot of time if people dedicate project within one hundred day in office, the guys need to sit tight and do something cogent
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by izzo22: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2012

God will bless you
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
moderatorr: 2 early to rate him smiley
after 3years as a president?maybe we should wait fr extra 10 years more
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by BetaThings: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
edicolove:

First I didn't say first to do cassava bread, but first to have a well defined agric policy. The last time we had something close to this kind of drive in agriculture was in 1977 during OBJ's first regime. But it wasn't followed thru.

I will be stup1d to come here and tell you GEJ's administration is faultless. Only ACN and Fashola supprters do that to their governors. I said clearly in the other threads on governors that they were all corrupt. All of them. But I only showed you that there are several ongoing projects to look at while stressing seriously that it is too early to judge him. He could turn out a mega success or a mega failure. I have a feeling the former will be the case but time will tell.
I am not a rabid opponent of GEJ or his uncritical admirer
I just TRY to stay neutral
Let us watch keep watch

But again as for Agriculture policy, have you read the NEEDS document?
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by BetaThings: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-awards-n927bn-contracts-in-10-months-%E2%80%A2niger-delta-grabs-n246bn/

Jonathan awards N927bn contracts in 10 months •Niger Delta grabs N246bn
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by edicolove: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
benzion72: @edicolove

You are wrong on Ibadan Ilorin Road the road has being under construction since inception of democracy OBJ awarded the contract and PDP fraud has never complete the project. All GEJ apologist need to tell him the truth he is doing nothing to touch people life. One year is a lot of time if people dedicate project within one hundred day in office, the guys need to sit tight and do something cogent

Like I said before, one year is too early to give a score card. Especially when it comes to building infrastructure. Do you know that unlike a private citizen, government can't do anything outside the budget? The time it takes government to plan for a nation is not beans. So to expect a big change in one year is ludicrous
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by BetaThings: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
edicolove:

All these road you listed were not constructed by fashola. They existed long before fashola arrived. Adetokunbo Ademola and Ozunba Mbadiwe, (Ojuelegba to Alaka is just 5 poles apart so I don't know what u talking about) and others have been very good roads. He expanded Lekki road, a project started by Tinubu. He fixed the roads around Alausa, he fixed the idimu to Ojo road that leads to LASU, he fixed the roads around Maroko. But I can go on and on to show you bad road all over Lagos that have been totally abandoned. Fashola has not constructed new roads. He only fixed some existing roads. Get your facts right

So what should Fashola do to Ozumba Mbadiwe road? Because it is not a new road, he should abandon it and go an open up a new road at Epe?
Adetokunbo Ademola was dualised and reconstructed by Fashola
Montgomery Road was constructed by Fashola
Same for Ojuelegba to Oyingbo

You are the one that needs to get your facts right

And where are the 60% FG projects to balance the 40% of whatever Fashola has done?

And where are the
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by wadoski: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
The OP is so full of hate for GEJ that he has to compare a President with a state governor. I would have preferred he compares Fashola with Akpabio. While Gej is thinking for Lagos, Imo, Gombe, Kwara etc, Fashola thinks for Lagos only. The problem with the OP and other GEJ haters on this forum is that they see and feel GEJ in action but will choose to ask stupid questions. Edicolove has highlighted some of GEJ‘s giant strides though he forgots roads like Numan-Yola Rd, Ogoja-Abakiliki-Afikpo Rd etc. I implore the OP to stop his Fashola worship and travel round the country to see what other governors are doing, come to Taraba State and see what Danbaba Suntai is doing to change the face and fortune o the state.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by gulfer: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
floriana: TOP 5:

1. The Gitto Construzioni Anglican church in otuoke

2. Patience Jonathan Permanent Secretary. appointment project

3. Chinco energy saving bulb

4. Aso rock Cassava bread

5. The presidential media chat project.
. Numero Uno project is FUEL subsidy removal.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by jmaine: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
BetaThings:

Montgomery Road was constructed by Fashola
Same for Ojuelegba to Oyingbo ( guess you meant Yaba - Oyingbo)

I need to understand your post, please pardon me .

1) The Montgomery road your mentioning, is it the one at the Yaba axis ? . .

2) construction in your context means what ? Is it working and expanding on pre-existing infrastructures . . or construction of entire new roads.

P:S ------> I give kudos to fash for retweaking these roads when he was really allowed to work unfettered . . .
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by ypzilanti: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
GEJ projects 'will' soon come into being.

His plans for Nigeria are 'on going'.

As regards security, he is 'leaving no stone unturned'.

grin
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by surdik(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
We will surely get to the promise land 1 day.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Caseless: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
moderatorr: 2 early to rate him smiley
3 yrs runing and it's too early 2 rate him? Wat do u say of rochas who hav archieved so much in jst 1 yr in office? Geg govt has baber sit syndrom;so many motion bt no movement.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by ifihearam: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
I have some questions for GEJ's detractors:
Can Insecurity,unemployment,power,railways,rebuilding of refineries be tackled within 2yrs
These are long term projects niw,pls be reasonable for once,projects that could not be completed by 2 former presidents,you expect GEJ to achieve in less than 2yrs, why now. Why una wicked like this sef. Give him some more time oooooooooo. Haterz
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by TrueNaijaguy: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2012

Nice analysis. Facts speak for themselves. We all must admit that the challenges we face in this country is enomours but we must start from somewhere. I know by 2015 most people doubting the transformation agenda of GOODLUCK Jonathan will be singing another tune. I pray God keeps us all all alive. #longlivenaija
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by edicolove: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
caseless: 3 yrs runing and it's too early 2 rate him? Wat do u say of rochas who hav archieved so much in jst 1 yr in office? Geg govt has baber sit syndrom;so many motion bt no movement.

This thing you posted up there is the problem with Nigeria. A typical Nigerian want to be deceived. You adore those who lie to you. Its the fake life. If someone tells you the truth, you say he his slacking.

First, GEJ hasn't being there for 3 years. I mean, I don't even know why am correcting you on that. It is funny how you even typed that.

Secondly, like I said yesterday, Rochas has not achieved so much in one year of office. It is all a facade. A smokescreen. I don't ever take people who blow their trumpet like that serious. Its the same reason I criticize OShiomole sometimes. Both Oshio Baba and Rochas are very promising but neither have come close to being great. They just make more noise than everyone else. You cannot build infrastructure in one year. Rochas haven't achieved much. He just shouts a lot.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by greaterlove(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2012

guy kudos, u have said it all, thou we know that much still needs to be done but we just have to give the government space to work and criticize constructively instead of all this pull him down tactics.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
anthoi:

GBAM... Is too early to rate GEJ.

Absolutely, [size=16pt]Even after 2 and a half years as President, is too early to rate him.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by wadoski: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
caseless: 3 yrs runing and it's too early 2 rate him? Wat do u say of rochas who hav archieved so much in jst 1 yr in office? Geg govt has baber sit syndrom;so many motion bt no movement.
You mind listing those ‘so much‘ Rochas has done in just one year. Am from Imo and knows much of what is going on even though I dont reside there. While no one can accuse him of being idle since but to say he has achieved so much is IMO deliberate falsehood.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by crackhouse(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
He have Commissioned a lot of committees that succeded in investigating a lot of national issues without report.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by dedeike: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2012

EVEN IF GEJ DECIDES NOT TO DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS, THE ACHIEVEMENTS HE HAS RECORDED IN JUST THIS FIRST YEAR OF HIS TENURE AS OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT WILL SPEAK FOR HIM.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by ANYPEN(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
Projects commissioned?....mmmmh *thinking*... I don't think any exist for now.
project is too high to talk about now nah!!!, if it is condolences, condemnations, commiserates, crocodile tears. Etc this space on NL isn't enough to list those.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Delafruita(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
kennytidistar: i can tell you that 60% of the project in lagos is initiated by federal govt

let me ask you this question

how many state state properties are in Lagos?

because fashola always claimed to be the one executing federal project abi?

where is fashola when lagos state was federal capital territory?

the only thing he did was to bring BRT business and construct road for his business to strife so where is the dividend of democracy in lagos state when indeginous student pays @least 300,000 per annum for university education and charge taxes even when flood is sweeping lagosian i beg i no talk again.
your ignorance is outstanding.how many projects has the federal government carried out in lagos?the last renovation of 3rd mainland bridge was carried out by lagos state government.fashola has requested for reimbursement of 16billlion for federal roads that have been refurbished.
so because of flood,china,japan,philippines,US,britain,norway,etc should stop collecting tax.why do people think like this?no wonder this country is in a mess
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by EvilSirit: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
omosexy1: I am no Fashola supporter neither do I support GEJ. However, when people claim Fashola is working, I look to the left and right and ask how. Lagos is a fortunate state because of its previous status as FCT and no doubt supports the Nigerian economy. So it is very clear that the Federal Govt will never neglect Lagos, like they have done to other state, because of this support. I want to ask Fashola's supporters what has he done in Education (private schools have taken over Lagos educational system, parents pay from their noses to send their children to good schools because the public schools are written off. Guess what Fashola has done, he renovated, sorry repainted public schools, increased LASU school fees). I also want to ask what Fashola has done in housing. He passed the one year tenancy bill, without providing housing units. Now landlords have skyrocketed their tenancy rates x2, people now pay rent of 2 years in 1 year. Please Fashola's supporters tell me if Fashola provides the water you drink? Also tell me if Fashola has done something about the nuisance called Area boys in Lagos. The BRT is a public-private venture. I have never seen a government that provide public service yet tax them for it (Lekki-Epe expressway). I have never seen a government that neglects LGAs because they don't provide enough revenue for the government (go to Alimosho LGA, that place is a village you can use to act the Gods must crazy-kind of movie). Fashola has concentrated more on Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Lekki and he has neglected poorer LGAs. Now He wants to pass a traffic law (aimed at generating revenue) without putting things in place, such as directional signs, traffic lights and educated traffic wardens.

I live in Lagos, I pay my taxes as at when due without owing neither the Federal Govt nor Fashola and his hand-stiffed collector Babatunde Fowler yet I do not enjoy privileges due to a decent citizen. Now if you tell me Fashola is working, I think you need to re-examine your senses first then go and get a performance criteria worksheet and list out all his achievements. 60% are private-public joint ventures initiated by private businessmen and some where initiated by the Federal Government (please I don't mean GEJ cos I don't care about that man). Now tell me what has Fashola done?
Ʊ must understand wat ‎​​Ʊ re sayin b4 ‎​​Ʊ say it....D lekki-epe expressway is a collaboration,It's done all over d world esp countries like Malaysia.......​​Ʊ call in people to build roads with their money and they operate d road for maybe 25years depending on d contract....then they handover back to the govt....They make their money back thru toll collection....
Now....d contract would ve been signed before commencement of d road construction.....so for government to go back on their word and stop collection of toll gate would lead to litigation.....The system of BOT(Build Operate Transfer) is a well known practice worldwide
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Delafruita(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2012

all the projects were started by previous administrations.most are not yet completed.besides how do the above listed projects account for budgets of over 11trillion naira,loans of over $45billion dollars,erosion of over $30billion from federal reserve,over $18billion of excess crude account has developed wings.when people demand list of projects,its supposed to mean list of projects to defend over 30trillion naira that has been expended under 2 years by jonathan
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by edicolove: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Delafruita:
all the projects were started by previous administrations.most are not yet completed.besides how do the above listed projects account for budgets of over 11trillion naira,loans of over $45billion dollars,erosion of over $30billion from federal reserve,over $18billion of excess crude account has developed wings.when people demand list of projects,its supposed to mean list of projects to defend over 30trillion naira that has been expended under 2 years by jonathan

Where did you get these figures from? Sahara Reporters, Nation newspapers or Osun Defenders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister / This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu / Nine Oil Workers Kidnapped In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.