Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89721 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by perez100: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
We congratulate you all for your opinions, we didn't want to bring this topic here because we thought it would only lead to insult and the use of abusive languages, but the result we see and contributions are quite wonderful.

However, there was a poll for this topic, and to be sure of the votes, we decided to do our confirmation here and some other traffic sites.

It was as a result of the confirmation that we struck out Governors Mimiko and Peter Obi who were narrowly edged out of the top 5 performing governors, but they made the top 10 list.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Mrhod: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
If people say dat Rochas is pretending, i wish GEJ can still pretend 2 work

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by gst101: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
all of you are just ethnocentric pooo living in krumi (forests/platantion),creeks and the gully erosion. The correct order is in this form! Suswam, taliban, shema, shettima, dankwambo. This is an infailable truth! They have worked their way to the top despite the fact that they are starved of oil money
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by lekejob(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
seunlayi: Going by the media propaganda in Oyo state, I would have expected Gov Ajimobi to be among d first five. He was said to over constructed, repair roads etc. when their is nothing on ground except Mokola bridge to show for a whole year.
don't mind the yeye governor
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by sunky644(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
plc group: Very good rating - to me the 5 governors are performing but I feel it should be this way:

1. Rochas
2. Fashola
3. Akpabio
4. Oshiomole
5 Mimiko
Did I hear you say Mimiko? Well, it's your opinion...
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by chuqudy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
hakeem4shi:

Please,whenever we make analysis on issues,we need to verify facts and figures b4 we conclude. Thank u for saying we should rate accordingly,in my own opinion,the list does not tally wit d fact on ground.
1. I served in Imo state,Owerri to be precise,and stayed near the govt house. It Is a known fact dat Rochas is just doing eye service all because of his political ambition. We should stop measuring achievement wit what u see on TV or heard on radio or read on pages of newspaper,because it is all paid for. My point is,Rochas concentrate on the capital city to the detriment of other towns in d state. All the said road contract he awarded was to quarks,who rochas told to start work on the roads without mobilization fees,and wen they got to some point where their fund cannot handle the project anymore,the project is abandoned. It is in IMO state I first saw that asphalt will be laid first,before digging drainage to complement it,that is where drainage will be available though. And wat about how he is redesigning the state capital with street gates across the state,where such funds can be put on meaningful projects,demolition of structures only for you to see fences being mount on the main road-Ì wonder wat its use will be. As for the minimum wage,the workers are @ loggers head wit him on that,its just 'on paper' dat they are the highest paid,only the workers can tell u wat the facts are. On the schorlarship,its for certain set of student,with GPA. As a basis. He even lied on TV dat he's paying Corp members 20-25k monthly,whereas teachers in public schools get nothing,except for those in the ministry with 5k monthly. We have to result to take up the issue with our state coordinator,and we were about protesting wen we were told to calm down,dat they will sort it out. The job he created is wat I don't know,he claimed to create community govt in the state,where 1/2 of local govt staff will be redeployed to their native community to serve as staff in the community ,the state workers rejects,and went on strike several times b4 they reached agreement to maintain status quo wen he was dragged to court. That informed his decision not to allow the council chairmen dat was reinstated start work wit his tactics,he knows they won't allow his dumb method of developing the community. I wonder why he cannot employ people to go and wrk in the community newly. And facts is he is spending a lot on the government house,demolished 1/2 of the structures and put up nu ones,where pple av no roads to take to the villages. He's working in some areas though ,at least a model primary school is under construction where almost six schools will be put in one location . And the structure is commendable.these are some of the points for Okorocha. He's building city gate in orlu and okigwe part of the state though,and he almost relocates the state university to his home town b4 he was stopped and promised to build new school in the town.
2. As for Akbabio,I was in Uyo towards the end of my service in June,and he really did well to the state capital in terms of road,and environment renewal ,and his home town,ikot ekpene-if I get it right,cos I have to ask who is the political big wig from that town who would av necessitated such development,and I was told the governor is from the town. Considering the huge amount he received monthly,that state deserves more in my own opinion.
3. As for Fashola,he's the main Governor in Nigeria,he generates the money he spent,and tell me where he has not touched in his 5 years reign as governor,he is dynamic and intelligent.the state does not receive oil money as other four states in review is doing.
4. Oshiomole is trying,I've passed thru the state on mai way to onitsha, and I must say he tried on road construction and school building,dats wat I can say I av seen in edo.
5. I don't know why mimiko has to make this list,cos,all he's doing is media hype,and all u hear is iroko here,iroko there wit dat blind colour he uses as trademark. That does not mean he didn't do anything o. =D thank you for taking time to read this,but there is no comparison with Fashola.

Rochas is the best ever Governor in Nigeria. I am from Imo State and you are just an aboki or Yoruba that was opportuned to serve in Imo. May be you were paid by pdp.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by youngchopper(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
perez100: Good day to you all.

First, let me introduce myself briefly - I am Perez working for an International Organisation in its Regional Office here in Nigeria, and we have been undertaking this research to find out the top 5 performing Governors in Nigeria. We started from 10 top performing Governors and from the votes we gathered, we cut it to 5. Every interested person is entitled to vote but at the end of it all we will come out with accurate results that will represent peoples' opinions. It will interest me to state here some of the views and the rankings of the Governors base on the votes and information gathered so far. We will take opinions here and add them to the ones already gathered. Just vote or say your mind, and I plead that attacking or insulting someone base on his or her opinion is not allowed. Let mature minds vote, and let ones opinion be his or her opinion.

The result gathered so far shows their rankings as follows -

1. Rochas Okorocha – Imo State Governor
2. Akpabio Godswil – Akwa Ibom State Governor
3. Raji Fashola – Lagos State Governor
4. Oshiomole – Edo State Governor
5. Rotimi Amachi– Rivers State Governor
[b]5. Chime - Enugu State Governor
(2 Governors battle for the 5th position)[i][/i]

Rochas - Many argued that Rochas has performed more than all the Governors pointing out that his one year in office has transformed Imo State, his Security votes cut down, road constructions, and Imo State University is virtually enjoying free education which no other governor has dreamed off, and employment created. They also stated that Imo State is paying the highest minimum wage in Nigeria despite its little revenue. They argued that if Rochas should have half of Lagos State revenue, Imo State will be like Dubai under Rochas administration . Kicks - Others see Rochas as pretending, stressing that he is just doing this to be considered as the next President or to get second term, and then come back and sell Imo state.

Akpabio - Many also argued that Akpabio has embarked on massive construction of roads, creating employments. They also believed that developments witnessed in Akwa Ibom State have never been seen in the state since its inception. They also said that for a Governor to perform well like this even when he is not coming for second term shows that he is not a pretender. Kicks - Others see his performance as a result of the revenue allocation which Akwa Ibom State is among the top 5 revenue earning states from the Federal Government.

Fashola - Many also argued that Fashola has performed more than all the governors that have ruled Lagos State. Infact, they said that his performance has dwarfed Tinubu's when he was in the Office. They also argued that Lagos roads are being repaired from time to time and new roads constructed on daily basis. The BRT is working perfectly to reduce traffic on the Lagos Roads, and employment created. Kicks - Others argued that Fashola's performance is based on the revenue that is allocated to Lagos, couple with his huge internal generated revenue, and inspite of this revenue, Lagos State University tuition fee is sky-rocketed to the level that the total money a student of Imo State University will spend throughout his stay in the University is lower than that which a student of Lagos State University will spend for only 1 year in the school.

Generally, the opinions maintained that the top 5 states have done enough to keep their states clean, reduce touts, and create employments, construct roads, carry the people around and finally, they are the peoples' Governors.

The above are just few opinions of people of the top 3 contenders. For you, who is the best performing? Arrange them in order of your preference.

[b]Note: We are taking our data here: As a matter of fact, Governors Mimiko and Peter Obi got out of the list at the dying minute of our last research, voting and compilation.[/b]

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by youngchopper(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
perez100: Good day to you all.

First, let me introduce myself briefly - I am Perez working for an International Organisation in its Regional Office here in Nigeria, and we have been undertaking this research to find out the top 5 performing Governors in Nigeria. We started from 10 top performing Governors and from the votes we gathered, we cut it to 5. Every interested person is entitled to vote but at the end of it all we will come out with accurate results that will represent peoples' opinions. It will interest me to state here some of the views and the rankings of the Governors base on the votes and information gathered so far. We will take opinions here and add them to the ones already gathered. Just vote or say your mind, and I plead that attacking or insulting someone base on his or her opinion is not allowed. Let mature minds vote, and let ones opinion be his or her opinion.

The result gathered so far shows their rankings as follows -

1. Rochas Okorocha – Imo State Governor
2. Akpabio Godswil – Akwa Ibom State Governor
3. Raji Fashola – Lagos State Governor
4. Oshiomole – Edo State Governor
5. Rotimi Amachi– Rivers State Governor
[b]5. Chime - Enugu State Governor
(2 Governors battle for the 5th position)[i][/i]

Rochas - Many argued that Rochas has performed more than all the Governors pointing out that his one year in office has transformed Imo State, his Security votes cut down, road constructions, and Imo State University is virtually enjoying free education which no other governor has dreamed off, and employment created. They also stated that Imo State is paying the highest minimum wage in Nigeria despite its little revenue. They argued that if Rochas should have half of Lagos State revenue, Imo State will be like Dubai under Rochas administration . Kicks - Others see Rochas as pretending, stressing that he is just doing this to be considered as the next President or to get second term, and then come back and sell Imo state.

Akpabio - Many also argued that Akpabio has embarked on massive construction of roads, creating employments. They also believed that developments witnessed in Akwa Ibom State have never been seen in the state since its inception. They also said that for a Governor to perform well like this even when he is not coming for second term shows that he is not a pretender. Kicks - Others see his performance as a result of the revenue allocation which Akwa Ibom State is among the top 5 revenue earning states from the Federal Government.

Fashola - Many also argued that Fashola has performed more than all the governors that have ruled Lagos State. Infact, they said that his performance has dwarfed Tinubu's when he was in the Office. They also argued that Lagos roads are being repaired from time to time and new roads constructed on daily basis. The BRT is working perfectly to reduce traffic on the Lagos Roads, and employment created. Kicks - Others argued that Fashola's performance is based on the revenue that is allocated to Lagos, couple with his huge internal generated revenue, and inspite of this revenue, Lagos State University tuition fee is sky-rocketed to the level that the total money a student of Imo State University will spend throughout his stay in the University is lower than that which a student of Lagos State University will spend for only 1 year in the school.

Generally, the opinions maintained that the top 5 states have done enough to keep their states clean, reduce touts, and create employments, construct roads, carry the people around and finally, they are the peoples' Governors.

The above are just few opinions of people of the top 3 contenders. For you, who is the best performing? Arrange them in order of your preference.

[b]Note: We are taking our data here: As a matter of fact, Governors Mimiko and Peter Obi got out of the list at the dying minute of our last research, voting and compilation.[/b]

u must be mad to even mention dat fool called peter obi. His he a governor? A fool datz wat he iz.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by gst101: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
perez if you dont take my suggestions into consideration then you are not being fair. I forgot to mention jang and yakowa. These people together with shettima are suppose to be named the best considering the challenges they have at hand.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Blueboy0402: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
1. Raji Fashola
2. Akpabio Godswil
3. Rotimi Amaechi
4. Adams Oshiomole
5. Rochas Okorocha.

You cannot compare the developmental strides of Rochas to that of Fashola. Rochas is a philantropist and enterpreneur. Fashola is a servant-leader. He has transformed Lagos from being the dirtiest city in the world to a clean and maga city status. Go to Lagos and check out the following areas; Transportation, Environment, Education, Road, Security, Job, infrastructure etc. Even the FCT is plannimg to implement the BRT system of transportation in Lagos in Abuja.

What of Calabar? It unfortunate that this is coming at a time when Donald Duke is out of gogernment. I think he deserves an out-of-government award.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by edicolove: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
perez100: We congratulate you all for your opinions, we didn't want to bring this topic here because we thought it would only lead to insult and the use of abusive languages, but the result we see and contributions are quite wonderful.

However, there was a poll for this topic, and to be sure of the votes, we decided to do our confirmation here and some other traffic sites.

It was as a result of the confirmation that we struck out Governors Mimiko and Peter Obi who were narrowly edged out of the top 5 performing governors, but they made the top 10 list.

Guy you are funny. You did a poll for the topic? Ok be sincere tell me. The people that voted, how many states have they being to in Nigeria? How can someone who lives in Lagos and hardly travels up to twice in a year be asked to vote for the best governor in Nigeria? I put it to you that you are a politician just trying to do a sort of political observation and sampling. We know how this works. lol
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by bikerboy1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
NEROSKY:
Am in Enugu,am 4rm Enugu, I school in Enugu..
So why is Sulivan even in D list
He should be in top 40 not even top 36
He is D only Odious Governor ever produced
♈♡Ü need to com see ESUT /IMT
Banding Okada wif No Alternative,even little
He is D only Insidious and cluEless Man In Coal CirI
He don't deserve any kinda plaudits..
Anyway, kudos to ROCHAS!!!! He rocks!!!
Suli Sucks!!!!
Top 5 clueless And cruelty Governors
1.Peter Obi
2.Chime Sulivan
3.mention D rest...
4.Thief T.A Orji.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Oluwadare: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
This rating will always be influenced by our emotions & sentiments per se, anyway lemme keep my mouth shut to avoid derailing or veering of this thread. Bcz am a BALL-BOY to OBJ, hence i've too much INFOs & privy of all these listed gov'nors. Or shall i begin?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by gst101: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
those without oil money are doing best. Correct order: 1. Suswam/jang 2. Shema/shettima 3. Dankwambo 4.yakowa. 5.taliban
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by MrEverest(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
gst101: perez if you dont take my suggestions into consideration then you are not being fair. I forgot to mention jang and yakowa. These people together with shettima are suppose to be named the best considering the challenges they have at hand.
pls stop polluting d air!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by edicolove: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oluwadare: This rating will always be influenced by our emotions & sentiments per se, anyway lemme keep my mouth shut to avoid derailing or veering of this thread. Bcz am a BALL-BOY to OBJ, hence i've too much INFOs & privy of all these listed gov'nors. Or shall i begin?

My very point. Its a lousy rating based on sentiments, hype and perception, not on facts on the ground. To be honest, the only governor that has shown any true sense of revolutionary leadership in Nigeria is Donald Duke and the guy there now is on reverse gear. Akpabio is on that path but i cannot even give him that accolade yet because he has had more money than Duke and i will only give him full accolade at the end of his second tenure. The rest are just repairing stuff. No long term vision. Abeg give us better gist if you get! No fall hand o.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by monsuruad(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
[i][/i]
monsuru ad: Why don't you let us just take a look @ RAUF AREGBESOLA?
He is unarguably the best Governor in South-West.
Compared to LAGOS state, the monthly IGR of osun is just #3,000,000,000 (3billion)- one of the least earning state in Nig. And with these, in not more than a year and half he assumed office, he has made impacts-- O'yes, O'clean, O'wma, O'reap et al. He setup panel to investigate the 18billion naira loan by the previous govt. some months b4 he left office.

Nigeria's Barack Obama- has the capability to talk for hours. I think he deserves a place in that ranking
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by hakeem4shi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mr Everest: Fellow nairalanders, its unfair 2 give plaudits 2 d high flyers without recognising the laggards!
Now here comes d rebels
1. T.A Orji of Abia state (gold)
2. Uduaghan of Delta state (silver)
3. S. Dickson of Bayelsa state (bronze)

You are right,these guys are rogues, considering the huge amount they receive every month,u need to visit the state and see things for urself,I was surprised wen I saw the state of things in these states. May God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by MrEverest(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oluwadare: This rating will always be influenced by our emotions & sentiments per se, anyway lemme keep my mouth shut to avoid derailing or veering of this thread. Bcz am a BALL-BOY to OBJ, hence i've too much INFOs & privy of all these listed gov'nors. Or shall i begin?
what rubbish sentiment? I dnt hav 2 b yoruba before i recognise Fashola's good work nor Igbo b4 i acknowledge Rochas exploits. Sentiment my foot!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
PLEASE DO.the thread has become monotonous.we need to know these people well.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by jason123: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
bokohalal:

Do not have your time. Look for another person to clown with.Bozo.

https://www.nairaland.com/909331/which-more-significant--the-beginning-middle#11488645
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by hakeem4shi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mr Everest: Fellow nairalanders, its unfair 2 give plaudits 2 d high flyers without recognising the laggards!
Now here comes d rebels
1. T.A Orji of Abia state (gold)
2. Uduaghan of Delta state (silver)
3. S. Dickson of Bayelsa state (bronze)

You are right,these guys are rogues, considering the huge amount they receive every month,u need to visit the state and see things for urself,I was surprised wen I saw the state of things in these states. May God help us in this country. Dickson not included in my review though,cos I av not been to the state and he has not even spent 6months if I am right.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by perez100: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Gist and ediclove,

@ediclove, Normally, our business is to do what we started few months ago, and a research was conducted backed with a poll - not only poll. Thank you,

@Gist, I understand your feelings but the overall general opinions brought the end result. We didn't just pick 5 governors. We started with top 10 performing governors and finally arrived to top 5. Thank you too.

I am not the only one going through the contributions, the researchers are presently following all the contributions and I was directed to explain some points on this particularly those that believe Northern governors should have made the list of the top 5. To be fair, we cannot change the popular views. We are neutral on this. Hope we see reason on this?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Okimski(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Manuel Uduagha
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
NEROSKY:
Am in Enugu,am 4rm Enugu, I school in Enugu..
So why is Sulivan even in D list
He should be in top 40 not even top 36
He is D only Odious Governor ever produced
♈♡Ü need to com see ESUT /IMT
Banding Okada wif No Alternative,even little
He is D only Insidious and cluEless Man In Coal CirI
He don't deserve any kinda plaudits..
Anyway, kudos to ROCHAS!!!! He rocks!!!
Suli Sucks!!!!
Top 5 clueless And cruelty Governors
1.Peter Obi
2.Chime Sulivan
3.mention D rest...
either you are a cultist or a pro-chimaroke! gerautofhere!!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Eminentsam(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Plz houz dnt eva include peter obi n theordor orji here pls
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
AKWA-IBOM BY AKPABIO
[img][/img]
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Blueboy0402: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
2ru-talk:

I hope you are aware of the internally generated revenue of Lagos State.I can tell you that in relative terms, Fashola is not performing well in Lagos State. If some other low income State Governors can manage the huge resources that accrue to Lagos State on monthly basis, you will never mention Fashola's name when it comes to performance. Its obvious many of us don't take cognizance of income disparity among the 36 States of the Federation before drawing conclusions on who is the best Governor. Aside from the fact that Lagos State Internally generated revenue is higher than that of Imo State, kindly look at the monthly Federal allocation that goes to each state on monthly basis with particular reference to Imo and Lagos States and get back to me asap.

@2ru-Talk: what do you have to say about their population? How on earth will you compare 4.8 million with 18 million? Elementary mathematics shows that both states cannot have the same internally generated revenue. Dont forget that Imo is an oil producing state while Lagos is not and during the sharing of monthly allocation, oil producing states get more money (13%derivation fornula) than others. That is why northern govs who are not producing oil are now agitating for an increase in their monthly allocation. The fact that Lagos is mainly surviving on IGR despite her huge population is a plus for Fashola. So dont compare uncompareble things.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by wandeay: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
please i will advise you to do your research well, Mimiko is not even in the top 20, compared to d previous administration(Olusegun Agagu's Administration), he can only boast of a few profit -making project, market built for a fee of 30-40 thousand naira per annum against the former of N1200/annum, you can see d margin, just do ur research well, especially on Mimiko,
as 4 me, Rochas is doing well, free education, paid pensioners as @ wen due, paid staff @ proper time, creation of jobs, encouraging foreign investors, etc, in 1 year, even if he's pretending, he has done it, unlike those pretending on the TV and has nothing to show for it, and bsides, if he spends 4 years,he will achieve more than what Fashola achieved in 4 years,
1. Rochas
2. Others
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Dipwater(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
osajojo:
The anambarians hate him becus he doesn't invite them to loot. Do u know why apga is losing legislative seats in anambra its bcus obi will not pay a kobo to bribe villagers to votem they criticise him cus they feel he is stingy. They don't know he is protecting their future. For instance edo state where I come from and currently resides owns as debt over 140b. Let's now compare what's available to these governors and they compare their work. In anambra there is not public secondary school without an ict department. One day obi rejected an expensive wristwatch given to him as a gift and ask the person to use it to purchase computers for schools. Anambrarians are they ones killing the state they are trying to bring him down. They don't obey rules and are very dirty pple hence the outlook the state has. I can go on and on. For my governor oshomole am praying he does really well but if u think what he has done is worth it then we r prepare for the worst. I ate govnors that are cosmetic. I challenge u to google it, anambra is the next most developed state after lagos and abj. We r talking about rural development and standard of living not street lights et al

Bros I understand ,obi is trying sha but we expect a lot 4rm him.the thng u met on ground were constructed by ngige the former gov. Its not as if obi is not working ,its just that ngige achievements has dwarfed obi' s work. I am 4rm anambra state ,my people are industrious ,they don't depend so much on the govt, they make thngs happen by themselves

Every state has its own challenges .anambarians could be difficult atimes
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by oneeast: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
What is clueless and clownish Rochas doing that list? Is it not in his imo state that kidnappers has over run and taken over by dogs. His imo state has since been deserted by few people residing in it before now.

A more unbiased list:

Akpabio
Akpabio
Fashola
Chime
Obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.