Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89727 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Super1759: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
1) ROCHAS
2) The name in number 1
3) The name in number 2
4) The name in number 3
5) The name in number 4

Haters can go and drink 'otapiapia' it is 1 for N5 and 3 for N10
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ikachi1: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
I hope these governors are reading the verdict of the people on them. I wonder how the worst governors will feel about this. Do they have shame at all? How will the governor of Delta state feel reading this in spite of the billions entering the coffers of the state?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by osajojo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
There's no village in anambra state without road, pple attend public school cus they have standard, pple condemn peter obi cus of awka d capital but I think obi is not the pretentious type. This years budget for anambra was 66b one of the lowest. Anambra doesn't no own a dime and no taxes like in other states. Obi built the longest bridge ever built by a state government the amaoukpala oko road. He pays copers d most. Teachers in anambra liv big. The truth is that he doesn't bite more than he can chew. I served @ anambra and I travelled 18 out of the 21 lga and I hv not seen a state with such development all rural area have alist a road. He is not a wasteful govnor. Plz let's appreciate a diff type of person who we will soon discover is the best.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by adefo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
plc group: Very good rating - to me the 5 governors are performing but I feel it should be this way:

1. Rochas
2. Fashola
3. Akpabio
4. Oshiomole
5 Mimiko
Pls how did mimiko apper on ur list
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by adefo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Fadola2: you are correct, mimiko of ondo state should be among d 3 best govs in nig. he won almost all d awards meant for govs in nig, if you have being to ondo stäte for a long time, u might miss your way.

Pls wat has mimiko done to transform ondo state
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kaeto(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
My dear brothers and sisters from the south and m. Belt of Nigeria, from our unbiased opinions, it follows that progressive presidents must emanate from among performing governors and not a mere born to rule normadic back ward mentality. We need the best and the north seem not fit in any ramification as seen here,please lets take to heart what we have done here today. Thanks.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kolexy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
2ru-talk:

I hope you are aware of the internally generated revenue of Lagos State.I can tell you that in relative terms, Fashola is not performing well in Lagos State. If some other low income State Governors can manage the huge resources that accrue to Lagos State on monthly basis, you will never mention Fashola's name when it comes to performance. Its obvious many of us don't take cognizance of income disparity among the 36 States of the Federation before drawing conclusions on who is the best Governor. Aside from the fact that Lagos State Internally generated revenue is higher than that of Imo State, kindly look at the monthly Federal allocation that goes to each state on monthly basis with particular reference to Imo and Lagos States and get back to me asap.

The IGR Lagos generates every month, is nothing compared with what Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom states get as 13% derivation. Apart from Akpabio, Ameachi, and Bayelsa governor are both failure. The Ameachi guy, is just one empty loud mouth.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by EPOMA(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
Prestonvic: AKPABIO
FASHIOLA
AMAECHI
OSHIOMOLE
CHIME

For a governor to construct over 250 brand new roads, state of the art IBOM AIRPORT,Prompt payment of salaries, beautification of the state,free and compulsory education for resident of akwa ibom state,security,state owned power plant,giving free houses to the widows, scholarships to student in tertiary inst. brand new well equiped hospitals in the local govts etc etc. UNDER CONSTRUCTION ARE: Deep sea port, WORLD CLASS stadium, 8 lane ring road, 3 flyovers, State of the art HOSPITAL in uyo etc, VISIT AKWA IBOM AND SEE - AKPABIO is the best

3 month salary owe since may

state of the art what , you are isane, that airport was built by attah fo.ol. Kepp worshiping human
Akpabio is a thief in the highest order
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
osajojo: There's no village in anambra state without road, pple attend public school cus they have standard, pple condemn peter obi cus of awka d capital but I think obi is not the pretentious type. This years budget for anambra was 66b one of the lowest. Anambra doesn't no own a dime and no taxes like in other states. Obi built the longest bridge ever built by a state government the amaoukpala oko road. He pays copers d most. Teachers in anambra liv big. The truth is that he doesn't bite more than he can chew. I served @ anambra and I travelled 18 out of the 21 lga and I hv not seen a state with such development all rural area have alist a road. He is not a wasteful govnor. Plz let's appreciate a diff type of person who we will soon discover is the best.
i see that you are not new so it is not case of one registering with another id just to talk.so which state are you from because some anambrarians hate the guy and will not agree with your verdict here.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Mavor: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
no northern gov? $hit!!! All dem arab niggaz are giving state funds to boko haram. madafakas!!!!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by EPOMA(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
budusky77: How do you measure the performance of a Governor?
very very very good question
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by rmfunky(f): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice compilation osho baba ȋ̝̊̅§ dere carry G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Ogosoga: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
ROCHAS
AKPABIO
CHIME
FASHOLA
OSHOMOLE,

As a matter of fact Fashola has done well but he has failed the people in a lot of area, Lagos is the worst state for tout (Agbero),
It is a state that the tout is terrorizing people and the governor is doing nothing about it.
Also the increase in school fees is another thing that one should consider; it seems to me that the man is only interested in revenue making than affecting the live of people, every other state is encouraging education but Fashiola is indirectly discouraging it. I don't know if Fashola will say that he is not aware of the terrors of tout to commercial drivers in Lagos.
Also lagos is
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by paveinc(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
it should av been d 5 best performing govs of d southern part of nigeria..
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
olubat: Fashiola
Oshiomole
Amaechi
Akpabio
Rochas

re-arrange by ♍ƺ
Akpabio
Fashola
Rochas
Mimiko
Chime
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
olubat: Fashiola
Oshiomole
Amaechi
Akpabio
Rochas

re-arrange by ♍ƺ
Akpabio
Fashola
Rochas
Mimiko
Chime
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by decrox199(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
1. Mimiko
2. Mimiko
3. Mimiko
4. Mimiko
5. Mimiko1. Mimiko
2. Mimiko
3. Mimiko
4. Mimiko
5. Mimiko
1. Mimiko
2. Mimiko
3. Mimiko
4. Mimiko
5. Mimiko
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Rexious(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
akpabio, rochas,chime, osho n fash. Ppl d guy fash. Has not done anything in lag.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by osajojo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
asha 80: i see that you are not new so it is not case of one registering with another id just to talk.so which state are you from because some anambrarians hate the guy and will not agree with your verdict here.
The anambarians hate him becus he doesn't invite them to loot. Do u know why apga is losing legislative seats in anambra its bcus obi will not pay a kobo to bribe villagers to votem they criticise him cus they feel he is stingy. They don't know he is protecting their future. For instance edo state where I come from and currently resides owns as debt over 140b. Let's now compare what's available to these governors and they compare their work. In anambra there is not public secondary school without an ict department. One day obi rejected an expensive wristwatch given to him as a gift and ask the person to use it to purchase computers for schools. Anambrarians are they ones killing the state they are trying to bring him down. They don't obey rules and are very dirty pple hence the outlook the state has. I can go on and on. For my governor oshomole am praying he does really well but if u think what he has done is worth it then we r prepare for the worst. I ate govnors that are cosmetic. I challenge u to google it, anambra is the next most developed state after lagos and abj. We r talking about rural development and standard of living not street lights et al
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Obizee316(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
Martmore: No northernm gov there, cos i think niger state gov(aliyu) dey try.
@ least d state is peaceful bt development is static no addition ,no deduction. @poster ,please wrk on 'top 5 Northern governors'. Meanwhile ,my ratin wld b: Okorocha,Akpabio,Fashiola,Oshomole,Imoke. Lol
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by MrEverest(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
stolen stone: Ochendo of Abia state please!
op is talking about best gov not worst!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Akpan107(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
God's Will.
Fashola.
Rochas.
Oshomole.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kelvincoll(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
wink wink wink wink wink
The okorocha guy hasn't even COMPLETED a single project, yet you guys think he's the best... Bwahahaha
Let him complete one of his numerous projects before giving him accolades...

Nigerians are pathetic!!

Akwa Ibom is doing fine.
Lagos is working..
Enugu is secretly moving mountains.
A couple of Northern states are slowly but surely working..
Oshiomole is working wonders in Edo.

Do you recall Rochas okorocha is just one year in office? every other Gov mentioned here re in there second tenure yet he (Rochas) listed amongst dem. I can only imagine what would happen if he continues at this pace Kudos to him!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by mrperfect(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
An interesting one!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
osajojo:
The anambarians hate him becus he doesn't invite them to loot. Do u know why apga is losing legislative seats in anambra its bcus obi will not pay a kobo to bribe villagers to votem they criticise him cus they feel he is stingy. They don't know he is protecting their future. For instance edo state where I come from and currently resides owns as debt over 140b. Let's now compare what's available to these governors and they compare their work. In anambra there is not public secondary school without an ict department. One day obi rejected an expensive wristwatch given to him as a gift and ask the person to use it to purchase computers for schools. Anambrarians are they ones killing the state they are trying to bring him down. They don't obey rules and are very dirty pple hence the outlook the state has. I can go on and on. For my governor oshomole am praying he does really well but if u think what he has done is worth it then we r prepare for the worst. I ate govnors that are cosmetic. I challenge u to google it, anambra is the next most developed state after lagos and abj. We r talking about rural development and standard of living not street lights et al
osajojo:
i actually believe you.i just wanted a confirmation of my thoughts frm someone who is not from the state hence no loyalty to the state but has been there for some time .
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by UCyril: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
(1)Elechi (2)Elechi (3)Elechi (4)Elechi
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by sniperwolf(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
I stay in Owerri, Imo state. Is ROCHAS performance not over hyped? The only industry here in Owerri is HOTELS is that the benefit of democracy?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by vanstanzy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Thank God no Northern gov'nor made it on the list. Let 'em quell the boko menace in their respective states, then we'll spare 'em a thought. But till then they are forgotten. On second thought, like they even care...
After much said, my best gov'nors are
Rochas
Fashola
Akpabio
Chime
Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by edicolove: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
bokohalal: We know Edicolove is saddened by PDP loss in Edo state. Pray,name the state government that is building factories in Nigeria. Edo state government ic providing the basic needs for its people after a period of retrogression occassioned by the PDP.And based on the resources available to Oshiomole,most Edos beleive he is doing wonderfully well.
Performance by a governor should be premised on its resources.Mention of Akpabio,Amaechi and even Fashola does not do justice to Oshiomole,Chime or Lamido.

Are you a comedian? Or you just don't want to hear it as it is. What part of what I said is a lie? You must be delusional. PDP my as!s. My id1ot governor is PDP and I am his biggest critic. You keep saying PDP and all the people around Oshiomole right now are PDP criminals. So who are you fooling? Some of you ACN folks don't just know how to take the stick but you like to dish it out. Funny how what goes around comes around? Tell it as it is. If he does right, praise him. If he does poorly, stick it up to him. Only thing that pisses me off is when some of you show you are bigots in your responses and you call it criticism. I talk about Edo state because I know the place wella. So deal with it.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Akpan107(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Martmore: No northernm gov there, cos i think niger state gov(aliyu) dey try.
you're only 'tinking'
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by edicolove: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
bokohalal: We know Edicolove is saddened by PDP loss in Edo state. Pray,name the state government that is building factories in Nigeria. Edo state government ic providing the basic needs for its people after a period of retrogression occassioned by the PDP.And based on the resources available to Oshiomole,most Edos beleive he is doing wonderfully well.
Performance by a governor should be premised on its resources.Mention of Akpabio,Amaechi and even Fashola does not do justice to Oshiomole,Chime or Lamido.

Are you a comedian? Or you just don't want to hear it as it is. What part of what I said is a lie? You must be delusional. PDP my as!s. My id1ot governor is PDP and I am his biggest critic. You keep saying PDP and all the people around Oshiomole right now are PDP criminals. So who are you fooling? Some of you ACN folks don't just know how to take the stick but you like to dish it out. Funny how what goes around comes around? Tell it as it is. If he does right, praise him. If he does poorly, stick it up to him. Only thing that pisses me off is when some of you show you are bigots in your responses and you call it criticism. I talk about Edo state because I know the place wella. So deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.