Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89723 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
akin33: To me: (1) Rochas, (2) Fashola (3) (Iro baba) Mimiko (4) Osiomole (5) Isa Yuguda.

Can you post a picture of any project Rochas has COMPLETED?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Prestonvic(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Prestonvic: AKPABIO
FASHIOLA
AMAECHI
OSHIOMOLE
CHIME

For a governor to construct over 250 brand new roads, state of the art IBOM AIRPORT,Prompt payment of salaries, beautification of the state,free and compulsory education for resident of akwa ibom state,security,state owned power plant,giving free houses to the widows, scholarships to student in tertiary inst. brand new well equiped hospitals in the local govts etc etc. UNDER CONSTRUCTION ARE: Deep sea port, WORLD CLASS stadium, 8 lane ring road, 3 flyovers, State of the art HOSPITAL in uyo etc, VISIT AKWA IBOM AND SEE - AKPABIO is the best
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Prestonvic(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
FASHIOLA
AMAECHI
OSHIOMOLE
CHIME

For a governor to construct over 250 brand new roads, state of the art IBOM AIRPORT,Prompt payment of salaries, beautification of the state,free and compulsory education for resident of akwa ibom state,security,state owned power plant,giving free houses to the widows, scholarships to student in tertiary inst. brand new well equiped hospitals in the local govts etc etc. UNDER CONSTRUCTION ARE: Deep sea port, WORLD CLASS stadium, 8 lane ring road, 3 flyovers, State of the art HOSPITAL in uyo etc, VISIT AKWA IBOM AND SEE - AKPABIO is the best
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
t. a orji
t. a orji
t. a orji
t. a orji
t. a orji
FOR UR MIND OOO
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by opoke(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
SULE LAMIDO ROCHAS OSHIMOLOE AKPABIO RABIU KWANKWASO
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Prestonvic(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
FASHIOLA
AMAECHI
CHIME
OSHIOMOLE/MIMIKO
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by daroz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
bokohalal: We know Edicolove is saddened by PDP loss in Edo state. Pray,name the state government that is building factories in Nigeria. Edo state government ic providing the basic needs for its people after a period of retrogression occassioned by the PDP.And based on the resources available to Oshiomole,most Edos beleive he is doing wonderfully well.
Performance by a governor should be premised on its resources.Mention of Akpabio,Amaechi and even Fashola does not do justice to Oshiomole,Chime or Lamido.

seconded
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Dondbuzor: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Chimes name should ve made the top 3 of that list. I wonder y people compare gov chime to talkative oshiomoile. I ve stayed in benincity for close to 6yrs but just travellin to enugu for weekend just made me fall in love with d city. Wots a city without night life. Come to benin city, once its 7pm, u won't see bus to return to ur destination. Wen it rains, u re stuck in where ever d rain catch. I don't think benin city should be called a city, rather, ancient city of benin.
Oshiomole only achievement is building roads in benin.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ortopazz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
@esoteric:
I think we should be careful in assessing and applauding some of these governors. Akpabio for instance has done so much for his state and also STOLEN SO MUCH from the state or at best wasted so much from the state's resources. Akpabio is obviously a billionaire today at the expense of his people. My advice: we should emphasize effective utilization of resources in our assessment so that we dont end up celebrating some smart thieves

God bless u bro
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kaeto(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
1. Rochas
2. Akpabio
3. Fashola
4. Chime
5. Peter obi
If Imo state had half the revenue lagos enjoys, I wonder what would have become of the state but Fash gets all those revenue money, taxes the people hell, hikes the fees, owns 2 N200 million worth vehicles and flies his flambouyance and frivolities. Does some projects though. But I wonder what the hausa/fulani governors in the north are set to achieve or they get resources from the south to wage war against same south that feeds and clothes them.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
AT THE END OF OKOROCHA'S TENURE(1ST AND 2ND) IMO STATE WILL HAVE TO INHERIT HUNDREDS OF ABANDONED PROJECTS...MARK THIS WORD

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by arewaboy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
most perfoming gov's of SOUTHERN NIGERIA cuz none of u have ever been to GOMBE,KATSINA,JIGAWA and KANO states dats why.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by djmummy: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
Am still waiting for you all to come to your senses and acknowledge Chief Uduaghan of the Big Heart. He's the best of the best worsts.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by jmaine: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
kaeto: when last did you and shymmex visit the state last. You are here condemning and seconding. Why nurse a fear?

Lol. . . grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Fadola2: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
easyfem: Fashola
Okoracha
Mimiko
Apkabio
Oshomole
you are correct, mimiko of ondo state should be among d 3 best govs in nig. he won almost all d awards meant for govs in nig, if you have being to ondo stäte for a long time, u might miss your way.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by dabrake(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
9japipper: Thank God peter obi's name is not here
i swear, you dey mad grin grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by feekman(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sha be they still name some peopple,what of oyo state gorvernor?all what he knew is to put operation burst and started emberrasing pple up and down..no light badroad criminal flood are ther too..make he no just try d second term sha..
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by jmaine: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
tuyi19: i dont know the basis of this rating, but to me mimiko is one of the top 3 performing governor in nigeria, may be you need to go to ondo state and see things, he has tried in many segments that others you rated high are not performing, interms of health, he perform better that fashola, oshimole, chime and others, in terms of education, he is the best go and see what is going on from primary school in ondo state and he is trying in infrastructur. he should be one of the top 3 performing governor in nigeria

Simply because you seek to campaign for Mimiko second tenure, you just had to floor others for his sake undecided . . .

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by dnklojang: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
This research is 4 Southern Nigeria moreso most Nairalanders are Southerners and so have not travelled far and wide. Gov Jang Plateau state have perform remarkably well.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Khaleem: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Martmore: No northernm gov there, cos i think niger state gov(aliyu) dey try.
cry[quote author=Martmore]No northernm gov there, cos i think niger state gov(aliyu) dey try.na only mouth in get.dnt b caried away
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Caesar1988(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sullivan is just a thief..so back off and shut up....Always bribing judges to keep him in office..
bashr8: SULLIVAN CHIME of enugu state is the best performing governor in nigeria and pls dont dare compare him with adams oshimole.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by tuyi19: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mimiko
amechi
fashola
okorocha
oshiomole
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Willy411: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
Come 2015 we will see the best among the top five listed
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ABAKA72(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
stolen stone: Ochendo of Abia state please!
Hahahaha! I dey laugh in Hebrew
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sorry for diverting from the topic. THE WORST PERFORMING GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR should be given to Kwara State as BUKOLA SARAKI collects a whopping 50 percent of total allocation to the state. The figure head so called current governor shares the remaining with house and comissioners and salary(Not minimum wage o). Back to the topic i gve it to Fashola, Fashola, Fashola, Fashola and Fashola simply because i have not had an opportunity to visit most of the states mentioned like imo recently unlike lagos. I cant therefore comment on their states.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by daviesmania(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nigeria's five top performing governors are as follows: 1. Akpabio 2. Akpabio 3. Akpabio 4. Akpabio 5. Rochas
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kim77: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
I am very delighted for this thread, Please continue the good work , with this you will bring Government to the people.
For me , i agree with the selection. Could you do same poll/research for our local Governments ?., We have all sit on the fence for too long . Let us monitor developments/projects and shortcomings of our self serving leaders(Non perfoming Governors- Remember they collect Billions every months fo state development) in our local area and use the power of technology to appreciate or depreciate and exposed any leader collecting monthly allocation with nothing to show for it. We can use our smart phone, camcoder etc. Our destine is in our hands.....
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by almusby: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
DR. RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO of Kano state. Kwankasiyya! Amana!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
jason123: 1. Fashola
2. Rochas
3. Akpabio
4. Amechi
5. Oshiomole

Rochas cannot be above Fashola because Imo is an oil producing state, therefore, they receive extra income apart from the normal monthly wages.

Also, Imo state has a population 4.8 million (density=710/km2 (1,800/sq mi)) while Lagos has a population of 18 million, 3 times more than Imo state (density=20,000 persons per square km. [b]more than 28 times of Imo state population density
[/b])

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ABAKA72(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: The funny ting about all dis chatterz is dat come 2015 all we will hear is “cheiiiiii naija is useless,useless governors,choping our money bla bla“ cos most development we see re not sustainable and there is no continuity....
So Oga what's your sugestion.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ortopazz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
olaezebala: Now I will take this very personal. Why is Aregbesola not on that list after all the projects he has done? Projects like O'yes, O'reap, O'clean, O'bulldoze citizens' houses, O'lick Tinubu's a**, O'no lg election cause na him de appoint lg chairmen, O'probe Oyinlola, O'no bursary, O'jam talk all the time, O'dress and talk like taut and finally O'rebel leader.

am taking thz personal too, o'laughing 2 hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.