Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is He The Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He The Father? (784 Views)

Quadruplets Of Different Colors,Would u Accept them If u wer the father? / When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) / Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He The Father? by NozyCarter(f): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
I have a friend who is dating this chick for four months and she is pregnant but my friend went for a check up and the doctors said the can't produce babies....he is infertile, my friend doesn't doubt that he's the father but knowing what the doctors had said to him for the past 20 years sort of made him have doubts about the kid being his but he loves and trust her gf
Re: Is He The Father? by chelseabmw(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Maybe God has done sometin miraculous in his life.......With God all things are possible

let him go and see another doctor and check with him
Re: Is He The Father? by Mynd44: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2012
When the child comes, they should do a paternity test
Re: Is He The Father? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44: When the child comes, they should do a paternity test

et voila, case closed!!!!
Re: Is He The Father? by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

et voila, case closed!!!!
Coming from you, I say thanks
Re: Is He The Father? by MissyB3(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
This one has apparently been viewing too many Nollywood movies. . . . Snap back to reality already, will ya? cheesy
Re: Is He The Father? by kpolli(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Nozy Carter: I have a friend who is dating this chick for four months and she is pregnant but my friend went for a check up and the doctors said the can't produce babies....he is infertile, my friend doesn't doubt that he's the father but knowing what the doctors had said to him for the past 20 years sort of made him have doubts about the kid being his but he loves and trust her gf

Miracles do happen
Re: Is He The Father? by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
kpolli:

Miracles do happen
Not of this Nature
Re: Is He The Father? by BALLERON(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Missy_B: This one has apparently been viewing too many Nollywood movies. . . . Snap back to reality already, will ya? cheesy
I know this is true,she's 20yrs old,Doctor told her friend he's infertile since 20yrs ago
Deductions: it's either she's into sugar daddy kinda friendship, she sees too many Nollywood movies,Shea a runs girl.#gbam#

(1) (Reply)

Is Dis Normal? / Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice / What Realy Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.