Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice (776 Views)

Should I Buy Phone For Her Or Not..pls Help!!! / Shud I Go For My Masters B4 Gettin Married Or Not: Pls I Need Ur Counsel / Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice by hesky84(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
I have a girl in my life, she's caring and loving.
we started our relationship ten years ago, btw us everything was cool and calm but later at the long run, i mean two years in the relationship i got an admission into higher institution and she looses trust in me, with the believe that am dating someone in school and she started acting funny which led to ending the relationship. But two years later after i finished my ND we agreed to continue the relationship, while the first year coming back together she was so wonderful and marvellous with the way she handled situation with me and everything btw us went fine and okay. The girl fortunately for her joined a force and after training she started working and ever since i hardly undastand her but somehow i still believe she loves me.
My problem with her is that if i don't call her for a week she will not bother to call and whenever i eventually called to complain she started bragging that i refused to call her all this while. If i may ask, my believe is if she does not hear from me i expected her to show some care because that was her for me at the initial stage.
Presently we've been quarrelling for more than three months now all because she refused to show me love and care and now she intend coming to my place on Friday.
What do think i should do or say?
Re: Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice by peroskyeze(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
NAWAOHHHH 10YR RELATONSHIP? WETIN B ND?
Re: Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice by k2039: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
hesky84: she started working and ever since i hardly undastand her but somehow i still believe she loves me.
Let her action speak for her,stop assuming.

hesky84: My problem with her is that if i don't call her for a week she will not bother to call and whenever i eventually called to complain she started bragging that i refused to call her all this while.
Simple you are not as important to her as you think.
If a girl love's you no matter how busy she is she will always create time to call the one she loves

hesky84: If i may ask, my believe is if she does not hear from me i expected her to show some care because that was her for me at the initial stage.
Dude forget about the past(initial stage)
So since she is not showing concern what can you deduce
Ofcourse she is just not that into you again(she might have initially but now ****)

hesky84: Presently we've been quarrelling for more than three months now all because she refused to show me love and care and now she intend coming to my place on Friday.
Dude if you love someone you show them.Ofcourse she doesnt love you
hesky84: What do think i should do or say?
Guy break it off.
Matters like this require drastic measures.
Think with your brain and not you heart
It is better to be single than to be in a miserable relationship
She may tell you she will change but trust me its a hoax.
There are certain traits that people have, and you cannot wish or hope them to be different; they can only be accepted.to argue against the way things are –is to cause certain frustration, anxiety, and anger.
To expect otherwise would not only be slightly crazy.
she wont change.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice by joe4christ(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039:
Let her action speak for her,stop assuming.

Simple you are not as important to her as you think.
If a girl love's you no matter how busy she is she will always create time to call the one she loves

Dude forget about the past(initial stage)
So since she is not showing concern what can you deduce
Ofcourse she is just not that into you again(she might have initially but now ****)

Dude if you love someone you show them.Ofcourse she doesnt love you

Guy break it off.
Matters like this require drastic measures.
Think with your brain and not you heart
It is better to be single than to be in a miserable relationship
She may tell you she will change but trust me its a hoax.
There are certain traits that people have, and you cannot wish or hope them to be different; they can only be accepted.to argue against the way things are –is to cause certain frustration, anxiety, and anger.
To expect otherwise would not only be slightly crazy.
she wont change.

You just spoke into my current situation.

Best post ot the month!
Re: Is She The Right One For Me Or Not? Pls Advice by Mynd44: 4:21am On Sep 13, 2012
The only reason I think the OP came here is because she refused to come over on Friday

(1) (Reply)

Men Whats Your View On This? / Sexkillz Is An Assssshole / I Am A Little Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.