Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars - Car Talk (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars (893052 Views)

What Is With Honda Cars And Their Tyres That Always Cave In. / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Honda Cars Front Wheel Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (433) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by radautoworks: 1:23am On Feb 08, 2021
chijioke17:

Wanted to go to your workshop today, but I was quite busy and I wasn't sure you'll open today
good thing because we are only open m-sat

One really has to see to draw any further conclusions...
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Ochima75(m): 3:02am On Feb 08, 2021
chijioke17:

Okay, I thinkg my bent to the right explanation is quite confusing, what I meant was that the right side is higher than the left side, cc kingdemu

If you notice it on a leg in particular, as in, clearance between the tire and the tire well is lower than the others, it's possible your shock absorber needs replacement. Some shock absorbers do compress and won't go up again once it's weak. You can confirm this by removing the tyre of the side you claim is lower and observe to see if there's oil spillage around the shock surrounding. But if there's no oil it's possible the shock was gassed
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by chijioke17(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2021
radautoworks:
good thing because we are only open m-sat

One really has to see to draw any further conclusions...
Alright, I'll try and stop by this week

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Structuralman: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2021
@radautoworks
Please share your address so I can also stop by.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Johnsonkeyz2019: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please does Honda pilot have two types of engine

3.0 and 3.5 capacity?

@rad auto
@gazzuzz
@king
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by biomedixexcel(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls how much is ABS Speed Sensor and is my Honda Civic 2007 safe without the sensor?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by radautoworks: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Structuralman:
@radautoworks
Please share your address so I can also stop by.
Hello, our address is literally our name. Enter rad auto Works into Google maps. We are directly behind Eleganza bus stop on the expressway right after second toll gate Lekki.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Structuralman: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
radautoworks:
Hello, our address is literally our name. Enter rad auto Works into Google maps. We are directly behind Eleganza bus stop on the expressway right after second toll gate Lekki.

Many thanks. I trust your services are pocket friendly. See you soon. I've gotten your phone number from your signature.
Regards sir

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Larwin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Johnsonkeyz2019:

Don't know about delta but there are wonderful guys who would fix that easily here in Ibadan

I need a good Honda gear rewire ibadan
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by picaso313(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
please can any one recommend a good mechanic for me in Port Harcourt with a scanner to inspect a Honda car for me
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by ksmart027(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
picaso313:
please can any one recommend a good mechanic for me in Port Harcourt with a scanner to inspect a Honda car for me
contact mrford.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by picaso313(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
ksmart027:
contact mrford.
do you have his contact please
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by ksmart027(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
picaso313:
He is a member of cartalk, his number is 0.8.1.3.6.9.3.3.1.0.9
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Johnsonkeyz2019: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Larwin:

I need a good Honda gear rewire ibadan

Inbox me to share a contact
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Mrford(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2021
picaso313:

08136933109 call, whatsapp
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Wilson5183(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Guyz, My Honda Back tyre is is not dat straight. Please who know where I can fix the back tyre to avoid this k leg in my Crv.

Please advice me on what to do or where to go?.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Wilson5183(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
What is the recommend engine oil for honda crv 2004.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Peppermintflav: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Wilson5183:
Guyz, My Honda Back tyre is is not dat straight. Please who know where I can fix the back tyre to avoid this k leg in my Crv.

What year of CRV? Mine is 98 CRV, I had this problem a while back. And it condemned quite a number of tyres in months . I changed all the bushings at the back responsible for the K-leg, but it didn't solve the problem. I then devised a little kazeem solution grin. I added a nut as washer somewhere in the upper (don't know what to call it) and the tyres straightend out.
It's been 3years now I'm still rocking same back tyres.

3 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Wilson5183(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
@Peppermintflav what your phone let talk.

This my number, call me 08121095211
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by kingreign(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wilson5183:

Year model and location matters.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by kingreign(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Peppermintflav:

What year of CRV? Mine is 98 CRV, I had this problem a while back. And it condemned quite a number of tyres in months . I changed all the bushings at the back responsible for the K-leg, but it didn't solve the problem. I then devised a little kazeem solution grin. I added a nut as washer somewhere in the upper (don't know what to call it) and the tyres straightend out.

Your own case, the rear alignment bolt was the problem.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Wilson5183(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
kingreign:

Year model and location matters.

Honda crv 2004

Lagos
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Musty4ahmed1: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Please my mechanic told me my Honda accord 2001 (Baby boy) steering rack is leaking oil that is why it become low after a refill for every two days. He advised me to be buying road side engine oil to replace the power steering oil since it's leaking, I find it difficulty to follow his instructions. Please Engineers in the house, do I go by his advise?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Please my mechanic told me my Honda accord 2001 (Baby boy) steering rack is leaking oil that is why it become low after a refill for every two days. He advised me to be buying road side engine oil to replace the power steering oil since it's leaking, I find it difficulty to follow his instructions. Please Engineers in the house, do I go by his advise?
are you really sure it's the rack.if it is just change the unit.but pls confirm if it's the rack because sometimes the pipe dey leak too

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Musty4ahmed1: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
are you really sure it's the rack.if it is just change the unit.but pls confirm if it's the rack because sometimes the pipe dey leak too
I am not sure sir, my mechanic just told me to buy anothe5rack.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by calculation(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pls the part seller here, what is the cost of parking brake pad for honda CRV 2004 model.
A friend is seriously in need of it.
Thanks

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by an0daGuy: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
calculation:
parking brake pad for honda CRV 2004 model

Parking? shocked
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by calculation(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
an0daGuy:

Parking? shocked
Hand brake. Hope you understand now ?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by an0daGuy: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
calculation:

Hand brake. Hope you understand now ?

Oh okay I see it now. It’s nice you uploaded a pic. I don’t have drum brakes so I don’t know about such stuff.

Why not go to the market and buy, it wouldn’t cost more than usual brake pads as it’s not changed often
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by calculation(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
an0daGuy:

Oh okay I see it now. It’s nice you uploaded a pic. I don’t have drum brakes so I don’t know about such stuff.

Why not go to the market and buy, it wouldn’t cost more than usual brake pads as it’s not changed often
I want to know the price and if possible order for it. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Wilson5183(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Peppermintflav:

Can we talk please, is urgent
Call or WhatsApp me: 08121095211

Thanks
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by nonhuman(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Should I be scared of a Honda civic hybrid car

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (433) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.