Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair (31723 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Adagba1: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
ebamma: if u like call him a madman,at the end of the day he goes to shows displays his madness and gets paid,he is making money with his madness.
and so what? Must you misbehave to get paid? If he is my brother i wont be proud of him irrepective of how much he earns from that madness.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by SisiKill1: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
Otutu1: Three words G. A. Y.
Four letters - What do you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
afam4eva: This guy and Charly boy need to see the same psychiatrist. They're have the same ailment.

GBAM! grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by yommy2sure(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abali1:

Even when the guy was just an ordinary student in UNILAG, ladies still love his Style. And for those saying Gay, this guy literally ran away from a suspected gay lecturer's office way back in school.

and u tink that proves that hes straight? One big error ppl make concerning gays is to think they r turned on by every mammal with a dicck

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Dazzled: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Four letters - What do you mean?
funny...i laugh in chinese cheesy
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Spirit96(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
WHY DO U CALL DIS GUY A GAY? HV U EVER CAUGHT HIM IN D ACT? OR HAS HE EVER ASK OF UR ANU...S? D GUY IS JUST DOING WHAT HE LIKES BEST N HE'S MOVING FWD N U ARE HERE CRITICIZN HIM. I LIKE THOSE WHO JUST BE THEMSELVES. KEEP PRETENDIND N U'LL REMAIN WHERE U ARE. DENRE...I DEY UR BACK KAKARAKA.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by pezzyM(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
undecidedWhat s he famous 4,rily?
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Spirit96: WHY DO U CALL DIS GUY A GAY? HV U EVER CAUGHT HIM IN D ACT? OR HAS HE EVER ASK OF UR ANU...S? D GUY IS JUST DOING WHAT HE LIKES BEST N HE'S MOVING FWD N U ARE HERE CRITICIZN HIM. I LIKE THOSE WHO JUST BE THEMSELVES. KEEP PRETENDIND N U'LL REMAIN WHERE U ARE. DENRE...I DEY UR BACK KAKARAKA.

Ah!

It is obivous you have never left Nigeria. And we see several of your type that cannot identify a gay person because of the limited environment/societies you have been exposed to.

Just make sure na you dey im back sha. No let am dey your back. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by sexyglow(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
quote author=trigar12]My dad hates him with a passion[/quote]Not as Much as I hate him angry angry
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by vitality33: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Crazy
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by donperudzi: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
Two Words.....VERY STUPID
and dis dude hopes to get married n have kids..... angry
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Ejine(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
Spirit96: WHY DO U CALL DIS GUY A GAY? HV U EVER CAUGHT HIM IN D ACT? OR HAS HE EVER ASK OF UR ANU...S? D GUY IS JUST DOING WHAT HE LIKES BEST N HE'S MOVING FWD N U ARE HERE CRITICIZN HIM. I LIKE THOSE WHO JUST BE THEMSELVES. KEEP PRETENDIND N U'LL REMAIN WHERE U ARE. DENRE...I DEY UR BACK KAKARAKA.

Of course you're at his back, banging his arse from behind.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
Let's face it, Denrele is different. Some people may say unique or special. Its a well known fact that what people don't understand, they either begin to loathe or are afraid of. I was part of a voluntary non-for-profit exercise in 2010 and got a chance to meet Denrele and his girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend. I admit, she dressed and acted like a guy but, that's waht d boy favours. So free him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Ejine(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Ah!

It is obivous you have never left Nigeria. And we see several of your type that cannot identify a gay person because of the limited environment/societies you have been exposed to.

Denrele is a Grade A RECIEVER
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by bigtt76(f): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2012

Three words? Guy look well next time before someone calls you a f@cktardeen or retardeen grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by mkoabiola: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gay or mad man whateva name u kal hm,he makes his kool cash&he is smiling to d bank wit his kolo mentality style.we all cannot b same
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by crackhouse(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
What's that guy's job? Is he a comedian, musician, actor or just a fine psyhco?.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Live and Let Live, give peace a change. Express yourself in the way that pleases you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by linn(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
The truth is that i don't think denrele is mad. He isn't. he is in show biz and wants to create a name for himself which he is doing already. If he isn't this creative about his style maybe he won't be this famous. so his so called madness na wetin dey feed am.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
don_perudzi: Two Words.....VERY STUPID
and dis dude hopes to get married n have kids..... angry

To adopt kids or surrogate them. I can guarantee you it will not be achieved through a biological process of mating that would involve him.

Ejiné:

Denrele is a Grade A RECIEVER

I agree. grin

But if he is frustrated in finding opportunities to receive in Nigeria, Spirit96 arse might be so tempting to the point denrele lets him start seeing spirits. grin grin grin

vivacious vivi: Let's face it, Denrele is different. Some people may say unique or special. Its a well known fact that what people don't understand, they either begin to loathe or are afraid of. I was part of a voluntary non-for-profit exercise in 2010 and got a chance to meet Denrele and his girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend. I admit, she dressed and acted like a guy but, that's waht d boy favours. So free him.

ROFLMAO.

Abeg, madam, give me one minute to laugh first.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye! My belle o, my head o! grin

Okay, I don laugh finish.

Babes, don't be ever fooled by such public declarations. You think living in Nigeria and being so effeminately gay, he does not need to put up a front to limit the heat on him by family and the public so he can avoid self harm or pure public hate? grin

Guess who the obvious choice of faking will be? ......Guess?

One of his LESBIAN friends!

No wonder his "girlfriend" acts like a man. She helps him have a cover, maybe he is also reciprocating it. One thing I can guarantee you is that you will never see any affection between them because they are faking and not attracted to each other.

Some of una need to travel abroad and be exposed to societies where histories of such are abundant.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by purplekayc(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
anitank: Gay much

is he really gay shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by jimjones: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Liciouslucy: He is the Nigerian Male Version of Lady GaGa

yea right. lady gaga has talent...and that's why she's respected. who the hell is this creature? how do you even come close to mentioning it in the same breathe as gaga?
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by tinkinfela(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Ah!

GBAM!

We see alot of them here. Before I left Nigeria in 2008, I would never have thought this guy is gay. Now I know better LOL
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by dustymania(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Let this dude change his way cos he has got no swag' i knw he might H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ S̶̲̥̅̊​ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇​. Many fans out there who trip bt he stinks at the westcoast. Watitdo capo
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
tinkinfela:

GBAM!

We see alot of them here. Before I left Nigeria in 2008, I would never have thought this guy is gay. Now I know better LOL

That is why I really can't blame him and vivacious vivi. grin grin grin

Before I left Nigeria, I had no clue too and would have just said "Oh, he is just freakish" or "That is just a gentle guy" when I see these Nigerian gays.

Now my eye don open with wetin dey this UK. Now I am identifying some of the gay old classmates I never knew were gay. And when I tell my former classmates that are still based in Nigeria. They say "Never" that he was just effeminate and he is married now. I tell them, "Nah, trust me, he is gay". grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by labbyboi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
It's simply "Freedom of humanity" at least d guy is not inteffering d general public in any ways.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by tpapi: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
dis one wey u dey him back so,op say u no connect anytin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by LesbianBoy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
one word for you ''OLODO''.........
''G'' is a letter not a word same as ''A'' and ''Y''!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by nanaboi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill, is that really you? I've been looking allova 4 u. Can u add me up on fb - kool_like_water@yahoo.com
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by johnshagb(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
you mean letters?

please let the guy express his madness himself.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Personally I respect anyone who dares to be different in this fake and hypocritical society.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by invectives(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
hammedkola:

Do you think this one will be ready to marry...I doubt, but rather bleep around grin grin grin grin

are u sure he is not the bleeped.gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today / BBNaija's Princess Slays In Figure-Hugging Jeans / Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.