Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair (31720 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by henrywest(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Otutu1: Three words G. A. Y.

THREE LETTERS.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Even as d only son,hs fada isnt complainin_Y una wan die 4 d mata nw?
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by oluwacjay: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
yommy2sure:

and u tink that proves that hes straight? One big error ppl make concerning gays is to think they r turned on by every mammal with a dicck
Hmmm, DR GAY0210
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Azumy(f): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Super1759: This guy needs deliverance by a hot holyghost slap from the slapping style pastor(I didn't call names oo)
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by jawjaw1: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2012
liaslo++:
Why d hating? He gat d swag. I'll like to see more kids dressing like him. ;DWhy d hating? He gat d swag. I'll like to see more kids dressing like him.

Na your pikin go dress like am. Shey you hear.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by yuskol(m): 3:31am On Jul 23, 2012
Dis is getting out of hand..free madness.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by eddie24: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2012
Bloody gay!
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2012
jaw jaw:

Na your pikin go dress like am. Shey you hear.
Nonsense!!!
you're a fool, if you don't like the way he dress then go bring your own make we see.
Idewot!!!
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by tpia5: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2012
is denrele a nler?

and is he on the thread.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by benez6(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2012
That's just the gay way.. U can't blame him.. Its in his genes to be awkward.. All gays. Are eccentric
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2012
tpia@:
is denrele a nler?

and is he on the thread.
go ask google.
Your own madness even carry weight pass him own, early morning craze
Msheww...
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2012
tpia@:
is denrele a nler?

and is he on the thread.

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by dowjones(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2012
Abali1:

Even when the guy was just an ordinary student in UNILAG, ladies still love his Style. And for those saying Gay, this guy literally ran away from a suspected gay lecturer's office way back in school.

from the days of "kiddies vision 101" till now he has always been gay. a handful of Nigeria artistes are homo (conditionally) but this dude is straight up gangsta homo.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2012
How many of you have used the words "hate" or "hatred" on the guy? He's paid for his madness, meanwhile some of you bring your madness to NL, for free.

The guy has my respect for being unique in such a country. You have time to look down on Denrele because he doesn't behave like you. Meanwhile, politicians are keeping you in darkness, switching your gen on and off throughout days and nights because they want to make money from bribe deals. Channel your hatred elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by tEsLim(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2012
I dont hate him. He is unique why should I hate. I probably wont do what is doing. I can't do it self!. But then this is how he makes his money. And he turned it to his lifestyle. You will be surprised he is not gay. He just want you guys to always have something to say about him. What if he was your brother or son?
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by deelicious: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2012
hammedkola:

Do you think this one will be ready to marry...I doubt, but rather bleep around grin grin grin grin

Don't think he even bleeps at all undecided
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Elebiju: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2012
chidyhels: U dnt nid 2 judge pple frm a distance_i dont care abt hs dress code n lifestyle_personally, i knw he is dwn 2 earth and a swt persn 2 relate wit.
do I need to know him personally before judging him?a yoruba adage maxim says "irisi ni isolojo"
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2012
liaslo++:

you're a fool, if you don't like the way he dress then go bring your own make we see.
Idewot!!!

Why are you getting annoyed?

I thought you said you wanted more kids to be like him? Why not wish it on your own kids first?

ogugua88: How many of you have used the words "hate" or "hatred" on the guy? He's paid for his madness, meanwhile some of you bring your madness to NL, for free.

The guy has my respect for being unique in such a country. You have time to look down on Denrele because he doesn't behave like you. Meanwhile, politicians are keeping you in darkness, switching your gen on and off throughout days and nights because they want to make money from bribe deals. Channel your hatred elsewhere.

And who told you Nigerians (especially on NL) don't hate their politicians?
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by r231(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2012
liaslo++:

go ask google.
Your own madness even carry weight pass him own, early morning craze
Msheww...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite: And who told you Nigerians (especially on NL) don't hate their politicians?

I don't think I said Nigerians don't hate their politicians. I will say, however, that people will defend a politician before they defend someone like Denrele.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't think I said Nigerians don't hate their politicians. I will say, however, that people will defend a politician before they defend someone like Denrele.

Hell No!

Place IBB vs Denrele and see what people will think.

Even place Odili vs Denrele.

Compare the number of comments on this page to that of Ibori.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Temmmytayooo: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Y r u guys going against d guy who is trying to a mak a living tru wat he knos hw to do best? Terry.G is doing his own, likwise Lady-Gaga. Derele continue jareee.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Goldenheart(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2012
:Dhave anybody mentioned ''GEJ''? grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Why are you getting annoyed?

I thought you said you wanted more kids to be like him? Why not wish it on your own kids
and who are you? Better mind your pomo business
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
r231:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why your teeth kon big like this?
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by shanicemel(f): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
it is appointed unto a man todie once and judgement follows immediately as him denrenle he has no joys cos he has no JESUS hmm after 9mths see person pickin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sylverbox(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Liciouslucy: He is the Nigerian Male Version of Lady GaGa
yes I guess we shld name him Bobo Gaga!
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
lol@ "he is a Gay"
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: i learnt he is a gay
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
ogugua88: How many of you have used the words "hate" or "hatred" on the guy? He's paid for his madness, meanwhile some of you bring your madness to NL, for free.

Let me push the Co-Sign Button on this wonderful post
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
eddie24: Bloody gay!

...smh@the uncensored versions of these post..."click quote" and read them ...sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts / Akpororo Calls Out Bobrisky While Speaking About Gays During Comedy Show (video) / BBNaija's Princess Slays In Figure-Hugging Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.