Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair (31719 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by emmalezy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Denrele has been mad from time. If Denrele thinks he is sane, then his sanity means madness.
Mad man but making his cash
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by denzel2009: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abali1:

Even when the guy was just an ordinary student in UNILAG, ladies still love his Style. And for those saying Gay, this guy literally ran away from a suspected gay lecturer's office way back in school.

when he was still a g[i]a[/i]y virgin?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abali1:

Even when the guy was just an ordinary student in UNILAG, ladies still love his Style. And for those saying Gay, this guy literally ran away from a suspected gay lecturer's office way back in school.

Is that the story he tells to deflect the suspicion he is gay? grin grin grin

Mr.chippychappy:

Yesterday i saw a blue gorilla flying .

denzel2009:

when he was still a g[i]a[/i]y virgin?

Lol!!! grin grin grin

No mind am.

Im eye nefa open! grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by emmalezy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Denrele has been mad from time. If Denrele thinks he is sane, then his sanity means madness.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Honeebun(f): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
afam4eva: This guy and Charly boy need to see the same psychiatrist. They're have the same ailment.

ROTFLMBO grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by BusHouse(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abali1:

Leave dat one my guy. Have u not seen the pix were he & charly boy were kissing each other. The guy is gay no doubt. Dat's his life anyway, let him live it.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
i learnt he is a gay
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by ask4double(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
pezzyM: undecidedWhat s he famous 4,rily?
Like seriously I'd thought of that too, I know who a Comedian is, an actor, a DJ, a musician or better still MC. What category is he
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by kunlefox(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
This dude seems to be everywhere....one famewhore,popular for nothing significant. Seriously needs to be crapped on..
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
ask4double: Like seriously I'd thought of that too, I know who a Comedian is, an actor, a DJ, a musician or better still MC. What category is he

I think he is likely to be a back door, oh sorry, back room staff.

I think he is likely to be like an Art Director, Choreoghapher or Costume Designer for things like Music videos, Events and Commercials.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by andyanders: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
He knows the specie he belongs. Just pretending to be a man while a w------------an.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by buchibabe: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dis guy is possesed
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gay Guys are the Biggest Attention Seekers...It's hard to pinpoint why though.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Babymiles(f): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
smileyHe may be MAD but he's making his dough with his so called MADNESS. I like him
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Kalif(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
ebamma everthing's not always about money,some times u you we slow down and know if we can still earn people's respect as a celebrity
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by ypzilanti: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abali1:

LWKMD.

So you assume gay people want to sleep with any guy they see?

Logic says they would be attracted to some people and repulsed by others.

Abi? Gay and bi's enlighten us.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by ypzilanti: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
kunle fox: This dude seems to be everywhere....one famewhore,popular for nothing significant. Seriously needs to be crapped on..

Famous forbeing famous. He's gettng paid for it now...I hear he's a presenter on channel O, now.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by boyendowed(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
trigar12: My dad hates him with a passion

Welcome to the club.Hatred is even an understatement.The guy is so disgusting
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by igboboy1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
jeezybuck: I wonder what his children would grow up to be, Stupid father.

you mean his adopted children right? cos man and man no dey born pikin o
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by ypzilanti: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
boyendowed:

Why hate? What do you know of him apart from what you see on TV? He could be a kindhearted person for all you know.

'Dissapprove' is a better word, but he's an independent person that does not need your approval either.

I'm not defending him, I just feel we are too judgemental in this country, jare.

If he is gay, na him and God get the judgement.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Babymiles(f): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
boyendowed:

Thats called SIN OF PRESUMPTION. You don't judge by wat u see.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by sosereal201(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
i dont like him one bit and methinks he shld be checked asap before he starts picking papers.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by sniperwolf(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
afam4eva: This guy and Charly boy need to see the same psychiatrist. They're have the same ailment.
they are makin money with their ailments
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Disgusting is a strong word...dude just isn't funny. That's all
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by kelvinnn(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
That is the shoe worn by funke akindele In the making of the movie: the return of jenifa.....! Lols.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by proudlyafrican(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
I think it is for a living and for me it is ok,in as much as he does not rub it on my face.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by pendusky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gals jst d hate dis guy 4 mouth here, if d guy ask em 4 a date, i wonda hw many of u gals wld decline, make d guy be, anyhw he want dres and get money, hes a public figure. For me its ok! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by collinsJn(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
don_perudzi: Two Words.....VERY STUPID
and dis dude hopes to get married n have kids..... angry

In as Much As I Don't Like Dis Guys way Of Style,I Bet U, Wen He Is Ready To Marry,Thousands Of Ladies,all Be Willing To Settle Down Wit Him.
My Tot Sha.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by blackbeau1(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
I'm sure if we looked into his background,we may find that he is related to charly boy.
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Booty4me: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
GAWDDAMMIT>>>>> SWAGZZZZZZZZZZZ gONE bAD
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by mallorca(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Ah!

It is obivous you have never left Nigeria. And we see several of your type that cannot identify a gay person because of the limited environment/societies you have been exposed to.

Just make sure na you dey im back sha. No let am dey your back. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele Edun's Shoes & Hair by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why d hating? He gat d swag. I'll like to see more kids dressing like him. ;DWhy d hating? He gat d swag. I'll like to see more kids dressing like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man / Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.