Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Can I Start Selling Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start Selling Business In Nigeria (625 Views)

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start Selling Business In Nigeria by alakare(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2012
I have had it several times you can create a and sell it online.
So how can i go through about thi biz and make money with it.
Re: How Can I Start Selling Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2012
Please expantiate.
Re: How Can I Start Selling Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
apparently someone needs to be banned.
Re: How Can I Start Selling Business In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
alakare: I have had it several times you can create a and sell it online.
So how can i go through about thi biz and make money with it.

He means blogger.com kind of website which usually take the form of xyz..com

OP, whoever told you that lied to you and as a matter of fact, you don't own the right to it , so how can you sell what you dont have right over? Besides, it's only a subdomain and not a domain name like xyz.com or xtm.net you get it? You can sell the latter and the initial.

(1) (Reply)

Yuletide Vacation Packages / Start Export Charcoal / Business Plans, Proposals And Feasibility Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.