Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? (766 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Do Men Tell Lies To Keep A Woman They Love? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
pals can you lie just to save your relationship?
Re: Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
So wen trust is out of d door,wot do u have?

I tot as much.
Re: Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: So wen trust is out of d door,wot do u have?

I tot as much.
i dnt really understand u
Re: Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by slimyem: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
a relationshp built on deceit and sustained by deciet??
Hell no!
If he knows the truth and chooses stay,fine!
....and if he chooses to leave,then goodluck!
No lying in a relationship i really want to save!
Re: Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Nairalandi: i dnt really understand u
Read Yemz post, d answer lies dere.
Re: Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
I will rather tell the truth and have her leave than lie and be in continuous fear of her finding out
Re: Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
I once cheated on my present gf with an ex when she travelled , she suspected and started asking me to confess because i used the condom pack at the house and replaced it with another . But i denied that i didn't do anything and even fronted one of my friends as the culprit and he even apologized to my gf for that. I could have lost her if i confessed.
Re: Can You Tell Lies Just To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
IZUKWU: I once cheated on my present gf with an ex when she travelled , she suspected and started asking me to confess because i used the condom pack at the house and replaced it with another . But i denied that i didn't do anything and even fronted one of my friends as the culprit and he even apologized to my gf for that. I could have lost her if i confessed.

you've already lost her, you just dont know about it yet, lol!

as much as men dont want to make lil white lie, they always do.....because WOMEN themselves dont want to hear the truth.
can any man answer truthfully any of the following question and have a great evening afterwards:
- honey does my a.ss looks big in this?
- babe, am i fat?
- love, is this girl more beautiful than me?
- boo, why you looking at her bootay?
- did you enjoy the meal i just spent 3 hrs to cook?
etc etc etc

(1) (Reply)

Pound Of Flesh... / Training A Girl U Want To Marry, How Viable Is It? / How Do You Handle An Abusive Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.