Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is She Lying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Lying? (903 Views)

When A Girl Knows She's Lying... / Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? / Omg, Is She Lying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Lying? by getdayo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2007
She told me she doesn't love me but she allows me to touch her and do everything with her, what do I do, I'm confused
Re: Is She Lying? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2007
That does not mean she loves you. she tolerates you enough to let you touch her.

Is she lying . . . . . NO
Re: Is She Lying? by CrazyMan(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2007
She allows you touch her but she tells you she doesn’t love you; put two and two together she’s probably after your pocket not you.
Re: Is She Lying? by rockiedink(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

That does not mean she loves you. she tolerates you enough to let you touch her.

Is she lying . . . . . NO

true talk by one who knows how their minds work; another female. that's your answer pal. undecided
Re: Is She Lying? by omega25red(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
dude sex doesn't equal love she has spared you by letting you know she doesn't love you listen to what she is saying and just enjoy banging the crap outta her
Re: Is She Lying? by kemisuga(f): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
It is possible for someone not to love, yet allow to be touched.

So She aint lying. She is just telling you the truth. Am sure as you are touching her, she pretends to feel you, whereas her mind is not with you.

Cheers grin grin grin
Re: Is She Lying? by 3d(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
KEEP TOUCHING!,
I WILL LIKE TO CALL U, NEVER MIND
Re: Is She Lying? by uspry1(f): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
it is called no string attached or casual dating/relationship---no emotional, no romantic involved, just sex, sex, sex!

It is everywhere in the world having no string attached relationship because several reasons: divorce rate so high, already with someone else but lousy in bed, commitphobia, and/or not afford paying for prostitute.
Re: Is She Lying? by playmate(f): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2007
@poster
dnt get ur hopes up,its pure lust not love.
u re probably her passion nd she may av her love elsewhere.
Re: Is She Lying? by shevchenko(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2007
r u a dick head?someone hos banging u for free or aalowing you bang her for free and u r complaining
Man wake up .this is 21st century

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please On What To Do / The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed / This Thing Called Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.