Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? (2849 Views)

Ladies In The Building; Am I Lying Or Not / Can This Over-hyping Of Female Butt Size Ever Lose Its Potency/popularity??? / Omg, Is She Lying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Realman4: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2012
Guys and ladies help me out...I met a lady,nd we started a relationship not up to a month now,she was indirectly asking me for money but i just acted as if i didn't code,just tryng to see if she want me for money or really love me,but i take care of her as necessary and give her money too as necessary.She told me some days ago that she will be travelling to PH,expectedly i think she will go by road,but when chatting with her around 11am the following she told me she is already in PH,that she travelled by air,she even travelled with her two cousins of age 9 and 10,she said the two children shared a sit on the plane and she used a sit bet for them(is this allowed on d local flight?)...and she was complaining that she is broke...pls,i want to knw where the lie is...two children on a plane sit with a single sit belt...??
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by tellwisdom: 5:24am On Jul 20, 2012
grin grin grin. Bros u don dey madt fr head with this joke
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Dhelake: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2012
Datz a lie
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by elegale: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2012
az in, seriously madt for head. guy, no be okada be this oooo..... na plane. Two on a seat e be like say you never enter flight before, dat na why. no be only 11 seatbealt for the two of them...she go commot her own belt join.

ask am where for ph she dey, den u go do ur won research. all d holywood detective movies wey u dey watch, and u still dey do dundee for this one...make you go start to dey watch teletubbies na.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Realman4: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2012
​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐‎​​‎​​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐͠♧thanks♧°˚˚˚°♧ guys...me too dey form mugu for her for her to fool herself completely....more advice and laffta are still welcome..
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by 190: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2012
Quietly strolls away from thread
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by kay9(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2012
^^bros abeg wait make i join u... Mtschewwww.

1 Like

Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by beylinko(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2012
190: Quietly strolls away from thread
u lyk strolling alot
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Realman4: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Guys,don't stroll away,i need ur comment and advice...
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
Real.man:
†ЂΞ truth be say, u don enta one chance!

1 Like

Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Real.man:
[size=18pt]she said the two children shared a sit on the plane and she used a sit bet for them[/size](is this allowed on d local flight?)...and she was complaining that she is broke...pls,i want to knw where the lie is...two children on a plane sit with a single sit belt...??
Falls from OKADA!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

She is lying and trying to hype herself. . . There are fools and then, there are FOOLS. . . She is a FOOL ( Chinco FOOL ).

"she said the two children shared a seat on a plane" ====> FAIL!!!
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Sijo01(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Lmaoooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
see black lie!
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Vinzz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Interesting cheesy
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
@OP
no wonder this criminal of a lady is feeding you all these lies, you've fallen into her trap.
you met this criminal not up to a month ago and here you are already taking care of her financial needs, left right and center. oh lawd!!!!
how can you expect ANYONE to love you within a month of dating them?! if they do then they dont love YOU but they love what you provide for them.

here is a simple question to ask this criminal:"what do you really know/love about me?!
this question never fails to bring out the fools in people.
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by ayobase(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Na wa o....my tot of the topic is far different from the post!
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Oga! U for ring airport to ask if dem dey do lapping b4 u post na! Ode to d power of trillions.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by cindyrella(f): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mtcheeeeew! See mumu question abeg
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by boomssey(f): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
Real.man:
u be fool,cnt u c d handwritin on d wall?cnt bliv guys lik u stil exist.
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yes OP its allowed.

I even lapped my younger sister in a flight from Abia to Owerri on tuesday sef.

Btw the thread title na wa.
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
For you to have "eaten" this lie up, you are the biggest maga of the century and for you to be assuming the financial responsibilities of a girl you met a month ago, you deserve to be lied to
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by ayobase(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
freecocoa: Yes OP its allowed.

I even lapped my younger sister in a flight from Abia to Owerri on tuesday sef.

Btw the thread title na wa.

Abia to owerri abi?
No lele!
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Realman4: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2012
​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐‎​​‎​​̷̷̴̩̩̥̐͠♧thanks♧°˚˚˚°♧ guys,i only put it up here for us to laugh it off,the game some ladies think they play...i av not been financing her needs ooo,all i give to her is transport money wen she visits my place...another fast one i played on her: I told her i will ask my brother in ph to come and check her...see her defence,she said she doesn't knw hw to give the description to d place she is and her brother she is with won't allow male visitor around her,she is 28yrs old oooo....i just pushed her forward to hear more amateur lies...

I will tell her tomorrow that am coming to ph for a job,am sure she will put off her phone...will give ‎​​U feedback soon...
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Mynd44: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2012
This guy seems smart. Just update us on what she says oooo
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by ggood: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2012
yeah bro ur smart please dont allow this mothefphuckers called to ladies fool you o oooo
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2012
I am waiting ooooooo
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Ybutterfly: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^bOOth^^^^^^^^^^^ undecided
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by BabaEleko(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
I'm bookmarking this thread. I wann hear what she has to say tomorrow when u tell her u going for a job in ph.
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by chelseabmw(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
I can't wait for season 2 of this movie titled 'Is she lying or hyping herself grin
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Lolajoy(f): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
cheesy kiss
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Realman4: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Guys...her phone has been off since morning,all the ping sent her didn't deliver,and not that ntwk is bad in ph,i av spoken and chat with pple in ph today...i won't even accuse her of anything wen she come online,because if i do,she will say her phone is bad that i shud contribute to buying another one when she has been poked all thru friday night till early saturday morning(guys and ladies,we knw wat happens on friday to saturday morning wen ‎​​U ar together and ‎​​U arnt in a hurry to go out)the last time she spent such fri/sat parol with me,her phone didn't even cough....am strategizing now..
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by pendo89(f): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
Man up! and stop being played.It's not macho.
You know it,tell her straight and move on. Stop wasting ur energy.
Re: Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Enough of this childish games. I am beginning to get bored. She is playing you. You know it she does and the lawd knows it so, dump her Behind and go find another person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] / Advice Me. Pls I Need True Ans. Ve Been Thinking / My?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.