Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Omg, Is She Lying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg, Is She Lying? (2736 Views)

When A Girl Knows She's Lying... / Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? / Is She Lying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2011
My fiancee is an officer in the NAVY and decided to spend her leave with me. She seldom gist me about her boss in the office how the man is fond of her bla bla bla, She told me so many things about this guy that I said there are nice people like that if u are lucky to work with them. In one of those nights we were together, the man sent her a text that he wants to have phone intimacy with her. We use to be so free with our phones that she answers my call anytime I ain't there and I try so hard not to do that to her since I do trust her. Kai, doubts began to set in cos I ended up running thru the text in her phones and saw what I shouldn't even see, love text messages btw herself and her boss and she tells me there isn't anything going btw them

In one of the nights she was making a phone call and she felt probably I was asleep , she was talking to some guy and she didn't know that I was listening to her conversation another on ending her call she said SAME TO U, the guy probably insisted till she told him she cares for him too, I turned to her to see me "I wasn't sleeping" and she told me that it is one of her online friends blah blah blah, What I only told her was to be very careful, but I know it will nvr stop cos her boss is sleeping with her from all indication, so I think and this is making me go crazy, and she is denying the fact.

Is she lying? Nairalanders pls help!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by 190: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2011
women are at it again ooooooooo
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by iyatrustee(f): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2011
and the men are on the loose again oh angry
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by alagha: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2011
always full of stories for men.

well, i hail all ladies in the house.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by 190: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
dats cos they nor get work always sleeping about
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by r231(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
Damoche10:

My fiancee is an officer in the NAVY and decided to spend her leave with me. She seldom gist me about her boss in the office how the man is fond of her bla bla bla, She told me so many things about this guy that I said there are nice people like that if u are lucky to work with them. In one of those nights we were together, the man sent her a text that he wants to have phone intimacy with her. We use to be so free with our phones that she answers my call anytime I ain't there and I try so hard not to do that to her since I do trust her. Kai, doubts began to set in cos I ended up running thru the text in her phones and saw what I shouldn't even see, love text messages btw herself and her boss and she tells me there isn't anything going btw them

In one of the nights she was making a phone call and she felt probably I was asleep , she was talking to some guy and she didn't know that I was listening to her conversation another on ending her call she said SAME TO U, the guy probably insisted till she told him she cares for him too, I turned to her to see me "I wasn't sleeping" and she told me that it is one of her online friends blah blah blah, What I only told her was to be very careful, but I know it will nvr stop cos her boss is sleeping with her from all indication, so I think and this is making me go crazy, and she is denying the fact.

maybe the guy said HAPPY NEW YEAR to her grin cheesy grin cheesy thats why she said SAME TO YOU

at least the year is still new

if that happens in august - november then there is a problem grin grin grin
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by iyatrustee(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^ same to you too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
She is chatting with me as I write this telling me how much I mean to her and that she is so scared now that she knows that I am not happy and she is scared of loosing me, blah blah blah, I just didn't say anything cos I love her like crazy and she is seriously hurting my feelings, And I keep wondering why she is so hysterical about my leaving her, before she came visiting she was just talking to me about she isn't getting any younger oo and look at someone who wants to settle down, I hear so many crazy things about our ladies in the NAVY which I confirm from one of her friend( Married) since her friend also said the same thing,
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Omolola1(f): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
Damoche10:

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Poster,
You be confirm M.U.M.U and she knows this!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Arosa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
grin grin grin player, play.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by 190: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
SMH undecided lola calling somone a mumu
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Omolola1(f): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
190:

SMH undecided lola calling somone a mumu

angry angry sad
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Hmm,  this is getting interesting. Does anyone know where i can get Popcorn and Coke on NAIRALAND,  I need to seat down and watch this mumu[/size]
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by 190: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
Omolola1:

angry angry sad

LMAO Are u twisting face at me undecided
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Odunnu: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
You are one funny guy @Poster
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
Guys, any of u could be in my shoes and I will give you my advice if it is what I can respond to not insulting you. It is annoying when one seeks meaningful reasoning from matured people and what they end up doing is insult you, Haba! when are we going to change into responsible people instead of insulting others, PLS stop the insult!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
I ain't castigating anybody just airing my mind, pls.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
Look, do not expect too much from Nigerian women or men since majority no longer care about human dignity, integrity and nobility where dog eat dog. Just take your own turn as they come and stop asking for FIDELITY, because it has been ripped into shreds and trampled on by the dogs. I simply play along and bang them as long as they are single and do safe sex . Life goes on.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by MrChima: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
She is obviously cheating on u.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by dazzle37(f): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ poster,

its a crazy world we live in, it obvious that your Gf is lying to you, but it may not be as Bad as you are imagining,

( this is my 2 cents )

sit your girl friend down and talk to her, let her know how hurt you feel, remind her of the numerous conversations you have heard from her and her online friends, tell her you don't like it and she should show you that respect and stop it.
i can't tell you to break up with her cos you never can tell, like they say, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, sometimes people do things with out thinking it thru, she may not be having sex with her boss in the physical but phone intimacy, and not saying she is right to do that either but all in all try your best to make her stop all those things, if she truly loves you like she said, she would respect you and respect your wish, you can help her be a better person, am sure you ahve come a long way with her that is why you are feeling this way, but trust in God that she would change for the better, and remind her that if she does not change you may have to take a walk out of her life.  communication and encouragement is the key to building a good relationship.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by kaycrystal(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
u are with someone dat isn't sincere n trustworthy. its up to to move on with ur life or cope with sharing ur babe with the boss and numerous online friends!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by nanidee(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
but you already know the answer to your questions naaaw, what more do you wanna hear again?
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by kaycrystal(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
nanidee:

but you already know the answer to your questions naaaw, what more do you wanna hear again?

he sort of nids d strength to move on, as he's in shit! (love)
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by frank317: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
how much of these can you take. i really will like to blame you for all these.

y?

because you are  making her take you for granted. imagin her answreing such call on the same bed with you!!! chei no respect.
she understands u better than you understand her and she is using it to her advantage. the problem is that you havent yet define what you want and women take such men for granted.

my prediction: there is no future for you both (Except u change), she will soon leave u. you are only a last option in case things turn out bad.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by 190: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
why do Nigerian women sleep with a guy and dump him,

I mean if they are gonna dump him why sleeping with him in the 1st place

Kai Nigerian Girls grin grin grin
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thank you guys, I really appreciate your response, I don't know if she is acting a script cos I now intend to go visit her without inviting myself, Once I get there and see any more info after the day she convinced me then I am out, cos she has told me so many things now that I am even more confused called me on phone crying and her friends too has been calling, I intend to go for an HIV test today after office hours, Kai, why is this happening to me now, I have to face reality here, My health comes first before anything cos I need to map out a plan of either my exit or correction of abnormalities, We have really gone so far in this relationship with a lot of sacrifices, I am already thinking of a plan B now, I can't even concentrate at the office,
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by frank317: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
Damoche10:

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your response, I don't know if she is acting a script cos if I now intend to go visit her without inviting myself, Once I get there and see any more info after the day she convinced me then I am out, cos she has told me so many things now that I am even more confused called me on phone crying and her friends too has been calling, I intend to go for an HIV test today after office hours, Kai, why is this happening to me now, I have to face reality here, My health comes first before anything cos I need to map out a plan of either my exit or correction of abnormalities, We have really gone so far in this relationship with a lot of sacrifices, I am already thinking of a plan B now, I can't even concentrate at the office,

the best sacrifce she can give is not doing those things that would hurt u, no matter how hard or the fun she derives in them.

she should be matured enough to know that there is hardly any man who tolorates his girl/wife/woman constantly chatting and calling other men and making them feel special in any way weather behind you or before you. yes most women derive fun in taking these calls and having so many people who can make them feel special at a time, but if she is ready for a relationship, she must forgo alll tese unnecesary distractions and devote her time and energy for the one she loves. tbis will make you appreciate her more and feel more special
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thank u frank3.16. That is the way it ought to be, I use to feel I have a near perfect relationship before now, God!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by 677ano(m): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2011
@Poster

do you really need anyone to spell it out to you?
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by deniyor: 3:06am On Mar 23, 2011
Your lady is screwing her boss and possibly several other men. Deep down you know it but you are too chicken to do anything about it. Handle your business man!!!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2011
I'll keep u guys posted about what she discussed with me for 4 hours on phone this morning,
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by iyatrustee(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2011
when undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission / When She Admires Other Guys In Ϋя Presence. / ''wait Until I Finish School''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.