Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker (14899 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
?
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

You are in denial - whites do not respect or regard anything you have to say in america - FACT -

if you doubt me - grow a spine for once in your pathetic life and try and challenge a white person in your place of work and see how fast your "life" will collapse like a pack of cards - you make me wanna hurl!!!

Signs of mental illness:

Manic......restless individual who is always warning people of some impending danger that is about to take place( usually far fetched ideas)

Agitated... gets irritated easily....believes people do not take him or his ideas seriously

Paranoid.....Obssessed with the CIA and government activities. Always thinks people are watching or talking about him (usually co-workers)

Epiphany.....One who believes his thought processess are greater than that of others or he has discovered some truth that is unbeknownst or incomprehensible by others.

Hey Cap... you not so far away off

2 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by dare2think: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
dare2think: A conspiracy theorist is one devoid of reason and logic.

Very similar to any religious fundamentalist, a conspiracy theorist only understand his own absurdities and thrives on it to feed their highly addictive paranoia!

Simply and random acts are often regarded to have hidden motives and conspiracies. To them nothing happens by chance, someone is always responsible for the trouble in their lives.

Their situation is hopeless, and to engage in an intellectual or reasonable debate with any of them will subject you to insanity!

Notice to the sane people on this thread, please take the bold part of the above really serious!

2 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Ejine(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
I'm only disgusted I share the same country with the primitive boneheads on this thread.

This thread = The disturbing influence of illiteracy, religious indoctrination and overall mental shallowness.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Amya:

Schizophrenia is a manageable mental illness. The Dr Jekyll and MR hyde syndrome is not necessarily a good vs bad thing. It doesn't make a person a serial killer. His case may be mental, but he's not necessarily a schizophrenic.

He might not be but he is pretty close to it. He fits the profile. The virgina tech and congress shootings were committed by two individuals with mental health issues. Its likely this one is the same. They were all on the smart side.

The chances that there is no known motive is bothersome. The other two patients left traces in their past to indicate disturbed minds.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ejiné: I'm only disgusted I share the same country with the primitive boneheads on this thread.

This thread = The disturbing influence of illiteracy, religious indoctrination and overall mental shallowness.
Bwhahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by stagger: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
Learnt someone else was arrested with a cache of arms in a routine traffic stop.

A Maine man was arrested when he told authorities that he was on his way to shoot a former employer a day after watching "The Dark Knight Rises," Maine state police said Monday.
Timothy Courtois of Biddeford, Maine, had been stopped for speeding, and a police search of his car found an AK-47 assault weapon, four handguns, ammunition and news clippings about the mass shooting that left 12 people dead early Friday, authorities said.
Former graduate student James Holmes, 24, is accused of opening fire in a theater in a Denver suburb. The shooting also injured 58 people.
Courtois said he had attended the Batman movie on Saturday, although police have not confirmed whether he actually saw the film.
"I guess we're taking everything at face value," State Police Lt. Kevin Donovan said. "It's very scary."
Police searched Courtois' home later Sunday and found a machine gun, several other guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
"We don't know what his true intentions were," said Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety. "Based on the arsenal that was confiscated, we brought in our counterparts from the FBI and ATF to assist with the investigation."
Courtois was charged with speeding and possession of a concealed weapon.

http://news.yahoo.com/3-arrested-separate-dark-knight-incidents-080930278.html

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24:

Signs of mental illness:

Manic......restless individual who is always warning people of some impending danger that is about to take place( usually far fetched ideas)

Agitated... gets irritated easily....believes people do not take him or his ideas seriously

Paranoid.....Obssessed with the CIA and government activities. Always thinks people are watching or talking about him (usually co-workers)

Epiphany.....One who believes his thought processess are greater than that of others or he has discovered some truth that is unbeknownst or incomprehensible by others.

I have already diagnosed your mental state - you are suffering from MENTACIDE AKA HATRED OF BLACK SELF

"morpheus" LISTEN TO THE WISE WORDS OF A BLACK AMERICAN :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyiaA3dF7bU&feature=related
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Some Comments I read on vigilantcitizen.com are chilling but thought provoking.

like:

One scene shows 5 female heads on the wall and 5 of the dead were female. One has a sun on her head and another the all seeing eye in her mouth.
Panda bear with the motor bike could represent Bane.
One person is wearing a sheep(le) mask.
Batwoman/catwoman girl in the cage. The other rapper has an 88 shirt. 8 + 8 = 16(century 16)
If you pause it at 2:02 on youtube you can see a grayish Batman to the left of the I <3 N sign and next to the guy in the hoody. There is a batman poster there.
Smoke bombs in the video too. And if you like Lil Waynes music then you have REALLY BAD taste.

Lil Wayne is no stranger to controversy. The video for “My Homies Still” (featuring rapper Big Sean) mostly takes place in the most bizarre suburbia ever—pink elephants, dancing pandas and makeout sessions with mannequins included—all Wayne’s usual brand of chaos
At around the 3:35 mark in the video, Lil Wayne and his gang are transported to a movie theater where they dance, sing and throw popcorn at the screen. In what is surely a case of horrible timing, the theater is occupied by a number of skeletons
Later in the video, the camera pulls back to reveal many more skeletons (upwards of twenty, by our count), but it still seems to be an eerie coincidence
Once that connection was made, others were quick to point out other similarities between the music video and reports of the crime scene: For one, smoke bombs set off in the suburban streets (where Lil Wayne also skateboards past a pair of skeletons). And, at 3:28, a mirrored reflection in the window nearly takes on the shape of a bat

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by MrHim(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
yeah, like it states in my profile, a fire will rise and has risen! Requiem for the departed sad
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Ejine(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

I have already diagnosed your mental state - you are suffering from MENTACIDE AKA HATRED OF BLACK SELF

Getting desperate now.
Typing in caps and screaming himself to a state of uncomprehendable cacophony.

Dude, please take our advice and check yourself into the nearest Psych Ward. It's for your own good.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Pelumiv(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
The guy is a crazy dude. Didn't he know the difference between movie and reality.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
careytommy: All these conspiracy theorists......
The day Democrats pass any gun control laws is the day they lose the presidency/house majority.
You think the Republicans/NRA are just gonna sit back and watch it happen? These people know how to strike (their propaganda) at the heart of white america.

Do you live in the United states?

if so i reserve my comments.

Were you aware that the republicans were instrumental in the passing of the NDAA bill - Please tell me you know what this piece of legislation is about.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Wallie(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

says chicken george aka sambo extraordinaire -

wallie or is that wale? - look in the mirror:

wallie - dont forget that couragous black american men fought the white supremacist system in order to allow gutless cowards like you to be where you are today in america:

can you imagine what america would have been like for house negroes like you if their had been no courageous black american men?

It took you that long to figure out that Wallie = Wale? grin

I seriously don't understand why you're taking Panadol for another man's headache! Wetin consign you with anything America? As far as I know, you’re a frustrated Nigerian that lives in UK that can't find a job to match his so-called legal skill. Abi US don deny you visa?

I’m pretty sure that you must be on the no-fly list by now!

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wallie:

I seriously don't understand why you're taking Panadol for another man's headache! Wetin consign you with anything America? As far as I know, you’re a frustrated Nigerian that lives in UK that can't find a job to match his so-called legal skill. Abi US don deny you visa?

Guess I am not the only one to figure you out. Eh Cap
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ejiné:

Getting desperate now.
Typing in caps and screaming himself to a state of uncomprehendable cacophony.

Dude, please take our advice and check yourself into the nearest Psych Ward. It's for your own good.

You see its so easy to throw insults - but you know what is harder - to come up with an intellectual argument setting out WHY YOU DISAGREE with the opposing side, something you have failed to do woefully, and yet you think that you should be taken seriously simply because you know how to hide behind a computer typing out insults, i have a pet chimp that can do exactly what you've just done, but i wouldnt credit him with being an intellectual.

Let me spell it out - aside from throwing insults are you able to come up with a coherent argument as to why you do not agree with me?

Don't keep me waiting Einstein!

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

Yes Yes and soon enough the great black scientist yacub is about to come down in a spaceship to come destroy the white race and usher in a new era for the black race and we will rule 1000 years and our progeny will set up a dynasty that will become even greater than that of the pale face white man.

yada yada yada.

NURSE!! give me 100cc of Haloperidol, QUICK. The patient is hallucinating again!!!!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Wallie(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24:

Signs of mental illness:

Not far off? He's all of the above!

Cap the manic, agitated, paranoid and epiphany-prone psychopath! The guy is beyond redemption!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

You see its so easy to throw insults - but you know what is harder - to come up with an intellectual argument setting out WHY YOU DISAGREE with the opposing side, something you have failed to do woefully, and yet you think that you should be taken seriously simply because you know how to hide behind a computer typing out insults, i have a pet chimp that can do exactly what you've just done, but i wouldnt credit him with being an intellectual.

Let me spell it out - aside from throwing insults are you able to come up with a coherent argument as to why you do not agree with me?

Don't keep me waiting Einstein!

Damn Cap28 , you that lonely. What the heck you doing with a CHIMP in your flat. You know what!!.... scratch that. I don't want to even know.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by KINGwax(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
SimonAndal: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Well-Chiseled Arse Off And Droolling All Over The Persian Rug!
_
I'm definitely going to see it when it's shown in Enugu. Definitely!
when? Do u knw how old the movie is?
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wallie:

Err no - i was just taking the piss out of your self hatred and your desperate need to be seen as a mainstream (white) american by changing your african name to a watered down version of the real thing - evidence of self hatred and low self esteem.

Your thinking is reductionist - you know why? because life to you is all about the basics - getting a good job, buying a second hand mercedes or bmw, being allowed to live next door to whitey and deluding yourself that because of that you are now equal to a white man.

this is why i asked you what you would have done if the black american man hadnt fought white supremacy to make all of that possible for you but like the coward you are you dodged the question.

people like you make me wanna hurl .

All you need is a little job and the ability to eat two square meals a day and hey presto ! you are now a king - sorry to break it to you- other races think you are a joke!

COWARD - DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELEIVE IN OR DO YOU PREFER OTHERS TO DO THAT FOR YOU?

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by maclatunji: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vacora: Saw Dark Knight Rises and it is a brilliant conclusion to the trilogy. Christopher Nolan is a legend.

The joker was Batman's arch nemesis and he was able to show how lacking Batman was as Gotham's hero. He describes himself as an agent of chaos and shows the audience how human beings no matter how noble can turn against other humans just to survive. Ironically, he played his "jokes" and watches people with plans fall all over themselves. He is able to take Gotham's finest and turn him into a villlian - Harvey Dent aka Two Face hence weakening the fight against crime in Gotham.
Perhaps people need to understand the plot, the characters and the underlying messages of the Dark Knight trilogy before dismissing the "Joker" as satanic. Heath Legders performance as the Joker was brilliant and he outshone Jack Nicholson's camp and cheesy performance
The Denver incident shooter was a psychopath plan and simple, blaming it on a film or a fictional character is laughable and bordering on the ridiculous.

" You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain " Harvey Dent - Dark Knight

In your attempt to satisfy your urge to prove your "intellectual superiority", you have missed the point. When I first read the headline of the shootings, I thought to myself: "this is the kind of thing the Joker would do."

In the last movie, the Joker emerged as the strong one, glamourising "villianship" beyond belief. Even in cartoons, the Joker character is incredibly odious.

It was only a matter of time before it got transferred to reality.

The plot of the Batman is incredibly realistic!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24:

Damn Cap28 , you that lonely. What the heck you doing with a CHIMP in your flat. You know what!!.... scratch that. I don't want to even know.

He's a pet - just like you are a pet to a white man- comprende?

Unlike you he is good company and makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by KINGwax(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24: Its called a case of Psychosis usually prevalent in males aged btw 18-24. You people should come out of the dark ages. Its embarrassing.
pls stop this idiocy! The way y'all hide behind intellectual and prove some things irks me. Infact, the reason it happens most in the west is because their bilifs for spiritualism is quite watery! What is psychosis? A stupid word coined by an iidiot to put your attention off the spiritual? I mean an invented word to hide the truth! A fuckin hocuspocus! Prove ds too.. If psychosis happens between d age of 18-24, prove ds then...http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151098/Rudy-Eugene-Naked-man-eats-face-victim-high-LSD-police-shoot-Miami.html&sa=U&ei=txIPUIT1GqfciQLY-oHwAQ&ved=0CA4QFjAA&sig2=46TNfP3V42d2WfFrygwxWA&usg=AFQjCNGby7TDR_VKp77Nn2bMAifW8h5BHw
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by rash47(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Return of the Dracula
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by madridsta007(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Movie website Deadline said the trailer, which was being shown during the previews of The Dark Knight Rises, featured a scene of gunmen going into a cinema and shooting patrons as they watch a film- BBC News.

The gunman was apparently acting out in real-life and with chilling precision what he watched in the movie, the Dark Knight Rises. Utterly condemnable and a despicable act of self-driven terrorism, it is expected that everyone condemns what the gunman. However, will anyone spare a thought of condemnation towards the producers and directors of such violence-driven movies? Or a thought of negative shock towards the actors of such movies who seem to be glorifying crime? The shooting scenes and pictures obviously emanated from the mind of a man as well- the scriptwriter. He ought to be arrested, logically, since the crime can be traced in the most slightest connection to him? Or her?

Of course we know such would never happen. The link is a mirage, a creation of the writer's pen and hence does not exist. The world will move on and more violent scenes in movies will flood the cinemas and TV set as we are in a 'globalise' world'. Two year olds watch such movies, till they become 24 year olds, watching violence all their lives. And like 24 year old James Holmes, they may decide to leave their neuroscience PhD study at University of Colorado-Denver, USA and decide to act what they've learnt for 21 full years of their lives. And kill and main people. And cause avoidable grief to families and friends, forever.

Parents watch what your children, teenagers and young ones watch. It may seem to them one day as an acceptable part of life and they may to play it out in real-life. Like James Holmes. It is your responsibility, yours only and no-one else's. Train up a child the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. That also applies to a child who is trained as a killer, even from the movies- It will be hard for him to depart from it when he/she is old. Chilling truth.

May the soul of the 12 killed at Denver, Colorado, USA, rest in perfect peace. The remaining 59, including the wounded babies and children, may God grant them swift and perfect recovery. In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another Shocking comment.

He steps out for a minute to talk on the phone... comes back all dressed up. No one saw his face. He was weariing swat gear. Well over a hundred people were in the theater. Where is the live footage? I guess the cops found him out by his car already dressed down just waiting for them.

However another report commended the police for arriving within three minutes while people were still frantically evacuating. The professionals that disabled the bombs in his apt. say this is the most sophisticated setup they've ever seen. I quote "it looks professionally set up" I havent seen anything on the mainstream news in five days that is saying anything about whats going on internationally including the use of chemical weapons in Syria. and Greece slipping into the worst economic crisis since the great depression. I dont know whats up... but i do smell fish.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
KINGwax: pls stop this idiocy! The way y'all hide behind intellectual and prove some things irks me. Infact, the reason it happens most in the west is because their bilifs for spiritualism is quite watery! What is psychosis? A stupid word coined by an iidiot to put your attention off the spiritual? I mean an invented word to hide the truth! A fuckin hocuspocus! Prove ds too.. If psychosis happens between d age of 18-24, prove ds then...http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151098/Rudy-Eugene-Naked-man-eats-face-victim-high-LSD-police-shoot-Miami.html&sa=U&ei=txIPUIT1GqfciQLY-oHwAQ&ved=0CA4QFjAA&sig2=46TNfP3V42d2WfFrygwxWA&usg=AFQjCNGby7TDR_VKp77Nn2bMAifW8h5BHw

It's quite obvious you haven't seen a psychosis take effect without the psychdelic effects of hard drugs, which is why you doubt it happens. Of course morons like you will chuck that kind of thing up to spiritual attacks or refer to the person as a "mad man"

I guess in your world the medication these patients are given drives away the "demon" for a short period of time and then it dives back into the victims psyche once the "white mans" juju wears off.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

He's a pet - just like you are a pet to a white man- comprende?

Unlike you he is good company and makes me laugh.

Notice how you bring up "the whiteman" even when we are discussing a completely different issue.

ITS CALLED MANIA. Get some help!!!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another Shocking comment.

I am going to be really quick here, yah I caught on to aurora= dawn and there are 12 dead, and in lil waynes video theyre are 12 skeletons in the movie theatre… But here is where the cookie crumbles…

Revelation 20:7 “and when the thousand years are over, satan will be released from his prison”

And what was the date? July 20th? Yes, yes it was.
Learning now that aurora is the mother of lucifer… It all just works. Not to mention that freakshow of a place denver is right by this place…

Keep your eyes open people

As for me there is something fishy about this whole episode. I feel this whole symbolism, in music videos and movie trailers is just a means to cover the truth.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by airbender(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by dare2think: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24:

Notice how you bring up "the whiteman" even when we are discussing a completely different issue.

ITS CALLED MANIA. Get some help!!!

Some people hate so much that they eventually get consumed by that same hatred. They eat, sleep and breath hatred. Every action is controlled by that hatred. The very fibre of their soul is carved in hatred.

It eventually turns them mad and psychotic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" / Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.