Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker (14904 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Amya(f): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
The holmes dude is clearly a psychopath. Blaming it on The Dark Knight's joker is shedding a bad light at such an awesome movie.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Amya(f): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28: when will the US govt stop sending deranged patsies to kill their own citizens?

this was a false flag incident designed to enable the US govt pass gun control legislation - stop drinking the kool aid people.

The conspiracy theorists are here!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28: when will the US govt stop sending deranged patsies to kill their own citizens?

this was a false flag incident designed to enable the US govt pass gun control legislation - stop drinking the kool aid people.

You belong on medication, you are as psychotic as that shooter.

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
FALSE FLAG - JUST LIKE 9/11 AND 7/7

SISI KILL YOU ARE DUMB AND GRATEFUL TO BE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES BUT THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT FAZED ABOUT LIVING IN THE WEST, KNOW THE TRUTH. EVER HEARD OF OPERATION NORTHWOODS? TRY READING UP ON IT, THE US GOVT PLANNED TO KILL THEIR OWN CITIZENS AND BLAME IT ON FIDEL CASTRO IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY AN INVASION OF CUBA IN THE EARLY 1960S - SISI KILL STOP BEING A DUMB, GRATEFUL AFRICAN AND LEARN ABOUT THE COUNTRY YOU ARE LIVING IN!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyxNl9OWARQ

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24:

You belong on medication, you are as psychotic as that shooter.

hahaha - coming from a mental deficient like you i take that as a compliment hahahahhaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Amya: The holmes dude is clearly a psychopath. Blaming it on The Dark Knight's joker is indirectly shedding a bad light on such and awesome movie.

No, He very likely has a mental illness possibly schizophrenia, so did the guy who shot the congresswoman.

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by bambuzz88: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
careytommy:
Funny, most of them don't believe in God but spend all their life studying satanic stuff lipsrsealed

how deceptive
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by morpheus24: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

hahaha - coming from a mental deficient like you i take that as a compliment hahahahhaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously don't know the difference between mental retardation and mental illness which is why you think the latter can ever be considered a compliment.

slowpoke!!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

Sisi Kill - how long have you had the white man's balls in your throat? (not a trick question)
Oh just as long as you've had his balls up your a$$. smiley
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by searchcorp(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
dare2think: This is not the first time that certain individuals will commit murder due to influences from an entertainment background.

Games have influenced people to murder!
Movies have influenced people to murder!
Football fanatism have influenced people to murder!

There are several socio-psychological factors and background that instigates such violence and one must take each situation and study its underlying effects.

To blame it all on 'Satan' is just plain ignorance and mental laziness.

U seem to be the most intelligent person on this thread.

Well said....
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by dare2think: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
A conspiracy theorist is one devoid of reason and logic.

Very similar to any religious fundamentalist, a conspiracy theorist only understand his own absurdities and thrives on it to feed their highly addictive paranoia!

Simply and random acts are often regarded to have hidden motives and conspiracies. To them nothing happens by chance, someone is always responsible for the trouble in their lives.

Their situation is hopeless, and to engage in an intellectual or reasonable debate with any of them will subject you to insanity!

2 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24:

You obviously don't know the difference between mental retardation and mental illness which is why you think the latter can ever be considered a compliment.

slowpoke!!

I have a little task for you - research the following people Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan and Mark Chapman - what do all of these people have in common? (not a trick question)

if you can answer this i will be very impressed.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28: FALSE FLAG - JUST LIKE 9/11 AND 7/7

SISI KILL YOU ARE DUMB AND GRATEFUL TO BE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES BUT THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT FAZED ABOUT LIVING IN THE WEST, KNOW THE TRUTH. EVER HEARD OF OPERATION NORTHWOODS? TRY READING UP ON IT, THE US GOVT PLANNED TO KILL THEIR OWN CITIZENS AND BLAME IT ON FIDEL CASTRO IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY AN INVASION OF CUBA IN THE EARLY 1960S - SISI KILL STOP BEING A DUMB, GRATEFUL AFRICAN AND LEARN ABOUT THE COUNTRY YOU ARE LIVING IN!!!!!

All. . .all this. .all this research just to save me??!! shocked

Whoa! I'm overwhelmed by your concern. . .I wanna cry right now!!

Forget batman, You my friend are the real, honest to goodness hero. . .MY HERO!!! kiss kiss
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Oh just as long as you've had his balls up your a$$. smiley

yawn - predictable and boring!! and to think i thought you were quick witted!!!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by polokor60(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
he is a terrorist.he deserves a very slow and painful death.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by excondido(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
i kind of want to link the title of the movie for the perfect occasion that suits james holmes homicide fantasies. the 'dark knight' according to popular legends is suppose to be a pervert or an annihilated antagonist, thus holmes finds an easy role to get heard. this is what happpens when society promote sociopathy in popular culture
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Wallie(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Some of the conspiracy theorists on NL are just a whisker away from Aro or is it Yaba left? grin

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

All. . .all this. .all this research just to save me??!! shocked

Whoa! I'm overwhelmed by your concern. . .I wanna cry right now!!

Forget batman, You my friend are the real, honest to goodness hero. . .MY HERO!!! kiss kiss

Funny (not)

You have no clue about the country that you reside in, you know why? because you are dumb and grateful.

I dont live in the United States but i know more about the country than you will ever know.

YOu are nothing more than a low paid african immigrant worker allowed into the country in order to under cut the american workers because you are more than happy to accept a lower wage, whenever you remember the hell you were going through in nigeria you get down on your knees and thank your white jesus for allowing yoiu to get a visa into "god's own country" hahahaha - i laugh i wan die!!!! keep working your fingers to the bone and being grateful for the crumbs uncle sam is throwing in your direction.

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by boyendowed(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Niflheim: when i read 'the book of ceremonial magic',they said that the image of a jester or a joker represents the child of lucifer called 'lucifuge rofocale.'

Just googled that Lucifer rofocale.Creepy stuff
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
dare2think: A conspiracy theorist is one devoid of reason and logic.

Very similar to any religious fundamentalist, a conspiracy theorist only understand his own absurdities and thrives on it to feed their highly addictive paranoia!

Simply and random acts are often regarded to have hidden motives and conspiracies. To them nothing happens by chance, someone is always responsible for the trouble in their lives.

Their situation is hopeless, and to engage in an intellectual or reasonable debate with any of them will subject you to insanity!
Hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Vacora(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Saw Dark Knight Rises and it is a brilliant conclusion to the trilogy. Christopher Nolan is a legend.

The joker was Batman's arch nemesis and he was able to show how lacking Batman was as Gotham's hero. He describes himself as an agent of chaos and shows the audience how human beings no matter how noble can turn against other humans just to survive. Ironically, he played his "jokes" and watches people with plans fall all over themselves. He is able to take Gotham's finest and turn him into a villlian - Harvey Dent aka Two Face hence weakening the fight against crime in Gotham.
Perhaps people need to understand the plot, the characters and the underlying messages of the Dark Knight trilogy before dismissing the "Joker" as satanic. Heath Legders performance as the Joker was brilliant and he outshone Jack Nicholson's camp and cheesy performance
The Denver incident shooter was a psychopath plan and simple, blaming it on a film or a fictional character is laughable and bordering on the ridiculous.

" You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain " Harvey Dent - Dark Knight
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Amya(f): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
morpheus24:

No, He very likely has a mental illness possibly schizophrenia, so did the guy who shot the congresswoman.

Schizophrenia is a manageable mental illness. The Dr Jekyll and MR hyde syndrome is not necessarily a good vs bad thing. It doesn't make a person a serial killer. His case may be mental, but he's not necessarily a schizophrenic.
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by SisiKill1: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28:

Funny (not)

You have no clue about the country that you reside in, you know why? because you are dumb and grateful.

I dont live in the United States but i know more about the country than you will ever know.

YOu are nothing more than a low paid african immigrant worker allowed into the country in order to under cut the american workers because you are more than happy to accept a lower wage, whenever you remember the hell you were going through in nigeria you get down on your knees and thank your white jesus for allowing yoiu to get a visa into "god's own country" hahahaha - i laugh i wan die!!!! keep working your fingers to the bone and being grateful for the crumbs uncle sam is throwing in your direction.

I gotta tell ya, no one does PSYCHO as well as you do.

Please tell me more! I'm all ears. . .
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Amya(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vacora: Saw Dark Knight Rises and it is a brilliant conclusion to the trilogy. Christopher Nolan is a legend.

The joker was Batman's arch nemesis and he was able to show how lacking Batman was as Gotham's hero. He describes himself as an agent of chaos and shows the audience how human beings no matter how noble can turn against other humans just to survive. Ironically, he played his "jokes" and watches people with plans fall all over themselves. He is able to take Gotham's finest and turn him into a villlian - Harvey Dent aka Two Face hence weakening the fight against crime in Gotham.
Perhaps people need to understand the plot, the characters and the underlying messages of the Dark Knight trilogy before dismissing the "Joker" as satanic. Heath Legders performance as the Joker was brilliant and he outshone Jack Nicholson's camp and cheesy performance
The Denver incident shooter was a psychopath plan and simple, blaming it on a film or a fictional character is laughable and bordering on the ridiculous.

" You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain " Harvey Dent - Dark Knight

Spoilers alert!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Siga: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
I really hate to say this.....if this attack was committed by an Arab, it will be tagged an act of terrorism, infact...the issue will say na Terrorist....if na Black man...dem go say na gangsta or something else....why when it comes to this stupid white boy..na mental illness dem dey talk about...its disturbing

2 Likes

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by dare2think: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vacora: Saw Dark Knight Rises and it is a brilliant conclusion to the trilogy. Christopher Nolan is a legend.

Dude, saw the movie last week. Bane's performance is epic and to me, slightly better and more sinister than heath's Joker!
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wallie: Some of the conspiracy theorists on NL are just a whisker away from Aro or is it Yaba left? grin

says chicken george aka sambo extraordinaire -

wallie or is that wale? - look in the mirror:

wallie - dont forget that couragous black american men fought the white supremacist system in order to allow gutless cowards like you to be where you are today in america:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQe9nUKzvQ

can you imagine what america would have been like for house negroes like you if their had been no courageous black american men?

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
I gotta tell ya, no one does PSYCHO as well as you do.

Please tell me more! I'm all ears. . .

You are in denial - whites do not respect or regard anything you have to say in america - FACT -

if you doubt me - grow a spine for once in your pathetic life and try and challenge a white person in your place of work and see how fast your "life" will collapse like a pack of cards - you make me wanna hurl!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by 190theclown: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
I sincerely hope Jim ikye or emeka ike
takes up the role of boko haram and goes after our government! undecided
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by cap28: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
dare2think: A conspiracy theorist is one devoid of reason and logic.

Would you recognise an intellectual debate if it slapped you in the face ?

humour me - update me on US foreign policy -

i await your analysis with bated breath

1 Like

Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
cap28: FALSE FLAG - JUST LIKE 9/11 AND 7/7

Some Comments I read on vigilantcitizen.com are chilling but thought provoking.

like:

One scene shows 5 female heads on the wall and 5 of the dead were female. One has a sun on her head and another the all seeing eye in her mouth.
Panda bear with the motor bike could represent Bane.
One person is wearing a sheep(le) mask.
Batwoman/catwoman girl in the cage. The other rapper has an 88 shirt. 8 + 8 = 16(century 16)
If you pause it at 2:02 on youtube you can see a grayish Batman to the left of the I <3 N sign and next to the guy in the hoody. There is a batman poster there.
Smoke bombs in the video too. And if you like Lil Waynes music then you have REALLY BAD taste.

Lil Wayne is no stranger to controversy. The video for “My Homies Still” (featuring rapper Big Sean) mostly takes place in the most bizarre suburbia ever—pink elephants, dancing pandas and makeout sessions with mannequins included—all Wayne’s usual brand of chaos
At around the 3:35 mark in the video, Lil Wayne and his gang are transported to a movie theater where they dance, sing and throw popcorn at the screen. In what is surely a case of horrible timing, the theater is occupied by a number of skeletons
Later in the video, the camera pulls back to reveal many more skeletons (upwards of twenty, by our count), but it still seems to be an eerie coincidence
Once that connection was made, others were quick to point out other similarities between the music video and reports of the crime scene: For one, smoke bombs set off in the suburban streets (where Lil Wayne also skateboards past a pair of skeletons). And, at 3:28, a mirrored reflection in the window nearly takes on the shape of a bat
Re: The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
All these conspiracy theorists......
The day Democrats pass any gun control laws is the day they lose the presidency/house majority.
You think the Republicans/NRA are just gonna sit back and watch it happen? These people know how to strike (their propaganda) at the heart of white america.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" / Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.