Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? (27477 Views)

Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Again I re-iterate: that I posted this doesn't mean I'm a convert. I'm still as atheistic as ever.
_
On another note, this video makes every Lady Gaga video look tame and blessed by the Pope in comparison.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by samkoro: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Leorichy: this poster no get work ooo,see how him dey stream video on youtube vevo channel dey screenshoot,come imma employ ya
M

Naivety,ignorance,low knowledge ,illiteracy,negativity,dullness,low IQ ,foolishness,laziness etc has a way of exposing those who have them,even when they hide under IDs.Their true abilities do not hide.That is who you are.

The poster did a very intelligent analysis and work and you lazy brain is "bringing forth" trash

3 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Ivynwa(f): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
You guys are getting more and more sickening by the day with your illuminati rantings.
One thing about life is that there will be cult after cult, likeminded good or bad people will in one way or the other come together to form a group.

The only time you bother with or draw the attention of others to it for them to beware is if they pose a danger to others so if Jayz, Kanye, Rihanna, Minaj, Psquare ,Dbanj and anybody else feels so good about themselves that they decided to form a little cult for themselves, let them do their thing as long as they are hurting nobody or deceiving people into bad things.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Blackteeth(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
I dont care about illuminati being real or not cos am not the one going to hell. The chances of this illuminati yarns being real or fake is 50-50
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by bright007(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
mmmustapha: You worship besides Allah only idols, and you
only invent falsehood. Verily, those whom you
worship besides Allah have no power to give you
provision, so seek your provision from Allah
(Alone), and worship Him (Alone), and be grateful
to Him. To Him (Alone) you will be brought back.
....And u did not mention d 72 virgins trophy given to those who will bomb for Allah....
Beht why?
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by handmaid: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
let's not be deceived, the devil can come in diverse manner. 1 thn is sure:Heaven and hell is real. Repent, Jesus is comoing soon! D devil doesn't tell u he is deceivn u when he is at it

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Singalex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Geeweeny: lk seriously,y r ppl so obsessd abt dz iluminati,wen evn wt we cal comon lie wud lead u to d same hell.smh

‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥‎​ dear he z jst trying 3 tell you dat d end z near so atleast u can stop ur commin lie.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by lwise(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
If you don't believe in the simple analysis this guy gave,that means you are the most gullible being on earth.Don't be deceived Satan want as many soul as possible in hell.

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Gen2jaynee: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Javanian: she aint illuminati...she is a free mason...dem never born am well to become illuminati...
when did u n rihanna discuss dat one,say she neva be illuminati??so if she join she go alert you abi...if u lik no go sit down for where contain u...mtcheeew
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Lordave: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
All of u here na mu.ntula. Dis guy did a gr8 research atleast we should applaud him. I h8 d gurl wit all my heart even witout her illuminati stuff. It baffles me 2 see dat some im.beciles here are abusing dis nice guy.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Homar(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
Illuminati is real and for those who say its not are stewpid when will they wake up, i mean if there is occultic group like ogbanje mummywater and ogboni and d rest then why cant there be illuminati . Fools . Keep on listening to d devil . When judgement comes god will judge you guys .

2 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Ayor93(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
Javanian: she aint illuminati...she is a free mason...dem never born am well to become illuminati...
Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by antitpiah: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Castor Andal: [flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxt_v0WF6Y[/flash]
Since my regular account has decided to do a Houdini (Mods), I'm making do with this one.
You all know me as a staunch unbeliver in anything Illuminati or religious, so it may come as a shock to most that I'm courting the idea. It's just that if you watch Rihanna's Where Have You Been video, you'll do more than court. Now This doesn't mean that I'm converting, far from it. It only means that the "symbolism" (if there's such a thing) is so very blatant. So let's take a look, shall we:

Please why didnt you provide your source? There is no way you did the work. As long as you are Nigerian, i doubt you are this intelligent,

http://memoirsfrommorocco..com/2012/05/rihanna-where-have-you-been-illuminati.html

2 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by lwise(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
She's a freemason not illuminati,those that are illuminati are the one recruiting the freemasons.On a serious note even if she doent belong to any cult,how could a normal human being appear naked on a billboard just to advertise her perfume.She has exchange her soul for fame and riches.She's not in total control of herself,she's following instructions from the devil,after she has been used to win more souls,her life may be cut short and a newer younger talented musician will take her role.Don't be deceived all these things are real.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by iyke2k4(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
The writer has alot of time to write this crap and I am sure she/he knows nothing about what she/he is writing.Just assumptions.I am not denying the fact that there is illuminati but i am sure the writer knows nothing about any of those symbols and whats they stand for.So invest ur time in something very productive.Thats just work of art............and symbolism
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by druid06(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Here goes again this illuminati mumbo jumbo. People do not be deceived ooh. These so called american artiste are using this illuminati conspiracy to decieve you so you could buy their albums.

First of all, the illuminati is an old group that does not exist anymore. The society died a long time ago and brought forth new societies such as the freemason..

The illuminati symbol is not the all seeing eye and a triangle/pyramid. That's the symbol of the freemasons. The freemason symbol is the eye and the pyramid or a a square and compass which can be found in your mathematical sets.

The name illuminati means the enlightened ones. It was a society that existed during the time that of catholic tyranny where a pope had more power than a king and some group of scholars where so tired of their tyranny that they formed their group (illuminati) to battle against the church's tyranny...

The symbol for illuminati is an ambigous diagram of the word illuminati. You could read it both side, either from right to left or from left to right and it would still spell illuminati.

The freemasons are an open society but they do not openly sing about their society neither do they invite celebrities to join their society. For you to be a freemason, you must be someone of importance to the society or a politician or a scholar. They invite you to join their society if they see how important you are to the society and there's no place for application..

All these crap about this american artiste is an illuminati member is all lies. Someone somewhere just saw this means as a way to exploit the market. Everyone loves a conspiracy.

How can one claim to be an illuminati member when the society is dead and gone centuries ago. People think!

3 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by iyke2k4(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ Duid06

All you said are truth except that freemasons invite their members.dats not truth.to become a member,u must of your own free will and accord ask a member or visit a lodge and u will be accessed and interviewed before you are admitted.
But you must believe in GOD to become a member

The moderator should be deleting some blind posts here.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Babalegba(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
I really don't know if this thread is an elaborate joke If it is not then. Jonathan the misruler should wake up because his leadership is causing paranoid psychosis in the country.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Don't you guys get bored of this illuminati crap? undecided undecided

Illuminati = Illuminated people

The so-called; 'illuminati' are big time dons, they don't have time for people like Rihana..

Illuminati puppet = maybe..

Illuminati = not even in her wildest dreams..
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by olaadegoke(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
wetin concern agbero with overload undecided
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Anyone doubting the existence of this cult is probably a member or is tryin avoid the truth. this cult has been on for long but they are now on fire looking for who to deceive and populate their kingdom cause devil himself smells end time. Baba GOD no leave me on this earth with shymexx and freecoca, am not holy but show me your mercy when thou shall come

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Chinwem(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
I dunno why its so hard for people to accept that some musicians have sold their soul to the devil

Even Jesus referred to him as 'the ruler of this world'.....if you knew you were being deceived then it wouldn't be deception would it? You only get to realise it at the end when its too late

A whole big brother africa is another platform, the stage itself is the shape of a pyramid with an eye untop, the visuals of ppl with the eye symbol inscribed on their right hand before they gained access to the club....

Its called the straight and narrow for a reason because majority are still gonna go with the flow,

3 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Chinwem: I dunno why its so hard for people to accept that some musicians have sold their soul to the devil

Even Jesus referred to him as 'the ruler of this world'.....if you knew you were being deceived then it wouldn't be deception would it? You only get to realise it at the end when its too late

A whole big brother africa is another platform, the stage itself is the shape of a pyramid with an eye untop, the visuals of ppl with the eye symbol inscribed on their right hand before they gained access to the club....

Its called the straight and narrow for a reason because majority are still gonna go with the flow,

on point
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by pembisco(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dos of u sayn i dnt care or dt illuminati doznt exist or dt u hv natn 2do wt dem b warnd,rememba d bible said satan(then lucifa b4 he ws cast out of heaven)ws an angel incharge of choir/musis jst as angel gabriel is incharge of messengers,nw dis same gift of music dt ws bestowd on lucifa(now satan)is stl in him,God did nt take away d gift,ok,because of dis,satan nw uses dsame gift 2 convert many 2 his syd,music my brethren is d tin of spirit,b careful listenin 2 secula musis because it is satans greatest gift,sooner o leta,d only tin we myt use nt made by illuminati may be d air dt u breath,beware of dis secular music especialy d 1s dt mixt wt oda languages dt u dnt undstnd
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by samkoro: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
lwise: She's a freemason not illuminati,those that are illuminati are the one recruiting the freemasons.On a serious note even if she doent belong to any cult,how could a normal human being appear naked on a billboard just to advertise her perfume.She has exchange her soul for fame and riches.She's not in total control of herself,she's following instructions from the devil,after she has been used to win more souls,her life may be cut short and a newer younger talented musician will take her role.Don't be deceived all these things are real.

Illuminati,skull and bones,church of satan are all controlled by the free masons a nd many others are controlled
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by samkoro: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex: Don't you guys get bored of this illuminati crap? undecided undecided

Illuminati = Illuminated people

The so-called; 'illuminati' are big time dons, they don't have time for people like Rihana..

Illuminati puppet = maybe..

Illuminati = not even in her wildest dreams..

Musicians are of the lowest ranks,they are like puppets,sex slaves,erand boys,they know little or nothing about it.They just do the bidding of the billioniare illuminati owners of record labels,film cooperations,TV channels,radio station and distribution networksowner

For Gods sake,it takes the mind of a little kid not to believe cults exists in schools not to talk about the larger society.I know much about lodges in real life for Gods sake !!

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by dasparrow: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Homar: Illuminati is real and for those who say its not are stewpid when will they wake up, i mean if there is occultic group like ogbanje mummywater and ogboni and d rest then why cant there be illuminati . Fools . Keep on listening to d devil . When judgement comes god will judge you guys .

Don't mind Nigerians! This are the same set of people that will be quick to believe their pastor or imam's claim of a specific young child or young girl/boy or woman/man being a witch. However, when it pertains to everything america/americans, Nigerians are quick to play dumb/ignorant and exonerate them (american music artists) and make them out to be 'angels'. I have stopped arguing with Nairalanders on this cult issue prominent in the western/american music industry and beyond because it is obvious that nairalanders and indeed Nigerians want to remain in perpetual darkness. Thank God, on judgement day, every man for him or herself. I have done my part in educating Nigerians. If they want to bump their heads to satanic music, they should be my guest.

Chinwem: I dunno why its so hard for people to accept that some musicians have sold their soul to the devil

[/b]Even Jesus referred to him as 'the ruler of this world'.....if you knew you were being deceived then it wouldn't be deception would it? You only get to realise it at the end when its too late

[b]@bolded

It is because most Nigerians stupidly worship everything american and western. When God begins to destroy the west and her satanic ways, Nigerians will not be far behind. As a matter of fact, God already forsook Nigeria hence the never ending boko haram bomb blasts, kidnappings of young and old, incessant ethnic clashes in Pleteau, incessant car accidents taking people's lives unnecessary, planes falling out of the sky and lastly poverty in unprecedented measures.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by nelsondgod(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
alaoeri: Digging something out of nothing, ppl are just obsess with this illuminati stuff.
u call this nothing!!
this is a revelation of devil's influence on people via music.
don't be blinded by the devil.,the music industry is overseered the devil.
so,watch the kind of music you listen to or watch.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Caseless: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
How do u differentiate dem. Freemason is a subsidiary Of illuminati...fremason is in d u.s like u find d zionist in d u.k and isreal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Aso Villa (photos) / Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.