Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? (27474 Views)

Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by wyt(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
pls can someone tell me how listening to music sang by illuminati member(s) or freemeson or any devilish cult or using a poducts produced by its member can lead me to hail? Or any nagative effect?

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by airbender(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
I phone-(eye phone) siri backward-(iris) the illuminati are everewhere.they are watching you

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by munky(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ OP.. please is she Hindu/Shiva or Illuminati?? cos everyone is quick to link everything to illuminati these days.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by ionwuachu: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: You know what. . .the Illuminati people definitely don't rest. I'm serious, just think about it they have to come up with different ways to insert Illuminati signs in the videos of the many, many many many maaaaaaaany singers in their group.

This is not even including the Illuminati movies, paintings, clothes, shoes, facecap, cell phones, computers, tablets (both electronic and medicinal), yogurt, bottled water, beer, beer can chickens, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, winged birds, bird feathers, feathered beds, Bed sheets, Sheet of papers, Paper towels, towel racks, rack of lambs...

Choi! They gotta be the sole employers of the energizer bunnies. . .that's the only explanation.
Dat means every good thing in dis earth is illuminati... F**k
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by SisiKill1: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
ionwuachu:
Dat means every good thing in dis earth is illuminati... F**k
Well according to the Illuminati decipherers - Yes!! lipsrsealed
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by airbender(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
She can be a fu©kin illuminati i dont care...going to heaven or hell is individual so what diff wil it be if after pointing out the illumina menbers and u end up in hell like them...they sold their soul to devil in xchange for wealth and power so what they are doing is to de-poupulate God's kingdom and poupulate hell,so be mindful of what u do..a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by planetuzor(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
boyendowed: So many dumb and jobless people on nairaland.When will this "Illuminati" nonsense end?
gerout! Cnt u c. . It real. .it is real. . .u beta blive it
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by planetuzor(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
love4ual: only a man who is born blind that would not see what God has used you to believe..................how else can we explain all of what is in this video that you have revealed? ..........i know those destined for doom in life would argue about this but life i know is a choice..........

thnk u ma broda
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by planetuzor(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
love4ual: only a man who is born blind that would not see what God has used you to believe..................how else can we explain all of what is in this video that you have revealed? ..........i know those destined for doom in life would argue about this but life i know is a choice..........

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by CastorAndal: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
antitpiah:

Please why didnt you provide your source? There is no way you did the work. As long as you are Nigerian, i doubt you are this intelligent,

http://memoirsfrommorocco..com/2012/05/rihanna-where-have-you-been-illuminati.html
_
I provided the source, in my second thread. I couldn't modify this one so I opened a new one. I don't plagiarize. Check it out.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ol boy! C analysis!!! And u went frame by frame and sequence by sequence. U get time o...or rather, u no get work o!
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Richtronix(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
The only thing I can say is that whether you believe in Illuminati or not, these findings are 100% correct in the deciphering of occult symbolism.

There is nothing 'made up' or falsified, all the symbols are occultic/hindu/egyptian mythology items.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Dujardin(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
Thank u moderator 4 making us confirm every doubt, Iluminati is real n the devil is gonna stop at nothing to make sure every human dine wif him in hell.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by deleo16(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
casket: You can check this info out too.....
iPhone = Eye Phone = Illuminati Phone and Siri spelled backwards is Iris which means Eye. We're Watching You.
www.itanimulli.com see where it will lead to
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by John4p(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Guy wot u hv revealed nw ain't by ur power,wisdom or smartness..... Do u knw dat? Guy,d end is near. May we neva b found wantin. Amen.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by hammedkola(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
This isn't new...we all knew she is an illuminati..so what's d noice about again? abeg find better work to do @poster
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by deleo16(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
music is a very powerful tool that can get to men heart easily and alternate their mind is like a programmin code to change how people behave, sometimes i wonder after listening to rap agressiveness comes or after listening to snopp dogg and co u feel like inmitating them or is it the new rap where money or b*tt is being display what happen when u watch this music or after u watch it then sexuality thinking comes or the next cloth u would buy now is the style you saw in musicial video worn by rihanna or beyonce e.t.c now it is homosexuality now katy parry singing " i kiss a girl i like it "or lady gaga song where she is kissing a female artist now my question what messege are they passing to us? and the truth is they cant force us because they know u would resist that why they use music,movie ,games,cloths ,fashion to distract people into Sin.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2012
iPhone = Eye Phone = Illuminati Phone and Siri spelled backwards is Iris which means Eye. We're Watching You.
grin
LWKMD
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2012
@ OP & 2 y'all who believe and follow dis illuminati tin, if y'all dnt make heaven, na phuck up e go b ooh, wit all d criticisms u've all made.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Funkadict(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2012
Even among those who Jesus christ himself bred, there was a son of perdition (Judas).
From a story told in the bible of a rich man and poor lazarus, an angel told the rich man as he was burning in hell that even if moses himself were to come back to this present age to preach the kingdom of God, those who will still not listen will not.
May God bless the poster of this message and help you more to know the truth.
For every blasphemic word a man speak, he will be called to account for it.
He that hath an ear let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by deleo16(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by reportnaija(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2012
Elefo illuminati Bleep it bad
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by deleo16(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by airbender(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2012
To all those who doubt this illumina stuff...i guess u will say those images and those wierd stuff are co-incedental and yet it appear in almost all of their music video,in magazin in news and even cartoon lastly can sum1 pls xplain what kanye west mean in his new video of a fashon line “Through me, the way into the suffering city,
Through me, the way to everlasting pain,
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.”

4 Likes

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by lacasa: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Isn't it obvious

The babe dey use her Illuminati propaganda Sell her videosgrin

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by chiyex(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2012
never seen people as fetish as nigerians. thats why you fall for fake preachers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.