Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? (27476 Views)

Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by SisiKill1: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/764436_Obama-Shiva-Time-magazine-Cover-e1336218523373_jpga6c974a0bde4794ae3f296a244fce3ce[/img]

Obviously this was a delibarate play on the whole Ganesha thingy (Jeez, one would think the god of all things boldly written on the mag will give it away). . . just when you have people starting to take you seriously, you go and pull such an ignorant move and splat. . .it's back to what a joke for y'all. undecided

By the way, Ganesha is a Hindu deity. . .in case you don't know and before you shout Illuminati on that, be ready to include the Ogun, Ekwensu, Bagiro etc worshipers to the group.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by airbender(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/764436_Obama-Shiva-Time-magazine-Cover-e1336218523373_jpga6c974a0bde4794ae3f296a244fce3ce[/img]

Obviously this was a delibarate play on the whole Ganesha thingy (Jeez, one would think the god of everything boldly written on the mag will give it away). . . just when you have people starting to take you seriously, you go and pull such an ignorant move and splat. . .it's back to what a joke for y'all. undecided

By the way, Ganesha is a Hindu deity. . .in case you don't know and before you shout Illuminati on that, be ready to include the Ogun, Ekwensu, Bagiro etc worshipers to the group.
ILLUMINATI i've opened my mouth and shout it again tongue ILLUMINATI tonguetonguetongue
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by SisiKill1: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2012
airbender: ILLUMINATI i've opened my mouth and shout it again tongue ILLUMINATI tonguetonguetongue

Lmao! Okay that cracked me up!!! cheesy
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by airbender(m): 1:17am On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao! Okay that cracked me up!!! cheesy
whateva
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by FriendMark(m): 2:24am On Jul 24, 2012
You have to admit though, this Illuminati people are really creative.

Look how they're able to hide their secrets in PLAIN SIGHT. Funny people still believe they don't exist.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by ektbear: 2:46am On Jul 24, 2012
man wtf is up with all you conspiracy theorist crackheads

jeez
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by kandiikane(m): 2:58am On Jul 24, 2012
I remember when I use to do research and argue with my friends about the illuminati. Now, that everyone knows about them and everyone is so hyped up about it and accusing everyone of being an illuminati, it's getting annoying.

Many of these artists are doing all this for publicity stunts. They are making money because of all this"OMG, she's illuminati, he's illuminati." You are focusing on something which is nowhere near the real deal. It's deception, you are being deceived so you won't see the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 3:18am On Jul 24, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by darea18: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2012
bt No one ask u to comment on this...Daft... When u cant help..keep shut
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by meforkene(m): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2012
love4ual: my guy i can boldly tell you that it is only God that can give you what you have revealed..................................ordinary inteligence and smartness wouldn't have revealed what you revealed.....................

I do not know who you are or where you live.........but again i can tell you that God's wisdom is heavy on you......

I just wonder why you are using God's name in vain..the simple thing is use your common sense...anything evil is obvious..what is evil about the video?..ok..the pyramid,eye,shiva.(How?).listen to me.long and short of it is that this song would sell better
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by meforkene(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2012
bambuzz88: illuminati is a cult that tell u ds is correct

Spontaneous generation of the Universe and life came about with the big bang 15 billions years ago and not God,

thier is no sin , no conscience ,,,,fagging,gaying, promiscuity, drunkeness, drugs are al welcome

your soul counts with some secret rituals to get the world u imagine

aliens and UFOS are up there (diverting your mind from knowing your uniqueness on this earth where only life exist)

y do thay choose to b enemy of God, they give u chicken collect a cow in return if that soul doesnt meant sumthin to them

real talented artists that were carried away by their intelligence who made a deal with the devil and felt sober when they realise thier impact to the world is more than there talent and al the money they accrue but how they are able to affect other crying souls.....
y do these artist speak evil of the secet group......am talkin of artist like MJ(framed up with what peadophile after his passion for the world with Heal the world), eminem(depressed ,addicted to sleepin pills, maybe after some real bad memories he doesnt wnna wake to remember, tupac(framed up before hs death, DMX(framed up ,now in jail)

so many facts i cant post right now,,,,,,,,but just to remind you of the bible passage of the third temptation of jesus christ cus the bible is not just a book bt book of history with importance
Please use this ur religious influence and pray for nigeria..cos u have said nothing
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by meforkene(m): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane: I remember when I use to do research and argue with my friends about the illuminati. Now, that everyone knows about them and everyone is so hyped up about it and accusing everyone of being an illuminati, it's getting annoying.

Many of these artists are doing all this for publicity stunts. They are making money because of all this"OMG, she's illuminati, he's illuminati." You are focusing on something which is nowhere near the real deal. It's deception, you are being deceived so you won't see the bigger picture.
Thank you for this..u sabi book well.thank you
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by shegzymoni: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=samkoro]

Islam needs blood more than Illuminati does.The crescent and the star symbol is also used by illuminati.Mohamed loved Allah so much that he created verses in the koran urging moslems to murder,so that blood will continue to flow to Allah.[/quote U̶̲̥̅̊. Must b very sick.m U̶̲̥̅̊ RoosterDrinker
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by meforkene(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2012
FriendMark: You have to admit though, this Illuminati people are really creative.

Look how they're able to hide their secrets in PLAIN SIGHT. Funny people still believe they don't exist.
Ewu!so these hidden secrets have affected ur life negatively ehn!
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by meforkene(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2012
PStylish: The bible says:

ABSTAIN FROM ALL APPEARANCE OF EVIL

This means the thing,circumstance or situation in question doesn't have to be confirmed to be evil before you abstain from it.

In this scenario,
*illuminatti appears to be evil (if not already confirmed to be one)
*the song in question appears to have links to illuminatti (if not actually propagating it hook,line and sinker)

The 'appear' condition given in the bible for abstinence from evil has already been met.
What else do you need?

Just stop listening to that song and Rihanna altogether and you would've obeyed the word of God.

PS: just like we have all sorts of security and political agents on this forum, we also have satanic/demonic agents. And they are huge in number.
They would gladly devour anyone who tries to propagate the truth as dictated by the bible.

Over time they have perverted core values and dictates of the bible and have made those who believe therein look weird and abnormal.

Their doom is sealed anyway.They only seek to increase their doomed fold.

Innocent nairalanders, beware of them.
Stand fast on your faith!!!
C'mon will u shut it!nigerians?quickly religious outwardly but evil inside..so now pyramids "appear" evil?...then the whole egypt must be full of illuminati.how many poor people have u helped today.when last did u pray for nigeria?how many of these ur churches pray for nigeria?si ebea gbafuo!
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by dowjones(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2012
mmmustapha: You worship besides Allah only idols, and you
only invent falsehood. Verily, those whom you
worship besides Allah have no power to give you
provision, so seek your provision from Allah
(Alone), and worship Him (Alone), and be grateful
to Him. To Him (Alone) you will be brought back.

Don't bring your violent religion here o !
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by meforkene(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2012
Wow!we see evil everyday glaring @ us but we just act like its normal yet we search for what is evil about "one eye"(then better never close one of ur eyes ever)..then "pyramids"(then the egypt we know is just illuminati totally)...my main problem is all these outwardly religious nairalanders..you guys should pls focus these ur religious powers and pray for other positive things like a better nigeria..rihanna's got talent and no matter what u blab here,all u can achieve is make her records sell better.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by rudee007(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2012
Javanian: she aint illuminati...she is a free mason...dem never born am well to become illuminati...

Keep talking trash, what's the difference between the freemasons and the illumanti? Just like saying someone lives in a room but its not in the same house
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Cyberconnect12: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2012
SSaemoenl: Hmmm Dont know anything about this. Ciao
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by KINGwax(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2012
There's fuckin nothin as illuminati. Stop disturbing your minds! They knew d world wants to knw, the conspiracy theorists compounded it. The only way to make u all eat your brains out is to act the whole thing and invent it. For God's sake, there're so many cult groups that exists, these illuminati it jes a joke, it shld be hidden if it's really a serious cult. Don't tell me dt the states' president, and other important people belong to these stupid groups? These people knws the whites are idiots who love anythin fetish, what else can they use to hold them put?

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by teevibez(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2012
End tym tings
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by KINGwax(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2012
yommy2sure: hmmmm they are everywhere o...Internet means Internet is an acronym for Illuminati network to eternity....throw away your phones and pcs. They want you to talk abt them yes its working.
em..if u keep reading these conspiracy theorists, you'll end up gettin mad! Internet fuckin means international networking! Well, my theory too!
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by KINGwax(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2012
yommy2sure: hmmmm they are everywhere o...Internet means Internet is an acronym for Illuminati network to eternity....throw away your phones and pcs. They want you to talk abt them yes its working.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by VellyG(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2012
Javanian: she aint illuminati...she is a free mason...dem never born am well to become illuminati...
Who told u she's not illuminati
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by horny4u(f): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2012
KINGwax: There's fuckin nothin as illuminati. Stop disturbing your minds! They knew d world wants to knw, the conspiracy theorists compounded it. The only way to make u all eat your brains out is to act the whole thing and invent it. For God's sake, there're so many cult groups that exists, these illuminati it jes a joke, it shld be hidden if it's really a serious cult. Don't tell me dt the states' president, and other important people belong to these stupid groups? These people knws the whites are idiots who love anythin fetish, what else can they use to hold them put?

iluminati means cheap Public Relations...
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by An0nimus: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2012
antitpiah:

Please why didnt you provide your source? There is no way you did the work. As long as you are Nigerian, i doubt you are this intelligent,

http://memoirsfrommorocco..com/2012/05/rihanna-where-have-you-been-illuminati.html

Ah ahn :/ what's that supposed to mean?

Illuminati or no illuminati, we all agree that the video has some undertone to it. Or can't you see?..the end is nigh, repent and come to Christ.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2012
Talk talk
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by emsquare(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2012
samkoro:

Islam needs blood more than Illuminati does.The crescent and the star symbol is also used by illuminati.Mohamed loved Allah so much that he created verses in the koran urging moslems to murder,so that blood will continue to flow to Allah.

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by 2makeit(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2012
OP you are the man! On point analysis.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by shanicemel(f): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2012
castor andal God revealed it to u truly this illuminati thing is taking over Christians pls watch out and be vigilant
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Lantycool: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2012
emsquare:

Hmmmm!!!

@ samkoro, Your ignorance will kill you one day. It better you keepyour gutter closed if you do not understand Islamic religion.

You were born from a spoilt womb, that’s why you will forever remain bastard. Is that how you hate islam and you think you can live peacefully with muslim. I pity your lineage.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by redsun(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2012
I dont really hear about the socalled illuminaty these days apart from here on nairaland. It is like hearing about witchcraft,predictions by tb joshoau and other primitive talks that charaterizes nairaland.

I know david icke wrote something about the llluminaties sometimes ago,but it is plain to see that his talking about oyinbo (jewish)top bankers,stockbrokers, arm dealers,media moguls and oyinbo royalties that have been running the world affairs for milleniums. Passed down from generations as far back as today,s man can remember. From the pharoahs(pyramid) to the greeks,to romans down to those in the know and in control in the present generation.

Rihanna like jay z are just a creative fighters,tapping into the rays of luminescence,carving ninches for themselves and setting precedences for the down trodden and showing them that the ultimate freedom is in KNOWING and trying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Aso Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.