Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? (27471 Views)

Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Adufaye(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2012
Naija u guys shuld leave dis illuminati 4 once....y r u guys bothered wit it.....u r in naija hw do u knw wat happenin in USA or hv u guys been 2 d santan church or wat,leta nw dem go say p-square don join dem,or if 2face jst feel like 2 do dose rubbish dey call illuminati signs,dem go say e dey....if d illuminati is real,y is der no black man,or poor man dere? B4 i go bliv na until i c or enta d church
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by klaus3011(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2012
[img][/img][img][/img]

JOBLESS MUPPET
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2012
chiyex: never seen people as fetish as nigerians. thats why you fall for fake preachers

No mind dem. I wonda wat it makes dem, afta dy listen 2 d songs wit all d illuminati stuf, dy stil dance 2 it, & its nt as if dy are 'holy'.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by kagel: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2012
Jojo Armani: weda she be illuminati or she no be how e take concern us, e doesn't stop me from listening and watching her music if de music sweet. smh
please don't be ignorance to the devices of the devil, i have posted this before i will continue until some of you Guys understand that some people can sell their soul to devil just to be famous please read this carefully :-

Illuminati? Hard to believe. But ever so true. Its simple. All that we listen to advertises illuminati. Almost every single pop artist out there has sold their soul to the devil himself. They want fame and fortune. Lucifer has given it to them. In return they carry him out through music. Still hard to believe? Jay Z and beyonces daughter is almost definitely illuminati. “Blue Ivy”. Which fool would name their child that? B.L.U.E = Born Living Under Evil. I.V.Y = illuminatis Very Youngest. Blue Ivy spelt backwards[eulb yvi] in latin language means Lucifers daughter. :O. Rihannas album “Good girl Gone bad” chronicles just watch the title states. Rihannas transformation from good to a bad girl who promotes intimate immorality lust and violence. One of rihannas biggest hits Disturbia. In the vid rihanna and her back up singers depict being demon possed. Rihanna in the s&m vid with “Princess of illumaniti” written behind her. Still hard to believe? Google it. The song empire state of mind. Jayz states the world begins when the church is gone. Lady gaga? The illuminati eye? The eye of satan? Almost every pose you see her in she's depicting the eye of lucifer. There's so much more to this. It becomes more scary when you research it. Music has taken the world by storm. Youngsters want to be like lil wayne. Look ugly. Wear massive shirts. Swear. Be violent. Music is now promoting it all. Youngsters want to become thugs. As 2pac states“Thug Life”. But it only ends u of in prison. Or it gets you killed. And satan laughs. Cause its one more down for him. What we listen to is vital. It can make us. Or break us. Music is satans main tool. Don't be fooled. What you listen to eventually becomes you. “Be sober. Be vigilant. Because your adversary the devil as a roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour” 2 Peter 5:8. Broadcast this to all your contacts. It may make a difference in ones life. make people aware of how satan creeps into our lives as the generation of tomorrow
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2012
kagel:
please don't be ignorance to the devices of the devil, i have posted this before i will continue until some of you Guys understand that some people can sell their soul to devil just to be famous please read this carefully :-

Illuminati? Hard to believe. But ever so true. Its simple. All that we listen to advertises illuminati. Almost every single pop artist out there has sold their soul to the devil himself. They want fame and fortune. Lucifer has given it to them. In return they carry him out through music. Still hard to believe? Jay Z and beyonces daughter is almost definitely illuminati. “Blue Ivy”. Which fool would name their child that? B.L.U.E = Born Living Under Evil. I.V.Y = illuminatis Very Youngest. Blue Ivy spelt backwards[eulb yvi] in latin language means Lucifers daughter. :O. Rihannas album “Good girl Gone bad” chronicles just watch the title states. Rihannas transformation from good to a bad girl who promotes intimate immorality lust and violence. One of rihannas biggest hits Disturbia. In the vid rihanna and her back up singers depict being demon possed. Rihanna in the s&m vid with “Princess of illumaniti” written behind her. Still hard to believe? Google it. The song empire state of mind. Jayz states the world begins when the church is gone. Lady gaga? The illuminati eye? The eye of satan? Almost every pose you see her in she's depicting the eye of lucifer. There's so much more to this. It becomes more scary when you research it. Music has taken the world by storm. Youngsters want to be like lil wayne. Look ugly. Wear massive shirts. Swear. Be violent. Music is now promoting it all. Youngsters want to become thugs. As 2pac states“Thug Life”. But it only ends u of in prison. Or it gets you killed. And satan laughs. Cause its one more down for him. What we listen to is vital. It can make us. Or break us. Music is satans main tool. Don't be fooled. What you listen to eventually becomes you. “Be sober. Be vigilant. Because your adversary the devil as a roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour” 2 Peter 5:8. Broadcast this to all your contacts. It may make a difference in ones life. make people aware of how satan creeps into our lives as the generation of tomorrow

K, if ure rite, den all music artists, foreign or local, including ur favorite are dev!lish. All dis signs u see wld've bin ovaluked few yrs ago, u knw? M nt sayin d devil doesn't exist, u stil havnt given concrete signs 2 prov ur point. Bliv me, dis is wat d media wnts u 2 bliv, nd d more of dia books nd dvds u buy, d more moni dy nd d celebs u criticise make
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by xpensive05: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2012
na em sabi........... dem ice prince n co. de gimme werin i need 4 hia....dont need no diaspora maraphuka grin
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by iamdsam: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2012
Waiten concern ona if she be illuminati. Most of you people even talking about the illuminati don't really understand the main concept of the illuminati. If illuminati is even a religion, then I will join. If you nor like something, just stay clear from it.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2012
Also shocking is the relationship between a movie trailer, lil wayne video and the Colorado Theater shooting. Very Shocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeicFcvyHg
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Javanian: she aint illuminati...she is a free mason...dem never born am well to become illuminati...
exactly my point. If we re talking about freemason i will agree cos its exactly for the media errand boys and gals (like her?). But if you re talking bout illuminatti, you got to have names like stephen hawkings, steve jobs, those CERN guys, universal studios owners, multi-billion industrial owners of glaxo,shell,pfizer, em russian billionaires, etc
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by edub45(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2012
boyendowed: So many dumb and jobless people on nairaland.When will this "Illuminati" nonsense end?
ignorance, common sense should tell you there is an iota of truth in something you hear and see all the time. Do some research will i'll advice
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by meforkene(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2012
kagel:

Bia this isi ewu..stop misleading people.LATIN WORD FOR DAUGHTER IS"FILLIA".let the little girl be.does that even sound latin to u?..we just love negativity.BLUE in ancient egypt stands for the heavens.IVY..name of a beautiful plant.nwa nkita
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Funkadict(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane: I remember when I use to do research and argue with my friends about the illuminati. Now, that everyone knows about them and everyone is so hyped up about it and accusing everyone of being an illuminati, it's getting annoying.

Many of these artists are doing all this for publicity stunts. They are making money because of all this"OMG, she's illuminati, he's illuminati." You are focusing on something which is nowhere near the real deal. It's deception, you are being deceived so you won't see the bigger picture.

And what do you think the bigger picture is?
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
meforkene:
Bia this isi ewu..stop misleading people.LATIN WORD FOR DAUGHTER IS"FILLIA".let the little girl be.does that even sound latin to u?..we just love negativity.BLUE in ancient egypt stands for the heavens.IVY..name of a beautiful plant.nwa nkita
lol. Nwa nkita.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by MZmuaz: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
samkoro:

Islam needs blood more than Illuminati does.The crescent and the star symbol is also used by illuminati.Mohamed loved Allah so much that he created verses in the koran urging moslems to murder,so that blood will continue to flow to Allah.
Samkoro why muSt u personalized these issue
Is like u lack home training i guess mmmustapha have said something nice to those are Muslim not u donkey that lack ...
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
meforkene:
Please use this ur religious influence and pray for nigeria..cos u have said nothing

u need some level of deep thinking to comprehend some of this facts.....
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
shocked
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by akwila5th: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tnks for droping somtin lik dis for som of us dat will blv to see!as for those dat dsnt blv in d tin cald illiminatys existnce dey are too blind n gullible
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
PStylish:

Weldone o. Chief Judge.
How does me proclaiming to be a man stop you from also being a man?
Or how does my love for pounded yam mean hatred for jollof rice?
I hope you get the logic.
One can be a satanic agent consciously or unconsciously.I think you are the latter.

And for those who call illuminatti public relations or marketing strategy, I will share my experience:
Back in uni, there was this growing love for rock music amongst the student body especially the males.It spread like wild fire and I also caught it too.
Rap, hip hop,RnB etc were considered to be for the low lives or general public.
A rock faithful was considered or recognized to be a "big boy". You'll get salutes from fellow students if you were seen listening to rock.

The authorities got wind of it and summoned us all to a film show.The film did a perfect expose on rock music starting from its aim, its growth, its peak, its downturn,its return,its artistes and its lyrics. At the end it was clear to all that rock music is mostly demonic,satanic and highly manipulative.
Of course, many rock faithfuls gave it up altogether and lost interest entirely. Only few stayed back but they exercised caution in listening to it.
In no time, most people were back to the general public songs - rap,hip-hop,RnB.
I quit for sometime. When I returned I was very alert to what I listened to and sang. I took extra effort to search for the lyrics of my favorite rock songs online.Anyone I found to be evil and offensive was immediately done away with (the song & artiste)

In a nutshell, the film show didn't increase the love for rock music and its patronage as some you are insinuating about the OP's expose of Rihanna and illuminatti. Rather, it decimated its influence and almost killed it among the student body.

For me, Rihanna and her music enter my blacklist.

Now that rock music - the devil's foremost means of subliminal manipulation - has been exposed and blacklisted for what it really is to the general public and everyone including most nairalanders have become wary of it (how many people listen to rock nowadays?), he has now decided to descend on your favorite and seemingly harmless genres - rap,hip-hop,r&b etc.

Be wise!!!

_
Hey! I'm the OP, and I LOVE rock! It's great. Heavy Metal is better. And I love Rihanna's music, I just posted this for y'all Illuminati fanatics. That and to perform an experiment on the kind of posts that make front page.
I'm a Li'l Monster, btw.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by druid06(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
iyke2k4: @ Duid06

All you said are truth except that freemasons invite their members.dats not truth.to become a member,u must of your own free will and accord ask a member or visit a lodge and u will be accessed and interviewed before you are admitted.
But you must believe in GOD to become a member

The moderator should be deleting some blind posts here.

Sorry, what I meant was that you must be introduced by a member.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by hotwax: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by MrMandilas: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Javanian: she aint illuminati...she is a free mason...dem never born am well to become illuminati...
Incase u never know, she is a cadet in illuminati. Just like any other musician.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by daviesmania(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Am benefiting 4rm dis illuminati stuff, y shld i criticise it. TELL ME!
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by playmode(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP

I have watched the video and all i can say is dammnnnnn.That is one scary azz video.Dude you are very observant.Don't pay any attention to all the naysayers here.You must remember that contrary to popular belief, most Nigerians and nairaland bloggers have an average IQ of 40.All they care about is ridiculous gossips and tribal bashing.

I take my hat off to you sir.I have been researching the Illuminati,Freemasons,Bilderberg group,New world order,Majestic 12 ,The alien coverup,The forced world population reduction program,The existence of vegetation and liquids on Mars,The militarization of space and the secret USA D.U.M.Bs for the past 2 years and what i have found has proven to be very shocking indeed.

It is important that we spread the word to those who are ready to listen with an open mind and not too lazy to do their own research.The times we are in now is like the time of Noah when he tried to warn the whole world to prepare for the flood but they ignored him.I am so glad that i know what i know now and that i have factual evidence to back up what i know.All the evidence are readily available for people who care to see but these dumbazzes are too busy partying,getting drunk,shagging and being useless to see what is really going in the world and prepare for the end game which the powers that be want to play on the human race.

A lot of people in the western world have already woken up from their hypnotic slumber and are speaking out but our fellow Africans as still as dumb as dumb gets hence why they are too intellectually deficient to realize what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by PlayLover: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS TONTO DIKEH STUNT? WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z0dk_M1vHE
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Jjscot: 4:59am On Jul 25, 2012
To be frank,i have been suspecting that girl 2 b a staunch satanist.i tell my friends to beware of her recent videos.b'cos their main aim(illuminati as a body) is to pollute the hearts of young people. U've said it all,she's a satanist and that's who she is.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by amor4ce(m): 5:13am On Jul 25, 2012
centje: illuminati exist. u may be part of it without knowin but will be manifestin their traits. it hs to do wit spirit so its nt restrictd to anywhere. if ur kids watch CN (cartoon network) go check very well u will see illuminati signs in d cartoons. and those cartoons infuse evil ways into d kids image memory. illuminati plan is for future. watever ur seein now is jst preparation of wat to come. then u wont be able to acheive anyfin without passin tru them. there's a bigger picture u cant see u cant see as am seein it unless ur into it. its nt only abt music illuminati is infiltratin nigeria now and will displace the rulin cult but will incooperate them.

It is not just cartoons but perhaps all categories of images (pictures and videos) from the entertainment industry and the axis/tripod of evil of Christianity-Islam-Judaism. Such are used to program people's minds, and these people are used as drones/zombies, not the mechanical ones used to distract the masses. If you doubt the OP's analysis of Rihanna's video and my inclusion of those 3 religions, the one at the UN should give an idea of how terrible this world has become:

The United Nations (UN) is located in the United States. The publishing and consultancy concern of the UN is Lucis Trust, formerly Lucifer Trust. The people of Lucis Trust argue that Lucifer was not expelled from heaven but voluntarily came to earth to help man survive; a lie (Isaiah 14). The people of Lucis Trust engage in various activities to channel energy to Christ for him to reign on earth. Lucifer is Satan. The ancient Hell[/b]enists (Greco-Romans) referred to Zeus (also IeZeus, Iesous) as Christ, plagiarized the Bible and [url=http://yemitom./2012/07/15/e%e1%b9%a3u-is-the-true-name-of-the-rock-of-ages/]replaced the true Name, Eshu[/url] (mischievously transliterated by the synagogue of Satan as Yeshu/Yeshua), with Iesous and Jesus (Jesous/JeZeus). The Christ of Lucis Trust is Jesus (Iesous/Jesous/JeZeus). Christ is the prophet of Lucifer. Eshu does not need people to channel energy for Him to reign on Earth as He is coming whether man likes it or not and He has the power to. Christ needs viagra (people to lift him from below). More detailed discussion is available here.

The rulers of the United States and other world superpowers are aware.

[b]Many people have been deceived via Christianity to pray in the name Zeus to Lucifer (Satan) his father.

1 Like

Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by bshop1: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2012
I dats a nice info i am a rsearcher lyk u nd i found out al d sign. But some pple in nigeria are blind becos d msg rihana is pasin is d lucifer is cumin . Tanx bro 4 d info
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by amor4ce(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2012
those condemning the OP should read Hosea 4:6 and see whether or not the result of complacency in not clearly stated therein.
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by Adufaye(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Make una no vex o! I dey tink anyhw.....u might b a gud christain nd wen u die u go 2 hell fire,dose time u use 2 serve God y nt use it 2 serve devil? D name Jesus waz form 4rm d name Zeus,nd Zeus cum 4rm d romans devil,d real name is Yahsua...
Re: Rihana's Where Have You Been Video: Illuminati? by playmode(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2012
[size=20pt]I am not sure if anyone has noticed this but i urge you all to watch the video again.From 2:10 Rihanna starts spitting out fire from her hands like a demon while swinging them in the air,it is done very fast but if you have a keen eye you will spot it.Immediately after that scene you see Rihanna cuddling on the floor with the furry monkey like creature which was on the throne in the previous scenes in what looks like a jungle.I have attached pictures below to help to you notice these scenes.

I will advise those of you who have fast internet to watch this video on youtube in full screen,you will be able to pick up a lot of details that you wouldn't watching it in small screen.Now anyone who says this video has nothing to do with the illuminati or satan worship is either stupid or retarded.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.