Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17063 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
nagoma:

Amebo !

your father
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Fredeco(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Is unfair! Nomatter what she did to d guy he should't use belt or wire . Calling the police is not d rit thing 4 now. I advice her 2 terminate d reletionship if they hav not married, b'cos she may end up giving a ghost a day. Anywhr risk is flowing lyk a river pls try to restrict.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Soocool1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
@op, please, where can i get that kind of gal?
Do u have any other friend just like her?
Because, right about now, my blood is boiling & i feel like transferring my anger to any other slowpoke friend u might have!
Someone is beating you up unneccessarily and yet, u still decide to stay with the person! Thats the highest level of MUMUNESS!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ishilove: The man should have used plank and hammer on her.

Rubbish.

But wait op, does the bf have some sort of hold on her? The day a man raises his hands on me is the day i walk out
Seconded
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by abdulkayus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Any man dat raise his hand on a lady is nt man enuf.
@ op, help ur frnd on hw to end d r/ship cos 1 day its her corpse u ppl will met if care is nt taken or is she endurin jus cos d man is rich? Rubbish, some gals sha
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by MSabir: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
joanana: Beat a woman? that guy is spineless n hes not a man. m very sure hes got a low ego dats why he beats up his girlfriend. As for your gf...is she stupi.d , abi she smoke beans? mtcheeeew.... them never born the guy for this life that will lay his flity hands on me!!!!!! what nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i agree wt u that a man that beats a women any how is nt real man bt u gals knw that some tymz u r annyng and d fact that she doesnt want her frnd to tek any actn against hm prvd that she may b d 1 to blame. NEVER SAY I PAS D LEVEL OF BEATNG: ANGER MAY B D REASN U WL GET BEATNG
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Siga: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
nagoma:

Amebo !
mimi321:

your father

U no go kill me ooo mimi...for sure...no man can lay any hand on u....ur mouth too sharp...lol grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by ifihearam: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2012

Rubbish.

But wait op, does the bf have some sort of hold on her? The day a man raises his hands on me is the day i walk out

Wait until you meet a man u truly love then we shall see how easy it is to just walk away over every beating meted on you by a guy and btw girls like you that are very quick to run mouth are actually under going similar thing.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by ObaMa9ja1: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
She knows wat shud b done..ask her wat she tink..
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by klear(f): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: she left him today the incident occurred in the afternoon the worst part is that the guy is an illetrate he is only rich sha. i felt like killing my friend coz its not the first time
Thank God she left dat abusive r/ship & tell her dat d day 2 goes back 2 him, she better buy her grave plot cos he will put her there. Why did she even allow him 2 beat her? Did she sell her self esteem n d mkt? He is a spineless fOoL . I blame her parents 4 nt building up her self esteem/worth & teaching her dat she's nt a punching bag.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yeeeeaahh.....Nice Work! cool
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sleekch1c(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
ifihearam:

Wait until you meet a man u truly love then we shall see how easy it is to just walk away over every beating meted on you by a guy and btw girls like you that are very quick to run mouth are actually under going similar thing.
which mumu love? Are you naturally daft or just trying hard to sound smart?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
The girl does not have parents?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Gen2jaynee: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
Babe your frend wan die shaa...guy flog me.?hehehehehe d guy wan die b dat
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mekaboy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
OP MY ADVICE WILL BE THAT YOU DONT MIND THEM, STAY OUT OF IT. I HAD SAME EXPERIENCE .I HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THAT. ONE DAY I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF MY GATE, MY NEIGHBOR A GIRL WAS FIGHTING WITH HER BF, HE BEAT HER FROM HER HOUSE AND DRAGGED HER ON THE FLOOR OUTSIDE THEIR GATE. BEFORE I KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING THE GIRL PICKED A STONE AND HIT THE GUYS WIND SCREEN AND IT SHATTERED.

SHE RAN BEHIND ME AND ENTERED MY COMPOUND, THE GUY COULD NOT CHASE HER TO MY HOUSE. HE DROVE OFF, I GAVE HER WATER AND SHE CHILLED FOR A BIT BEFORE SHE WENT TO HER HOUSE, ALL I TOLD HER WAS "TAKE IT EASY" . I DID NOT ASK HER WHAT IS WRONG OR WHAT HAPPENED.

3 DAYS AFTER WAS OUTSIDE AND SAW THE 2 OF THEM COMING OUT HOLDING HANDS SMILING, WE JUST WAVED AND THAT WAS IT. ASSUMING I STARTED ADVISING HER TO LEAVE THE GUY AND ALL THAT, YOU CAN IMAGINE THE SHAME I WOULD HAVE FACED.

SO BETTER STAY OUT OF IT. WHO KNOWS, IT MIGHT BE THE BEATING THAT TURNS HER ON grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by hardbody: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: she left him today the incident occurred in the afternoon the worst part is that the guy is an illetrate he is only rich sha. i felt like killing my friend coz its not the first time

I knew it, i am sure you also knew the truth. your friend is waiting to be killed because his bf is rich. tell her to wait oo, when them use hammer and plank panel beat her and after that roast her legs in the fire, then she can take all teh money and leave. I am begining to think you are even encouraging her, mtcheewwwwwwwww. Abeg make we talk sense joo
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by chucky234(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2012

Rubbish.

Why you wan come dey form she-Jet Lee for here naw.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: My lovely kind friend was assaulted my her stupid boyfriend. Can you imagine? The other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and can't talk properly. Please, I need advice on what to do because I suggested calling police because I don't live in Nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything I can do?
Give me the girl's phone number and I will liberate her.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
hardbody:

I knew it, i am sure you also knew the truth. your friend is waiting to be killed because his bf is rich. tell her to wait oo, when them use hammer and plank panel beat her and after that roast her legs in the fire, then she can take all teh money and leave. I am begining to think you are even encouraging her, mtcheewwwwwwwww. Abeg make we talk sense joo

your such an ediot to think i will encourage my friend to die in one useless man rubbish angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by tonyx4x44(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
nagoma:

Amebo !
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by bobokelly(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
A responsible man must not slap a woman not to talk of beating with belt or wire, i will advice are to quit the relationship before the guy will send her to grave.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by chucky234(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Belt and wire? Even my small dog for house na mouth I dey use dey warning am if the dog do bad thing, that bros get mind ooo

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Sweetdbest: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
sweet dreams. Let her hang in there and wait for the next action. Wire today, by tomorrow, it will be knife.

Well, I pray she stays alive when you come visiting Nigeria. He beats her and she said dont contact the police? I think she is not telling you the truth. If she is been beaten the way you explained here, she should have been out from the house. Or maybe she has no job and is dependent on the guy for her survival. In such a case, she is not into relationship but rather, a house maid.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by boyendowed(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
This is so pathetic.They are not even married and this goes on.I wonder what he will eventually do to her when or if they get married.Why is it so hard for her to leave?Some people are really pathetic
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by boyendowed(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

your such an ediot to think i will encourage my friend to die in one useless man rubbish angry

Make sure she doesn't come back to him.Life is more important than money
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by seedord247(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
All this internet judge and lawyers too funny. . . Most if una go dey talk like say una nor dey dis earth. . . see the way u guys are coming into conclusion as if you guy are there when it was happening or u guys saw the video. The OP only narrated the story to favor her frnd. She did not tell us what her frnd did. . . Maybe she stole the guy money or gadget. . . Maybe she cheat on the guy. . Maybe she is the first to hit the guy. . . Maybe she farted while the guy was eating grin .

A guy wont suddenly hit a woman without a single reason unless the guy is a bipoler candidate. Op imma like it if u cab give us the full gist. sad
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by boyendowed(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
seedord247: All this internet judge and lawyers too funny. . . Most if una go dey talk like say una nor dey dis earth. . . see the way u guys are coming into conclusion as if you guy are there when it was happening or u guys saw the video. The OP only narrate the to favor her frnd. She did not tell us what her frnd did. . . Maybe she stole the guy money or gadget. . . Maybe she cheat on the guy. . Maybe she is the first to hit the guy. . . Maybe she farted while the guy was eating grin .

A guy wont suddenly hit a woman without a single reason unless the guy is a bipoler candidate. Op imma like it if u cab give us the full gist. sad

So if a girl cheats on a guy or steals his money,she should be beaten with belt and wire?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by animari(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
You know what should be done but she is the one to make the choice- only she can break it off- help her to be strong but you can only support her-its hard- my sister was abused for seventeen years and there was nothing I could do-
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by ifihearam: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
sleekch1c:
which mumu love? Are you naturally daft or just trying hard to sound smart?

Moderator see me see wahala oo
I am tryin to be myself oo
But this fool is trying to drag me out. Take note
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
JallowBah: For most women in an abusive relationship, they do believe, sincerly, they are to blame themself.
And they are not.

You should get someone to beat his little a-s-s up, and get her out of that house.

If a woman cheat? Beat her. Other than that? Be a damn man, dont use your hands on a woman. Pfft. That is NOT a real, good man. Thats TRASH.

So you support a man beating a woman? Then the day he wakes up to beat you because he is suspecting you of cheating or he dreamt you cheated on him in his dream, please do not blame him. BTW, there is no reason whatsoever why a man should beat a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
chaircover: Belt and wire today . . . . Wheel Jack and pestle tomorrow

. . . Effect of runnaway irresponsible fathers who are not in the home to raise their daughters and treat them like princesses & beef up their self esteem and confidence, so in her quest for love and affection ends up with one small yeye boy treating her like crap.

Madam, have you thought of some ladies who just choose to stay in some relationships for stupid reasons? While I agree with you to a large extent, there are some from very good home and were brought up to stand against all forms of injustice but once they fall into love, they defy all the values instilled in them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much? / Obsessed / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.