Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (5340 Views)

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Voned(f): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
koozy: I love apple pie smiley

Re: .... by Voned(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Joeblis: I don't know why kids venture into relationships they cant handle c'mmon she was forced and beside's she told you*a thing most girls will never do*so stop acting like a kid and grow up.

Must u always spit out rubbish
Re: .... by Voned(f): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
fresh_dude: *Papa, papapa Uncle God bless you*. I don't know if it's just me or is it funny that she feels 'bad' she was 'unlawfully' kissed. She should be feeling angry not guilty that someone kissed her. If someone pulls that kinda shtt with you, they deserve a slap. I don't expect my girlfriend coming to tell me that she's been feeling bad that someone who was 'bold enough' to ask for a peck didn't get sucker punched when he 'stole' one. No sir. She must have known this dude before now and gave in to his advances or she's cheap.

If I read the post well, the poster didn't mention any part saying his girlfriend knew the guy before. The guy was obviously
trying his luck to see if the girl would fall for his "overzealousness" some guys could be very stupid and am saying this out of experience.
Re: .... by spikesC(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Voned:

If I read the post well, the poster didn't mention any part saying his girlfriend knew the guy before. The guy was obviously
trying his luck to see if the girl would fall for his "overzealousness" some guys could be very stupid and am saying this out of experience.

so can i kiss you grin
that is not being zealous right
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Voned:

I know there are some sociopaths out there still I would be glad to know that there was some form of a reprisal[a barrage of words, a slap, taking off his side mirror, something at least]. I know if it was my mpetempe[Sexy Mama] her status will read something like ''Lord forgive me for taking a life today.'' Lol. I guess I just feel bad for @Manny because he couldn't defend his lady's honour and she hasn't convinced me that it's worth defending either.
Re: .... by boomssey(f): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mannylex: Hi peeps, i really dont like bringing my private life to the public, but am doing this right now, because i need help. . . Here's my case. I and my girlfriend was chatting, then something came up and she told me she felt bad, because a guy kissed her a day before. She said she was walking home, when a guy offered to give her a ride, she was tired of walking and after much persistence, she hopped in. She told me when she was gonna get down, the guy asked her for a peck which she declined, then as she was about opening the door, he pulled her to the seat and kissed her. After she told me all this, i was very mad, so i didn't reply her chats anymore. She called me several times, but i didn't pick, cos i was angry, and i haven't called back either, its three days now. What do u guys think about these whole scenerio, cos am really confused! Am really gonna appreciate comments from the ladies. . .
PLS jst find a way in ur hart 2 4giv her,dats wot rlatnship is al bout.pele maabinu.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tins lyk ds happen... Even if u lov a babe & she mistakinly sleep wit anoda u had beta take her bak. Girls & guys mess up evrytym bt its mor matured 2 luk it ova. Note, she may av kissd d guy knowingly, bt felt bad bout it bt let it go.

Iv xperiencd ds 2ce, 1st time, I ws mad & she jst dint av stories 4 me again. D 2nd ws feeln our reltnshp ws nt leadn 2 marriage & she messd up bt I tuk her bak. Communicate wit her.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
chelseabmw:

Can you keep ur dirty mouth shut.....E-doit
Am usd 2 pple like u_clean mouth split it out
Re: .... by Rocktation(f): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmn. Some story indeed.
Re: .... by yuzedo: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP: Seriously? When a girl tells you she "kissed a guy" or a guy kissed her, you bet your ass that punny was murdered!
. . Story doesn't even add up sef! What effrontery does a guy who's just meeting a girl have to brazenly pull her in for a kiss? Did you girlfriend actively resist? Did she spit on him? Lol! naah, not even passive resistance. Just enjoyed the smooch and came to tell u (as a good, faithful gf with a maga boyfriend). i'm sure u don't have a car (no offence) or/and i'm sure that nigga was driving a bad-ass machine. Cos girl won't enter free 504 lift even if she don tire like marathon runner! grin Nigga most likely drove a 2012 obsidian-black VW Passat (that one wey be like sexxxxxy jungle animal) cheesy
Face it, this chic is playing yo a.s.s. She had sex with someone she just met (or has known for a bit) and felt a little remorse (nay, guilt) so decided to fly with the "kiss story", test the water and know how gullible you really are/how far she can go. Now she don gauge how to continue the clandestine affair without getting caught out by you. Sorry bro, e dey happen..
By the way, wuz yo babe's number? I drive a Mercedes Benz GL450! grin wink
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
koozy: I love apple pie smiley

lol
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
yuzedo: @OP: Seriously? When a girl tells you she "kissed a guy" or a guy kissed her, you bet your ass that punny was murdered!
. . Story doesn't even add up sef! What effrontery does a guy who's just meeting a girl have to brazenly pull her in for a kiss? Did you girlfriend actively resist? Did she spit on him? Lol! naah, not even passive resistance. Just enjoyed the smooch and came to tell u (as a good, faithful gf with a maga boyfriend). i'm sure u don't have a car (no offence) or/and i'm sure that nigga was driving a bad-ass machine. Cos girl won't enter free 504 lift even if she don tire like marathon runner! grin Nigga most likely drove a 2012 obsidian-black VW Passat (that one wey be like sexxxxxy jungle animal) cheesy
Face it, this chic is playing yo a.s.s. She had sex with someone she just met (or has known for a bit) and felt a little remorse (nay, guilt) so decided to fly with the "kiss story", test the water and know how gullible you really are/how far she can go. Now she don gauge how to continue the clandestine affair without getting caught out by you. Sorry bro, e dey happen..
By the way, wuz yo babe's number? I drive a Mercedes Benz GL450! grin wink
I'm not crazy afterall.
Re: .... by blaise26abj(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
fresh_dude: *Papa, papapa Uncle God bless you*. I don't know if it's just me or is it funny that she feels 'bad' she was 'unlawfully' kissed. She should be feeling angry not guilty that someone kissed her. If someone pulls that kinda shtt with you, they deserve a slap. I don't expect my girlfriend coming to tell me that she's been feeling bad that someone who was 'bold enough' to ask for a peck didn't get sucker punched when he 'stole' one. No sir. She must have known this dude before now and gave in to his advances or she's cheap.

I totally agree with you. @ op some Women will give all kinds of excuses to look like the victim. You know her enough to know if she falls into that category. Yes i agree that things like that happen atimes but what is pricking ur mind(i"ve been there before) are the details she did not give you. It is always like "is that the "absolute truth"or just the " tailored truth"?). From my experience, there is always more to the story or script as the case may be.

@ op i advice dat you call her over and communicate with each other ie you must listen carefully to her too.You can learn about her value system from this. wink
Re: .... by Adeemman: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
U re n sane, she wil neva goes out wen rainin talkless of heli....................... HER. ANIMAL
Re: .... by Wi3ter(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mannylex: Am really sorry for the long post. . . But plz just try and read. Tnx

Your girl friend is a classless mumu. Why would she enter a stranger's ride ? If she was single i will understand a little.
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ade emman: U re n sane, she wil neva goes out wen rainin talkless of heli....................... HER. ANIMAL
This is a strange statement I must confess.
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wi3ter:
Your girl friend is a classless mumu. Why would she enter a stranger's ride ? If she was single i will understand a little.

even as a single lady, she has no business entering a stranger's car (just because she is tired)........ it says a lot about this lady, as she is either VERY STOOPID or VERY IMMATURE.

@OP
there are many questions that you should have asked her, that are unanswered in this matter:
- when she decided to go on that journey of hers, didnt she prepare herself for walking that long (or taking public transport)?
- what made her decide that it was perfectly SAFE to enter this car?
- how can someone kiss another person, if they dont want to. i can understand getting a quick peck on the lips....but a KISS?!
- when he took advantage of her (its a crime by the way), did she shout, scream or even call people's attention that he did something to her? or did she just took his number and left?
- doesnt she have ANY contact number to arrest this criminal? he didnt give her his number or anything?
- why didnt she call you straight away to tell you about what just had happened?
Re: .... by Voned(f): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

even as a single lady, she has no business entering a stranger's car (just because she is tired)........ it says a lot about this lady, as she is either VERY STOOPID or VERY IMMATURE.

@OP
there are many questions that you should have asked her, that are unanswered in this matter:
- when she decided to go on that journey of hers, didnt she prepare herself for walking that long (or taking public transport)?
- what made her decide that it was perfectly SAFE to enter this car?
- how can someone kiss another person, if they dont want to. i can understand getting a quick peck on the lips....but a KISS?!
- when he took advantage of her (its a crime by the way), did she shout, scream or even call people's attention that he did something to her? or did she just took his number and left?
- doesnt she have ANY contact number to arrest this criminal? he didnt give her his number or anything?
- why didnt she call you straight away to tell you about what just had happened?

U always make sense
Re: .... by pcicero(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2012
All the ladies:

I really want your sincere opinions on this. Is it so easy to make such overtures to you without resistance?

@OP

IMO, this sounds really sheepish to me. It was like she willingly gave it(as a mark of appreciation) and felt remorseful later. More so, a guy who got a free kiss on a first date will always want more. It has started with a kiss, other things are bound to follow. You know the saying "a girl kissed is half-won", especially when the guy is a very good kisser. Lol

If you really love her, call her and get to know the whole details like if they exchanged contacts and all those things. Don't be rash, just be calm and glean all the facts you need. Should you desire to continue after all that, I wish you all the best.

#Ladies and free things sha#
Re: .... by Mynd44: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2012
Jenams: @slimyem & @mynd, pls dnt derail dis thread. Pls
*hisses*
Re: .... by MMM2(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2012
Op
Do u have a car
Re: .... by RuuDie(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2012
Fishy story. . .she is supposed to be livid with rage, not guilty, going with her line of being forced - meaning she probably enjoyed (and) or wanted it.

Son. What you do is entirely dependent on how genuine your feelings for her are. Think about it, do you have the heart to let her go!!? In any case, just brace yourself for the worst!
Re: .... by oubi: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2012
All of una Ɗƺƴ talk trash...op Ɗƺƴ form don by not picking her calls... Don't worry in no time, Ʊ wil b d one calling her to apologise for dis her so called missdeed.noting can keep a girl in a relationshp if she decides to go...I am nt sure ūя̲̅ girl wants to go aπd dats y she feels guilt bt beware of pushing her to immunity.
Re: .... by Mynd44: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2012
The poster above me has issues, pay him no mind
Re: .... by KINGwax(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: she told you the truth...a mistake which wasn't entirely her fault.
...a kiss which is most probably non-passionate or romantic...and also from a jerk..
Look past it abeg else she'd start thinking it best to not tell you 'certain things' which wouldn't be so cool.
God! U broke my heart! U made some sense! I'm so disappointed...oh my!
Re: .... by KINGwax(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: no!
Its is your middle name!
Don't you dare deny it!
here she goes!
Mynd_44:
Middle name? That's his first name
hey saint, i tot the question was meant for slim?
Jenams: @slimyem & @mynd, pls dnt derail dis thread. Pls
oh, u don't seems to knw? The group aint complete without..
Idowuogbo:
Manny.....

D above is all u need.

Thread closed# grin
miss lousy
Re: .... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
KINGwax: here she goes! hey saint, i tot the question was meant for slim? oh, u don't seems to knw? The group aint complete without.. miss lousy
Lmao! U got jokes...

Goat!
Re: .... by Adechyno(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
@poster: smetin yu shud knw. For the guy to av the courage to pull ur girl close and kiss her. I dnt want to believ dere are meetin 4 d first time# What kinda kiss? Was it a tender kiss or a deep kiss Do yu knw how cute and charmin d guy is? Maybe d guy gat sexy eyes & lipz. Ur babe cudnt resist# To me ooo' dat guy don kenez ur babe home and away# grin tongue!!! Datz why she told yu a guy kissed her# Guilty Conscience dey disturb her' cos she don giv ur food out for anoda guy to taste tongue
Re: .... by Voned(f): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Adechyno: @poster: smetin yu shud knw. For the guy to av the courage to pull ur girl close and kiss her. I dnt want to believ dere are meetin 4 d first time# What kinda kiss? Was it a tender kiss or a deep kiss Do yu knw how cute and charmin d guy is? Maybe d guy gat sexy eyes & lipz. Ur babe cudnt resist# To me ooo' dat guy don kenez ur babe home and away# grin tongue!!! Datz why she told yu a guy kissed her# Guilty Conscience dey disturb her' cos she don giv ur food out for anoda guy to taste tongue

Lol
Re: .... by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2012
it better you chill so u can hear the whole story... because if u show too much anger now, how will u react when she completes the story that "after the guy kissed me...i started dripping honey...then i unclipped my bra for the guy to shack and after that i couldn't resist so i made him finish d deal"...please i love u dont be angry please if u love me as ur babe can u just allow me GO TO THE GUYS HOUSE DIS NItE TO thank him for the ride...... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2012
richarts: Tins lyk ds happen... Even if u lov a babe[b] & she mistakinly sleep wit anoda u had beta take her bak. [/b]Girls & guys mess up evrytym bt its mor matured 2 luk it ova. Note, she may av kissd d guy knowingly, bt felt bad bout it bt let it go.

Iv xperiencd ds 2ce, 1st time, I ws mad & she jst dint av stories 4 me again. D 2nd ws feeln our reltnshp ws nt leadn 2 marriage & she messd up bt I tuk her bak. Communicate wit her.
Lmao @ mistakenly sleep with another. . . grin what the hell are you guys smoking?

Ok, lemme get this guy right. . . Your girlfriend was mistakenly invited to the house of another guy. kissing her was a mistake, handling her was a mistake, pulling off her clothes was also a mistake, the sex was a mistake, yes, since the joystick mistakenly located the punny. . .

Smh. @ you my man. . .

Any lady that cheats on, and gives me this crappy excuse of a mistake will be unceremoniously booted out of the relationship and out of my life, mistakenly. . . Nonsense! angry
Re: .... by gomentii(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
sexkillz:
Lmao @ mistakenly sleep with another. . . grin what the hell are you guys smoking?

Ok, lemme get this guy right. . . Your girlfriend was mistakenly invited to the house of another guy. kissing her was a mistake, handling her was a mistake, pulling off her clothes was also a mistake, the sex was a mistake, yes, since the joystick mistakenly located the punny. . .

Smh. @ you my man. . .

Any lady that cheats on, and gives me this crappy excuse of a mistake will be unceremoniously booted out of the relationship and out of my life, mistakenly. . . Nonsense! angry
superman!u neva c anytin;women neva show u sumtin b4... U've bin talkin lyk a priest or a gay,if none of d above,den it means u'r in ur mid twenties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[must Read] EROTIC STORY :sweet Samantha.. A Short Sex Story, 18+please / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.