Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

LOVE Is MONEY or MONEY Stands Out From LOVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVE Is MONEY or MONEY Stands Out From LOVE? (576 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOVE Is MONEY or MONEY Stands Out From LOVE? by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2012
I can see these days that most people get married BECAUSE...

this person is beautiful,handsome,tall,light in complextion and lots more but I gat to realise that most people marry each other because of MONEY more than LOVE.

Is it TRUE and what do you think?
Re: LOVE Is MONEY or MONEY Stands Out From LOVE? by WuzilistiQ(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2012
Civilization has clearly made us to see that the legal tender makes life easy, so for one to live in comfort with the idea of maintaining the ''URBAN MENTALITY'' of sustainance, one must have money to spend and keep life going, so money is needed to make life(relationships) easy because most of the things one needs is being purchased with the tender......so i think love stands out from money only when we realise what we are spending for, if we are spending to hold the relationship(if he/she is in for your money) then you are taking the wrong part. But if one spends it on the basic things that a needed it means MONEY STANDS OUT FROM LOVE because we cannot live on this earth without it.

So Love is money only if your able to manage it rightly.

(1) (Reply)

Do Bad Guys Always Get The Girl? / Would You Marry A Daughter Or Son Of A Thief? / What If You Are Given A Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.