Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court (14039 Views)

Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Why We Seized Turai’s Land - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by bigmaut: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
May God why am i a nigerian? why shld land & shelter cost that much,why majority of nigerian children goes 2 bed hungry.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Obinoscopy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls where are they getting all these money from, if I may ask?
They're really wasting so much money. Why not by a cheap land in the rural community and use the remaining amount to change the lives of the inhabitants of those rural communities - who as a matter of fact need that money most.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by T9ksy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
This is just patience's POWER SHOW!!!

I guess she's just want to get back at turai for treating her husband, jonadumb like a baglady before reluctantly vacating aso rock.

Someone ought to warn Patience Goodluck that power is transioent and before she know it, she too will be an ex-first lady.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by mathskill: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by mathskill: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Only in a country like Nigeria that government relatives shamelessly and brazenly use government institutions(judiciary,security etc) to advance their personal ambitions.If man could only learn from history were is victoria gowon for which victoria island was named after, maryam babangida,maryam abacha,stella obasanjo and turai yaradua today.Permanent secretary is patience,government appointment-patience will collect bribe to influence appointment and now land grabing that feudal lords will envy.Any way i blame we nigerians for voting an imbe-cile as our leader.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by victorD3: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
With all this interests involve why won't a first lady cajole his mumu husband to go for second term and even second term at least to keep the spoil longer. Trust me that Ijaw illiterate called Dame won't settle for anything else other than that Turai's piece of land.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by pcicero(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2012
This Patience Jonathan is always in the news for the wrong reasons! She is very disgusting
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by kobikwelu(m): 2:45am On Jul 26, 2012
soldier..go, soldier come...barrack remain!!

this is just a carry over of the bad blood that emanated during the yar'dua sick days....
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by kidiat: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2012
See what Babangida & his wife Mariam caused with introduction of first lady's office,
Disgrace and shame
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by oiseworld: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2012
its difficult to judge now, the whole story is one sided. If at all there has to be a land tussle, it should be over illegal aquisition and loots, because all this are govt loots. Running into Billions. Haba Turai, how long was your husband in power sef.

Patience too should take it easy, what goes around comes around.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by nsiadi: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Let Turai cough out some of her loots
What happened to billions,(obtained by tricks), for building a cancer center?
We need sanity
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by juman(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2012
bayooooooo:
Like wife like husband, greediness personified!

The husband and wife are too local. Hiss.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by juman(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2012
tunapawizzy: May God punish both Turai n Patience

Abi o.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by deols(f): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2012
this reminds me of Stella versus Titi.
well,they were wise to keep it considerably low key. And after Stella's death,Titi went underground! very wise woman.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by otokx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerias Democratic Moments (in Pictures) / Jonathan’s Book, “My Transition Hours” To Cost N10,500 / Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.