Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court (14048 Views)

Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Why We Seized Turai’s Land - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Chanchit: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
It won't be a big deal, if i should wake up 2moro morning to see GEJ dragging land with my father, cos they have turned this country to a dance floor for shameless people...
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by muktarmtt(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Petience damn u r greedy u never have enuf u first u jst being appointed as PS nd. U fighting ur former boss wyf over a land cnt find another 1, I tink d next tin she will fight is to b d first female president of 9ja, she want to have all damn patience.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by FrankC3: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
'Smart' Nigerians as always. From all i can get from this report, any first Lady comes in with her own NGO which may be good, but the problem is that they maintain ownership of the NGO after leavin office. The personalities apart, the right thing is for our 'hardworking' opposition lawmakers to push a legislation that makes all NGOs formed by ALL sitting first ladies to be a property of Nigerians. But will they? They rather prefer to impeach the president because of delayed release of funds for constituency projects. If this is done, all these wastages will stop. In my opinion, neither Turai nor Patience should have any right to ANY NGO they formed while they are first ladies! But as smart as NLers are, GEJ and Patience are the problem!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Baawaa(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
This really show that Patience is not Patience but arrogance,and Goodluck is not gooluck but badluck grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by alaoeri: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Power they said intoxicates, but maybe they aren't best of pals when turai was first lady had it being they so intimate this won't happen but nevertheless patience suppose chill because with her position she can acquire land anywhere in abuja.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by icon8: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Frank-C:
'Smart' Nigerians as always. From all i can get from this report, any first Lady comes in with her own NGO which may be good, but the problem is that they maintain ownership of the NGO after leavin office. The personalities apart, the right thing is for our 'hardworking' opposition lawmakers to push a legislation that makes all NGOs formed by ALL sitting first ladies to be a property of Nigerians. But will they? They rather prefer to impeach the president because of delayed release of funds for constituency projects. If this is done, all these wastages will stop. In my opinion, neither Turai nor Patience should have any right to ANY NGO they formed while they are first ladies! But as smart as NLers are, GEJ and Patience are the problem!!!
You are a m0r0nic retard! Which NGO are u talking about here? The land Turai bought and continued to develop long after her husband died and she left Aso Villa? Are u 2 daft to assimilate the post or ur stvpidity just knows no bounds? U're as imbeccilic and shortsighted as the Patience Jonathan u sought to defend!
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by brownlord: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
careytommy: @OPn So you had the time to copy the entire lenght of this report but couldn't copy the entire source url?

lol...una no kill person for this country may be there was no url source but from bush radio be em source dont blame him
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by brownlord: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
mikeapollo: You can see the shamelessness of the Nigerian nation. They are busy fighting over a loot!

This kind of nonesense would not happen in a civilised nations, some of which we try to diminish by calling them 'ordinary' or 'common'1

But this woman called Patience is a big disgrace..... Fighting the widow of the former boss of your husband! Is that land the only land available in her, or the only one she can use for whatever useless project she has?

Please bear with her, u know shes an illitrate
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by brownlord: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
norrisman:

I swear down! I just hope say the last 2 digits na .00kobo!

hold, please you mean those figures i saw are not in thousands? was thinking its seventy six thousand, oh my God, anyone ever praying this nation will get better someday should just change that prayer

Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by brownlord: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
norrisman:

hold, please you mean those figures i saw are not in thousands? was thinking its seventy six thousand, oh my God, anyone ever praying this nation will get better someday should just change that prayer
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by FrankC3: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
@icon8
I don't get the reason for your outburst but even the article talked about the CoO being issued to her NGO -Women whatever. I don't understand you, really. Please, show your wisdom by criticizing my input intelligently. You don't need to insult me in an online, anonymous forum to appear smart!
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by occam(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
norrisman:

"to develop the property at the sum of N13, 516,013,797.58." That's over $81 million. wow!

The whole story is very nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by brownlord: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
icon8:
You are a m0r0nic retard! Which NGO are u talking about here? The land Turai bought and continued to develop long after her husband died and she left Aso Villa? Are u 2 daft to assimilate the post or ur stvpidity just knows no bounds? U're as imbeccilic and shortsighted as the Patience Jonathan u sought to defend!

no be to insult and speak big grammer, what are you saying now, that if we where to be in a civilized society any first lady that comes into power would just go acquire land all in the name of NGO did you read that the disputed plot of land was duly allocated to Hajiya Yar’Adua’s non-governmental organisation - Women and Youth Empowerment Foundation (WYEF) by the Minister for the FCT with the Right of Occupancy dully issued to it.
or you just deliberately want your foolishness to be noticed, making sense is not just by speaking oyibo but bringing out your point and breaking it down that even daft people like you can understand what you are saying, foolish man
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
black_beau: This is one of the reasons I've stopped buying movies.naija is a huge cinema,where you can watch all the drama you want witout paying
why are you this dumb huh?, this has got nothing to do with Nigeria or Nigerians. It's a fued between two dumbass's so you need not drag the whole nation into this #peacez
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
mikeapollo: You can see the shamelessness of the Nigerian nation. They are busy fighting over a loot!

This kind of nonesense would not happen in a civilised nations, some of which we try to diminish by calling them 'ordinary' or 'common'1

But this woman called Patience is a big disgrace..... Fighting the widow of the former boss of your husband! Is that land the only land available in her, or the only one she can use for whatever useless project she has?
U're an id!ot 4 your firstline...Turai and Dame do not represent the whole Nigeria.

From first lady to perm. sec. and this, only greedy and self-centered people do this sort of things...and the last time I checked it is no limited to africans alone not to talk of Nigeria, it's a worldwide thing. so stop using that filthy hands of urz to type sh!t here on NL. #peacez
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by bamosagie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
Frank-C:

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Willzkid(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
If anything, the present predicament of turai should tell dame that power is transient..While she goes about making all the wrong and unnecessary headlines today, she should remember that just 2 years ago, she, SORRY, HER HUSBAND GEJ will not dare walk the the same corridors that turai's shadow was seen in.. Absolute pnwer belongs 2 God only.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by agitator: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
icon8:

where turai get get all the billions to buy and develop the land?

Smart bobo. You are labelling someone stvpid, imbeccilic and shortsighted. You thinks say all Nigerians stvpid as una dey think
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Ayatullah(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
@redcliff, what a brilliant observation yours is! Definitely PATIENCE JONATHAN has shown she is greedy, from wanting to be a Perm Sec to wanting the office of the first lady engrained in our constitution. TURAI YARADUA too should save herself the trouble, she should confine herself to Katsina and find something meaningful to do. SEN. BALA MUHAMMED , the FCT Minister should also stop being a boot licker by causing confusion. The piece of land in question should be converted to what will profit all Nigerians.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by donilalasky: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
Frank-C:
@icon8
I don't get the reason for your outburst but even the article talked about the CoO being issued to her NGO -Women whatever. I don't understand you, really. Please, show your wisdom by criticizing my input intelligently. You don't need to insult me in an online, anonymous forum to appear smart!
I myself couldn't understand the reason for such vicious outburst. Definitely, ur comments didn't warrant such, so just chill bro.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by mrperfect(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
That is really an interest one.
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by ELVIKING(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Chei see money, I don die
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
black_beau: This is one of the reasons I've stopped buying movies.naija is a huge cinema,where you can watch all the drama you want witout paying

grin grin True talk
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by sunkoye: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2012

bros....i remembered jazebel and the vineyard guy tory!
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by airfinance(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
These jona wife no go sitdown for one place. What is the significance of the african first ladies peace mission to the suffering of millions of Nigerians other than to waste resources?remeber some fews weeks back when she visited the victims of the tanker explosion in PH. She said “nigeria is a rich country yet people are poor and if we have the money and we are not alive how are we going to EAT the money”nonsense idiot
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by sonyjacobs(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Plz Dame patience allow your fellow widow to be grin
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
The EFCC should swing into action and investigate how a first lady that is not even recognised in the constitution disburse such amount of money! This is BILLIONS, BILLIONS.. And a lot of Nigerians are suffering everyday cos of hunger. That money could av been used to send a lot of Nigerian youths abroad for special trainings that will add value to their lives and the country at large. I pray God av mercy on us cos the arab uprising might just be a childs play in Nigeria. #boysarenotsmiling##
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by ayikondu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Fighting her fellow widow! What a shame!
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
bbpreye: The EFCC should swing into action and investigate how a first lady that is not even recognised in the constitution disburse such amount of money! This is BILLIONS, BILLIONS.. And a lot of Nigerians are suffering everyday cos of hunger. That money could av been used to send a lot of Nigerian youths abroad for special trainings that will add value to their lives and the country at large. I pray God av mercy on us cos the arab uprising might just be a childs play in Nigeria. #boysarenotsmiling##

GBAM!!!
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by alexola20(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court by alexola20(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Flag Off Re-election Campaign For Governor Lalong In Jos / Babagana Zulum Tells Military To Recapture Kukawa From Boko Haram / 2023 Polls: Shettima Holds Closed Door Meeting With Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.