Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face (48088 Views)

Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples / Tips on how to Manage an Oily face- Result guaranteed! / Good Cream For An Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Chinboli(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2012
mekaboy: WHAT APPEARS ON.THE FACE COMES FROM WITHIN.

ILL ADVICE U USE LEMON . DRINK LEMON JUICE AND WATER BEFORE U SLEEP AT NIGHT. IT BREAKS THE OIL AND FLUSHES IT.

SQUIZE LEMON INTO TH WATER U USE TO BATH.

ADD IT TO WATER U USE TO WASH UR FACE.

AND ALSO FOR MOUTH ODOUR. JUST TWO DROPS OF LEMON IN YOUR MOUTH WITH PASTE WILL DESOLVE EVERY BACTERIA OR SUBSTANCE ON.THE GUMS AND TONGUE. U CAN GO 2DAYS WITHOUT BRUSHING AND UR MOUTH WONT SMELL.

TRY IT AND GIVE ME REPORT

wow! I rily nid to try dix out! Cos am seriously tired of dix oil of a tin on ma face all d time! . . . . For d mouth odour. . . Lolz. . . 2days. . . Ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
Holyrule:
why do we find it difficult reading in between lines before making a fool out of ourselves... Did the poster ever say you should dip ur head in a hot water or did he say you shud place ur head over the steam, and he even in bracket make it point clear not inside the hot water
I hear ya Prof!...but wait wats up with ur sense of humor, do you have eyes @ all? Did you c d part where I wrote lmao?...anywaiz 4uck you!
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by kandiikane(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2012
Lool, that was random and uncalled for so it will have to go. smiley
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by AmEucharia(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2012
confidence.[/quote][/color]
Ehimax: Plz i want to knw how i can get rid of black spots on my face, anyone with idea should please share it, its making me lost my confidence.
virgin coconut oil,original honey and shear butter mixed together will be of immerse help to you. I tried it on my flakey face for some months,it worked perfectly. You can check this site for more information www.coconutoil.com
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Hod1000(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2012
kandiikane:

lol, please ask am. I honestly think it might be engine oil. grin

Lwkmd. Hydraulic should not be used on the face o! Except you wan begin wear mask or veil for face cos its synonymous to pouring someone hot oil on the face...u knw wat I mean nah, dnt u?.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by kandiikane(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2012
Lool, I was only wondering oo whether the guy knows that hydraulic oil na machine oil. grin

I think he might have meant another oil that begins with the first syllable but not sure.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by johnstar(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Little brief : using of different kind of cream on ur face causes more pimples oooo, do nt use any ow cream on ur face, i ll advice u 2 go and treat ur face if u hv acne, i hv dis lady dat treat pimple, i 1ce hv pimples on my face b4 dat no girl cn touch or kiss my face sad sad sad, so i wnt 2 meet d woman to treat my face 4 me, bt evrytn is gone, grin grin grin, no single stain der, gals dat snub me b4 nw cum 2 meet me, dey even kiss nd lick my face grin grin, am so happy now.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by AmakaG29(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
For during the day touch ups up can clean your face off with a little astringent (like witch hazel) and a cotton ball, but remember to follow up with an oil-free daily moisturizer with SPF for sun protection. Also, drink much more water.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by P3trCruzZ(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2012
SUMMARY

Use Dudu Osun soap(I just bought 3 yestaday),apply and leave on ur face 15minutes before bath(morning and night).Then apply the liquid from Lime.Am a vactim,and this what I figured out of this thread.Let ♍ƺ give it a try !

Thanks Postersmiley
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by kandiikane(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2012
You guys are forgetting the one soap that treats all skin ailments.

The African Black Soap.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Mcleo007(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2012
P3tr CruzZ: SUMMARY

Use Dudu Osun soap(I just bought 3 yestaday),apply and leave on ur face 15minutes before bath(morning and night).Then apply the liquid from Lime.Am a vactim,and this what I figured out of this thread.Let ♍ƺ give it a try !

Thanks Postersmiley

U welcome. Glad to hear my post has been of help. Gives me great joy. smiley
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by gunuvi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
Our virgin coconut oil has been working wonders so far according to testimonies from our customers.
I will advise you use coconut oil for your skin and face everyday for a month and you will be surprised.
We are a Virgin Coconut Oil company based in Badagry, Lagos.
If you will like to order, Call 07026015480 or send us a mail sebasicoconutltd @ gmail . Com
We deliver to anywhere in Naija
Thanks
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by BrazilianH: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
Thanks for sharing your tips,
Sure i will do follow up your tips and may be it will help me out too..
Rally awesome a very good post.

wink
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by AmEucharia(f): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
gunuvi: Our virgin coconut oil has been working wonders so far according to testimonies from our customers.
I will advise you use coconut oil for your skin and face everyday for a month and you will be surprised.
We are a Virgin Coconut Oil company based in Badagry, Lagos.
If you will like to order, Call 07026015480 or send us a mail sebasicoconutltd @ gmail . Com
We deliver to anywhere in Naija
Thanks
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by dazzle21: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Pls I need help urgently........................I was using ht26 maxitone cream. It was very gud on myskin. My face glow wen I go out pple ask me d type of cream I use cos dey lik my skin. Then suddenly it started givin me different color. Sum part of face red, under my eyes black.1 switch to dawmy lightenin lotion it worsen my face more. Right now I'm confuse I'm usin pear baby lotion to restore my skin back. Pls I need help suggest any cream I can use to restore it bck. I'm caramel in complexion
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Mcleo007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
dazzle21: Pls I need help urgently........................I was using ht26 maxitone cream. It was very gud on myskin. My face glow wen I go out pple ask me d type of cream I use cos dey lik my skin. Then suddenly it started givin me different color. Sum part of face red, under my eyes black.1 switch to dawmy lightenin lotion it worsen my face more. Right now I'm confuse I'm usin pear baby lotion to restore my skin back. Pls I need help suggest any cream I can use to restore it bck. I'm caramel in complexion

Maxitone is not to be used perpetually. Guess you bridged the meeting conditions and standard usage, hence the resultant effects. Anyway, I'll suggest native cream (adin in yoruba) or baby lotion (for kids). They are gud at restoring original body complexion. Hope it helps.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by kelvin067: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
thanks for sharing these tips..i hope it will me to rid of oily skin
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Osteve2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mcleo007:

Maxitone is not to be used perpetually. Guess you bridged the meeting conditions and standard usage, hence the resultant effects. Anyway, I'll suggest native cream (adin in yoruba) or baby lotion (for kids). They are gud at restoring original body complexion. Hope it helps.
This baby lotion, is it pearls baby lotion?
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Mcleo007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
O'steve:
This baby lotion, is it pearls baby lotion?

Either of the two will work.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by Osteve2(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mcleo007:

Either of the two will work.
Thanks bro
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by skinmdnatural: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Skin MD Natural turns the outer layer of skin into what works like an invisible pair of gloves to keep the skin's own natural moisture in and the moisture robbing elements and irritants out. It was especially formulated for the face but our first 1000 test subjects and customers convinced us it was also an outstanding body and hand lotion.

Skin MD Natural has the most full and transparent disclosure of actual ingredients in the skin care industry, and we are currently serializing these on our Facebook page.

Skin MD Natural is an alternative to conventional moisturizing lotions and protective creams. Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture but they don't really work because they constantly come off and must be frequently reapplied. They also send the wrong message to your skin that it is being adequately moisturized when it is not.

Skin MD Natural also has a fantastic new humectant (an ingredient that pulls in moisture from the air). Skin MD Natural's humectant pulls in 6 times the amount of moisture than the best humectant that was available prior to our introduction.

Skin MD Natural is also vital for those people who work with their hands who know they should be wearing gloves but do not or cannot or, gloves cause them skin irritation. If you know you should be wearing gloves but are not - at least apply Skin MD Natural. Here is a video that may be of interest to you. It shows Skin MD Natural protecting skin from rock-dissolving acid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYqFO4qD2E

Many hundreds of articles have been published about Skin MD Natural. To view some of these feel free to Google "Skin MD Natural".

Shielding lotions, like Skin MD Natural, have also been prominently featured on the National Skin Care Institute's web site.

Feel free to review and Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or Follow us on LinkedIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/skin-md-natural-africa or https://plus.google.com/109208747250143753647.

Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by rodriogo: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2013
Clemzy16: It is very obvious that this write-up is meant for the ladies. What about guys like me who also have oil in the face. Firstly, i don't do make-ups, secondly, i don't like powder. Lastly, what kind of fat foods should i avoid.
avoid fry foods especailly fry eggs n egwusi soup.nd ermm,..rememba 2 wash ur face 2twice daily wit clear dark spot glycerin transparent lightening soap. I tink price z around#250 or #300
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by babyapricot: 12:07am On Aug 29, 2013
Get your skin transformed visit www.orabellacare.com. bb pin 24e4cabo
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by homesodear: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by expozey(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Great advice from posters. @ op alongside these tips, resist the urge to go without cream on your face. this causes the sebaceous glands to go into overdrive and produce even much more oil, thereby clogging the pores and adding to the problem.
Re: Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face by suzanabonu: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Use a home made face mask made of powder milk to get that oil free and and best face life ever.for more info and best skincare products:
https://quicksell.co/s/suzzzglow-skincare-and-cosmetics/skincare-products/fm3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Photo: When Your Barber Is From Another Planet / Mr South Africa Finalists Ridiculed On Social Media For Looking Like Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.