Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? (6134 Views)

Poll: Who is the better actress?

Clarion Chukwura: 51% (19 votes)
Eucharia Anobi: 48% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by bicee(f): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2008
this is clarion chukwura
by thw way have u guys seen the movie "abuja connection"

Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by bicee(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2008
eucharia, could not get a better pix

Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by lifegal(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2008
Clarion Chukwura is the bomb, she is good
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by Pepeye(f): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2008
I will definitely go for Clarion because she is tha bomb…she has a way of holding her viewers spellbound and captivated and as for Eucharia …im really not her fan, she really  hasn’t caught my attention
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by bicee(f): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2008
wow, still counting smiley
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by lami4life(f): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ poster
Please don't insult Clarion angry Can't u just differentiate the girls from the women? If you had compared her with a more seasoned actress like, thinking like Rachael Oniga or some close, it would have been a lot more understandable. Peeleeease.
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by RNBqueen(f): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2008
Those 2 ladies are the best, they shakes movies. I like them 2
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by sheniqua: 3:02am On May 28, 2008
lifegal:

Clarion Chukwura is the bomb, she is good

Her lips are something else.
She should donate some to my next door lipless neighbor.
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by phartiemar(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2008
this is really tight, they are both very very eryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood wink
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by chisimdi(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2008
phartiemar:

this is really tight, they are both very very eryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood wink
i luv both kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2008
Clarion Chukwura
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 28, 2008
eucharia is da bomb any day anytime
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by Toyiidah: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
They are both good no doubt about that but, i will pick Clarion because she is versatile and also an all rounder as far as the make-believe world is concern. Clarion is a very good stage actress and i don't think Eucharia is a force in that aspect. From experience, stage acting is more difficult and demanding than the camera acting.
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by middienola: 2:24am On Sep 08, 2008
well, i think, they are both hot, so am very confused but i love U.K better.
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by virgie(f): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2008
I think Eucharia acts better.
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by pureminded: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2009
Infact they are compariable ! They're both sturborn in movies , Honestly i dont even know who to choose, Just the same charisma, they both shake nose when they r mad about someffin grin I love them both
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by larayat(f): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2009
both of em are good.
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by tpia: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by Pepeye(f): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2009
I m a bonafide fan of Clarion kiss
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by mystikal(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2009
they're both class acts
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by teissys(f): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
Both of them are bogus
Re: Clarion Chukwura And Eucharia Anunobi: Who Acts Better? by biola44: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
close 2 call,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion / [photos] Korede Bello Has Over 2000 Pair Of Shoes / No One Believes These Girls Are Twins. Do You? Even Their Mother Doubts. See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.