Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report (14812 Views)

Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report / FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by tunnytox(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
King George: The point is clear whether u pple accept it or not,,pastor Bakare as he called himself has deviated 2 politic popularly known as "Dirty Game" so He should be ready 2 face the dirty play attached 2 d Dirty game n stop making noise...Haba! it is even in the holy bible that We should respect our Leaders cos God brought them 2 power a position(s) 4 a Reasons,,,Judgement is of God not Man,, if the Govt is doing wrong there's definitely a REWARD 4 that.........

You're a dumb arse, politics is a dirty game isn't it? that term is for ignorant folks like you and many others neardanls occupying Nigeria today. If politics is a dirty game does it occur to you that nothing clean can every come out of these dirty game until people with conscience starts to clean up the game. Can you wash your clothing in dirty water and expect it to be clean? If you cannot then we need people who can clean up this dirty game. At the momemnt none of the well respected MOG has ever caution or even say anything to admonish the present govt for their impunity and corruption yet the only person that had courage enough to speak up is being tagged 'fake' by folks like yourself.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by tunnytox(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
HammedSodiqq: This man is too controversial. I wonder the kind of pastor he is. Ok, imagine Jesus, suing the Pharisees, or the Jew. Of course Jesus knew His heritage and understood clearly his mission. Being a focused man, he never allowed anything to distract him. I wish Bakare will borrow some attitude from Christ, that is if he is truly a man of God.
My sodiqq its better for you to keep your mouth shut rather than spewing rubbish, have you ever read the Bible at all? go and read the Gospel accoring to St John and see several verses of where Jesus Christ our Lord Himself pronouced several curses on the pharisee and the saduccess.

If the govt is not ready to perform then there's nothing wrong if people like Pastor Bakare speak up against the govt. Loathe him or like him Pastor Bakare is doing a good job and whether you see his acts as partisan or not does not matter afterall even in UK here we have a shadow govt that continously criticise the ruling govt, this is to enable them to sit tight and do what is expected of them. Criticising of the govt is obviously alien to people like you and many other backward, less exposed and ignorant folks on this forum but the fact remains that this approach works well and put the pressure on the govt to perform.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by tunnytox(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking: I personally have no problems with Tunde Bakare's protest against the government.

Every Government must have opposition and I believe PTB does a good job in highlighting the many ills of the current regime.

To that end, I believe that if Tunde Bakare did not exist, it would be necessary to 'Invent' him.

What I do have a problem with though, is the Hypocritical and Shymmextic behaviour Tunde Bakare exhibits on a Sundayly(is that a word?) basis.

The fact that he is a member of a political party and has run for office against the current president makes him a POLITICAL OPPONENT.

As such, should any anti-GEJ message he preaches in his church be taken as the word of GOD? or as the word of a POLITICIAN trying to gain an advantage with the Voting Public?

If he is actively involved in politics, why then is he taking umbrage at AIT's statement that he is mixing Politics and the Pulpit?

He should actively realize that NO POLITICIAN is widely respected anywhere in the world. Politics is a dirty game, and by running for office he has taken his place in the MUDBATH...He can either play the game and SHUT UP, or withdraw from politics in its entirety and stick to his regular OYEDEPO-Bashing...

He cannot eat his cake and have it...

P.S. For facksake Stop comparing PTB to Martin Luther King: One person ran a campaign to emancipate an entire race from the social oppression of the whites, the other ran for the PRESIDENCY; one sacrificed [/b]himself to save an entire race, the other [b]compromised himself and beliefs (to run with a candidate he had earlier discredited) to run for PRESIDENCY; One is remembered a Hero, the other seems to be destroying his reputation like a plate of hot eba and efo....

Dude you're not making any sense at all! are you people educated and exposed at all? so because Pastor Bakare contested an election against GEJ so you believe he's not credible enough to criticise him? All these talks about politics being a dirty game, mixing pulpit with politics is bollocks, you can continue to say that to deluded, shallow and guillible folks like yourself who don't have a mind of their own. GEJ is a monumental failure and anyone is right to criticise him, there is nothing Biblically wrong for a MOG to contest an election but if you have any Bible verses against it you can post it here. While other MOGs are busy collecting tithes, first fruit offering and seeds of several versions here is someone who want to partcipate in politics to contribute his own to the society.You cant simply clean this dirty game by folding your hands and we can leave Nigeria to the mercy of these dirty players so we need Xtians to come out and contest elections otherwise you can continue in your suffering and smilling.

PTB may not be your own Martin Luther King just because he contested for an election but for people who can see beyond their noses they'll realise he's someone who have great concern for Nigeria and want to ensure that this country is run properly rather than being continously looted on daily basis. If that to you is not enough sacrifice then tell us what your coward self is doing or what any of your respected ever praying MOGs are doing to save this country otherwise you'll better off to keep quite and stop displaying your ignorance for the world to see.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Loveaflame(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Why are people condemning Pastor Bakare?If all great pastors talk and stand for the truth Nigeria will be a paradise.Well people are entitled to their opinions.I have a dream that Nigeria will rise one day to become a great prosperous natio.If you believe that common shout a loud Halleluyah.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

Dude you're not making any sense at all! are you people educated and exposed at all? so because Pastor Bakare contested an election against GEJ so you believe he's not credible enough to criticise him?
All these talks about politics being a dirty game, mixing pulpit with politics is bollocks, you can continue to say that to deluded, shallow and guillible folks like yourself who don't have a mind of their own. GEJ is a monumental failure and anyone is right to criticise him, there is nothing Biblically wrong for a MOG to contest an election but if you have any Bible verses against it you can post it here. While other MOGs are busy collecting tithes, first fruit offering and seeds of several versions here is someone who want to partcipate in politics to contribute his own to the society.You cant simply clean this dirty game by folding your hands and we can leave Nigeria to the mercy of these dirty players so we need Xtians to come out and contest elections otherwise you can continue in your suffering and smilling.

PTB may not be your own Martin Luther King just because he contested for an election but for people who can see beyond their noses they'll realise he's someone who have great concern for Nigeria and want to ensure that this country is run properly rather than being continously looted on daily basis. If that to you is not enough sacrifice then tell us what your coward self is doing or what any of your respected ever praying MOGs are doing to save this country otherwise you'll better off to keep quite and stop displaying your ignorance for the world to see.

Tunnox dont be stoopid...

Did you read his post at all?

Did you read this part?
I personally have no problems with Tunde Bakare's protest against the government.

Every Government must have opposition and I believe PTB does a good job in highlighting the many ills of the current regime.

To that end, I believe that if Tunde Bakare did not exist, it would be necessary to 'Invent' him

or this part?

What I do have a problem with though, is the Hypocritical and Shymmextic behaviour Tunde Bakare exhibits on a Sundayly(is that a word?) basis.

The fact that he is a member of a political party and has run for office against the current president makes him a POLITICAL OPPONENT.

As such, should any anti-GEJ message he preaches in his church be taken as the word of GOD? or as the word of a POLITICIAN trying to gain an advantage with the Voting Public?

Because Tunde Bakare has now shown himself to be an active politician with a political interest in Aso Rock, he can no longer be heard as a NEUTRAL critic. Anything he says regarding the government can be classified as political manoeuvrings.

You have just exhibited a lack of cognitive skills and general dullness.

Maybe you should go to PTB for laying of hands to cure your chronic dullness.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by tunnytox(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Did you read this part?

or this part?

Because Tunde Bakare has now shown himself to be an active politician with a political interest in Aso Rock, he can no longer be heard as a NEUTRAL critic. Anything he says regarding the government can be classified as political manoeuvrings.

Dude don't be fccking daft undecided undecided what is the meaning of a neutral critic? in the UK here the Labour party is an opposition and whenever they criticise the govt they base it on facts, does that mean they are not neutral critic?
A critic is a critic in the political world and what is important is the point they raise in their criticism and not what you think about their personality. Tell me any area of Pastor Bakare message that is not true, otherwise stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Did you read this part?

or this part?

FFuck neutral critics.Those compromising Muthaffuckers. What Nigerians wants are those that sees the truth, that will constantly stand for the truth and stick to it. Take the truth position and damn the consequence. Bakare Epitomises that. Fake Prophet or not bullshit is bunkum and immaterial, am only interested in what comes out of his mouth. Is it the truth or not. U guys are just dumb
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

Dude don't be fccking daft undecided undecided what is the meaning of a neutral critic? in the UK here the Labour party is an opposition and whenever they criticise the govt they base it on facts, does that mean they are not neutral critic?
A critic is a critic in the political world and what is important is the point they raise in their criticism and not what you think about their personality. Tell me any area of Pastor Bakare message that is not true, otherwise stop displaying your ignorance.

You prove your foolishness with every passing post....

Is the UK political system remotely like Nigeria's? Do you not realize that in Nigeria any political office is seen as a ticket to the good life?

If PTB is criticizing GEJ, how can we be sure he is not doing it so that it benefits his political and financial ambitions?

This is where the neutralism in criticizing comes in....If PTB was not directly contesting for Jonathan's office while he is making his yeye protests, the most people would agree he is championing the rights of the masses....

You are just an imbec1le...an old fool that lacks understanding...you better go and wash your mcdonald's toilet...

ediota.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2012
Demdem:

FFuck neutral critics.Those compromising Muthaffuckers. What Nigerians wants are those that sees the truth, that will constantly stand for the truth and stick to it. Take the truth position and damn the consequence. Bakare Epitomises that. Fake Prophet or not bullshit is bunkum and immaterial, am only interested in what comes out of his mouth. Is it the truth or not. U guys are just dumb

Another Fool reporting for duty...

Has PTB said ANYTHING different from any other candidate running for the presidency in 2015?

Will ANY of GEJ's opponents in 2015 be singing his praises?

GEJ's faults are clear to see...We dont need PTB preaching his twisted gospel to us before we realize that Naija is bleeped up...

PTB has already shown that he is willing to compromise by running with that die-hard islamist:Buhari.

Remember that PTB had previously discredited Buhari....

Now if the guy can betray HIMSELF, is it you that cannot be thrown to the crocodiles?

My friend use your pea-brain...
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Demdem(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Another Fool reporting for duty...

Existing Bastard in Play

Has PTB said ANYTHING different from any other candidate running for the presidency in 2015?

Has PTB told u he is aiming for 2015 presidency? u nut?

[s]Will ANY of GEJ's opponents in 2015 be singing his praises?[/s]

Out of Point. Thread about PTB not other muthafucker politician

GEJ's faults are clear to see...

The bastard can still talk sense afterall

We dont need PTB preaching his twisted gospel to us before we realize that Naija is bleeped up...

Highlight the twisted gospel for all to see if u have the guts. U are talking jargons, not that am expecting u to talk sense though.

PTB has already shown that he is willing to compromise by running with that die-hard islamist:Buhari.

Foool, anyone that practices the religion of the Muslims is an islamist. buhari is one and if u arent a Bigot, u wont see anything wrong with that. The retardeen is a so callled xtian, see where the fisherman is leading us to. Religion is just a tool, doesnt suggest competence. Dont be foooled again

Remember that PTB had previously discredited Buhari....

And so what. PTB is human afterall. He got it wrong earlier by having a wrong impression and he retraced his steps publicly. this is commendable and worthy of emulation. If u havent find ursef in such situations before then cast the first stone iidiot

Now if the guy can betray HIMSELF, is it you that cannot be thrown to the crocodiles?

Foool, he didnt betrayed himself instead he erred. there is a difference he is human afterall. he cant always get it right all the time. he isnt GOD.

My friend use your pea-brain...

bastard, do u have a brain
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by tunnytox(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2012
jackbauersballs:

You prove your foolishness with every passing post....

Is the UK political system remotely like Nigeria's? Do you not realize that in Nigeria any political office is seen as a ticket to the good life?

If PTB is criticizing GEJ, how can we be sure he is not doing it so that it benefits his political and financial ambitions?

This is where the neutralism in criticizing comes in....If PTB was not directly contesting for Jonathan's office while he is making his yeye protests, the most people would agree he is championing the rights of the masses....

You are just an imbec1le...an old fool that lacks understanding...you better go and wash your mcdonald's toilet...

ediota.

Dude you really do make me laugh with all the bolded parts above, if you truly have the opportunity to get educated and if your retardeen truly had a Phd you should have known that changing a status quo is an essential ingredient to move forward in any situation. the present Nigerian system is meant to enrich the public office holders and this is what Jonathan and his PDP cohorts are doing and people like you employed to defend them are also part of the rotten system. You mentioned that The NIgerian political system is not like UK so what? if a system is good and working what stops us from borrowing or emulating such system?

Also concerning PTB not being neutral, you're still not getting the point simply because you're hell bent on defending your paymaster. The point is i don't care whether PTB is neutral or not, I don't care if you and many others think he's looking for a settlement or political post the fact remains that he has raised several valid points about the current govt and except you can point out any part of his message which is wrong you're simply not making any sense.

And as for me washing Macdonald toilet, na bad belle dey worrying you, na me say make you no get visa to come and wash your own toilet? I don't have any reason to convince you that i hold a well paid and decent job here but if at all I have to wash macdonald toilet I will do it with pride so long its a honest day job, there's is dignity in labour and whatever i made from my sweat makes me happy and better than being paid to defend the corrupt govt driving our country into the abyss.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

Dude you really do make me laugh with all the bolded parts above, if you truly have the opportunity to get educated and if your retardeen truly had a Phd you should have known that changing a status quo is an essential ingredient to move forward in any situation. the present Nigerian system is meant to enrich the public office holders and this is what Jonathan and his PDP cohorts are doing and people like you employed to defend them are also part of the rotten system. You mentioned that The NIgerian political system is not like UK so what? if a system is good and working what stops us from borrowing or emulating such system?

Also concerning PTB not being neutral, you're still not getting the point simply because you're hell bent on defending your paymaster. The point is i don't care whether PTB is neutral or not, I don't care if you and many others think he's looking for a settlement or political post the fact remains that he has raised several valid points about the current govt and except you can point out any part of his message which is wrong you're simply not making any sense.

And as for me washing Macdonald toilet, na bad belle dey worrying you, na me say make you no get visa to come and wash your own toilet? I don't have any reason to convince you that i hold a well paid and decent job here but if at all I have to wash macdonald toilet I will do it with pride so long its a honest day job, there's is dignity in labour and whatever i made from my sweat makes me happy and better than being paid to defend the corrupt govt driving our country into the abyss.

Spots on. His comments about the retardeen and the state of the nation, are they the truth or not? He challenged the SSS with these same questions and they went dumb. That should be our primary concern. All other reasons are secondary and immaterial IMO.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
I listened and watched the news on Ait and there was nothing like be detained for 24hrs. Bakare was only questioned and caustioned by sss according to the news. I dnt know where the poster of this article get this from. Nairaland, the no 1 place to get rumour
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Liverpoolfc: I listened and watched the news on Ait and there was nothing like be detained for 24hrs. Bakare was only questioned and caustioned by sss according to the news. I dnt know where the poster of this article get this from. Nairaland, the no 1 place to get rumour

Oga, we are not talking about the news here. Read the report once again.

Bakare said that the television station ran a report and a discussion segment where it was alleged that he was detained by the SSS for over 48 hours and that he told the security agency that he was misquoted by the press.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.