Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (19858 Views)

Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by thunderbolt1: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2012
finito la prostitution. that's wat u do 4 a living. u are a fucklicant by profession.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by iskonne(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2012
Most you tell everyone on NL that you are going to get layed in PH
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by SimplySEA(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2012
Na where man de work, na there him de chop! On the other hand, na where woman de chop, na there she de work o! U don chop, stand up go work my Fren! Go free my guy wetin de i beg, make u answer yr real name!
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Twy: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2012
To the OP, the only problem I have with your issue is with you. When you said the more money he gives you the more you dislike him, now if that is a genuine or true statement and coupled with the fact that you do not like him, you have to check your self. By that I mean, do you have any form of self hate or you not pleased with your situation in life. It could be interpreted like the guy has many things you want and do not have and you dislike him for that and dislike your self for not having those things. It is not a right mentality, get yourself a good work and leave the guy, it is better for the guy, better for you and oh Lord better for your future husband.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Dipwater(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2012
OmoKhary: hmm....."societal norms.....u sound lyk u're consolin urself.i think u need 2 rephrase the part where u said "u all digust me" to "u disgust urself",i still find it hard 2 believe a woman wrote this....u need 2 use a long "gele" to cover ur face bcs u are a disgrace 2 womanhood!i pray my brothers dont fall in luv with girls lyk u...

I do not want to comment b4 but ur post propelled me to type
and I wonder if these girls have brothers and if they wuld want there brotha to hang out with a girl with same mentality with theirs

I think most of our parents have failed in terms of upbringing and discipline
The reason for societal decay is not far fetched ,if u have a real mother u might grow up to be a blessing in the life of ur future husby. I wuldnt blame the op. She is mos def a product of her parents

1 Like

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Goldenheart(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2012
my advice, give ur life to christ,
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Fredosita: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2012
mrkels: If you want to flex then go and get a job and flex yourself. If you can't, then open your legs for him. So you think he ll just flex you because you are you abi? PS: the more he gives you money the higher he dislikes you too because he's not getting returns. This attitude you have has made lots of men loose respect in women and women such as your self have no value in our eyes, after all, shey na flexing you want? How much can you spend? Come and flex and I would wound your. As simple as ABC.
Leave mumu,u wan come flex.if u always wan flex go hustle,mumu girl....
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by bravemichael: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2012
Customized Ashawo
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by bravedude(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2012
So there are still men on this planet that gives money to girls without benefits Now she has taken the guys gentility for foolishness.That is the more reason we will keep breaking you girls heart because i bound every spirit of heart attack if i saw my name being stored as mugu1.Tell that dude i said he is the biggest fool ever and he should try and play the game right,Girls see the money but they can't touch it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by bravedude(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2012
So there are still men on this planet that gives money to girls without benefits Now she has taken the guys gentility for foolishness.That is the more reason we will keep breaking you girls heart because i bond every spirit of heart attack if i saw my name being stored as mugu1.Tell that dude i said he is the biggest fool ever and he should try and play the game right,Girls see the money but they can't touch it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by ZURYZEST(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2012
mumu girl, na money u want abi, u no want the real stuff, time don reach make God punish you pass remedy, you just go that PH, we go dey here, dey wait, flexinig ko, flexing ni, olojukokoro, alagbere, ode, ole, ole,
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by GODSLOVE2(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2012
IS ONLY GOD DAT WII SAVE U,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHEN HE FINISHES WIT U,U WILL RUN AND GO GIVE UR LIFE TO GOD,,,,COS IF U DONT LEARN BY CORRECTION U WILL LEARN BY AFFLICTION,,,,,,,U DISGRACE WOMEN,,,AND ANY WOMEN DAT SUPPORTS HER IS AN ANTI-CHRIST...........PPL ARE GIVING THEIR LIFE TO GOD ,, UR DOING RUNS,,,,EVEN IF U NO0 SLEEP WIT EM,,,,,U DON COLLECT E MONI SO ALL UR BODY DEY WIT EM,,,,MAY GOD HELP U,,,REPENT ,,
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by arantess: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2012
And ℓ̊ tot the assets were landed properties...mtchww
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Gen2jaynee: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2012
Donpuzo:

@Poster. You and GirlKing are the reason guys disrespect and treat girls in the wrong way. If you dont like a guy, why should you stick around him, or accept gifts from him, pretending to have feelings for him.

You better repent and focus on achieving better assets for yourself, rather than rely on your beauty or looks to rip guys of their hard earned money.

@Girltask. Go to hell with your beauty. The earlier to desist from your scam attitude which you think is a sign of wisdom, the better for you. What is the fundamental difference from you and the contractor, who collects money without delivering. Prostitution is prostitution, whether you eventually sleep with the guy or not! A simple home training from your retarded mum would have helped.
leave dat girlSLAVE who claims to b beautiful make she display her pix..n lets compare it with dat of a MONKEY n see how beautiful she is
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by jamace(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2012
grin
arantess: And ℓ̊ tot the assets were landed properties...mtchww
grin
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by sashaa(f): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2012
Assets? U ar one real biatch!
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by MrsChima(f): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2012
Why is it the biggest hoes are Virgins?

1 Like

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by temi4fash(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
girl king:
Hehehehehehe, but that will be if she has portrayed herself to be a prostitute na, if she has given the image of a nice well trained girl who appreciates gifts I don't think d guy will bring his friend into d game as he will knw that their will be No show 4 him since d girls friend is also not a prostitute and will not sleep with a girl she just met. If anything he would insist on her not coming with her friend (i am talking frm personal experience) y would he pay 4 tp 4 d girl when he won't benefit?

babe.. hmm na foreign land dem go dai oo.. d thing dat wil make a gal live lagos wit her paddy to go meet a guy at ph.. no matter how she dresses ..d guy will still have second thought he will definitely try his luck and in d end she will b left alone. cos she will excuse dem wen anoda guy comes into the picture..u neva can b too sure.. guys sharp pass dem self oo.. i don talk ma own..
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by raphroye: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze, U̶̲̥̅̊ no fit Bleep but U̶̲̥̅̊ wan spend money stupid girl if he cum rape U̶̲̥̅̊ now U̶̲̥̅̊ go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cry,
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Onliie(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
It's funny how some girls think they are special while they are not. You see a bachelor with good job showing that he loves you and you treat him like that. It's girls like you that fall for jerks who will give you exactly what you deserve. Na that time you go hear am. Ode

1 Like

Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by raphroye: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Onliie: It's funny how some girls think they are special while they are not. You see a bachelor with good job showing that he loves you and you treat him like that. It's girls like you that fall for jerks who will give you exactly what you deserve. Na that time you go hear am. Ode
Abi ooooooo she be mumu
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
frederal: Wots ur asset? Pussy? Hahaha! Why not use it to go and get loan in d bank.
Lmao. . .
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by stint(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
@operator
i think the guy is realy stupid cos i won't do a woman of your quality for free not even with long stick. talkless of spending my one shishi on you. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolodo
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by guttentag(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Women are heartless, you want his money but don't want to satisfy him, God will punish all the girls like you
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by swoosh(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
what 'Assets' have u got?
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by guttentag(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Na OKADA MAN GO FINISH WETIN U NO WAN GIVE THAT MAN, God will forever punish your kind, bi tch azz cu nt
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by guttentag(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
@swoosh, don't mind the dirty bi tch, you think say her fowl yansh na azz
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by dowjones(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
guttentag: Na OKADA MAN GO FINISH WETIN U NO WAN GIVE THAT MAN, God will forever punish your kind, bi tch azz cu nt

lol. boys are not smiling !
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
I do not believe you poster! Bloody liar! U dey use juju join ur nasty job.
Guys are smarter than this;giving you money for years and nothing is forthcomin....
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
guttentag: Women are heartless, you want his money but don't want to satisfy him, God will punish all the girls like you
Amen!!!
Correction! Some women are heartless.
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by xyloxloto(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
kamdyjenny: There is this guy I met some years back, he is single has a very comfortable job. In fact, let me tag him rich. He claims to like me but I know he just wants to have sex wit me. And I, on the other side, do not like this boy at all, not minding the amount of money I always get from him. The funniest thing is, like the higher the amount he gives me, the higher my dislike for him grows. Right now he is inviting me to PH dis weekend for a treat; it's sure we will lodge in the same hotel room, and I don't want to have sex with him...

Please your advice is needed. How do I go about this when I finally get to PH to see him? Because me I wan go flex oh.

Stupid BITCHHHHH..
Re: I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" by girlking(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Donpuzo:

@Poster. You and GirlKing are the reason guys disrespect and treat girls in the wrong way. If you dont like a guy, why should you stick around him, or accept gifts from him, pretending to have feelings for him.

You better repent and focus on achieving better assets for yourself, rather than rely on your beauty or looks to rip guys of their hard earned money.

@Girltask. Go to hell with your beauty. The earlier to desist from your scam attitude which you think is a sign of wisdom, the better for you. What is the fundamental difference from you and the contractor, who collects money without delivering. Prostitution is prostitution, whether you eventually sleep with the guy or not! A simple home training from your retarded mum would have helped.

Hehehehehehe..........
Donpuzo:

Hehehehehehe..........
Donpuzo:

Hehehehehehe..........let me quote you 'prostitution is prostitution, whether you eventually sleep with the guy or not!'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.