Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Share Your Testimony Here. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Testimony Here. (56238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by imperiouxx(m): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2012
Nairaland....Ose o! I've benefited and still benefiting from Nairaland all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hello everyone, I have been following this thread for a while now. I got my USA 2years visa with my husband and 2 year old daughter. It was a miracle. I am 3 month pregnant and I told the VO. She asked if I intend having my baby there and I said yes. She didn't even check our documents. She just asked questions and advised. I read here its better to say the truth and the truth did helped us. Funny part, interview was first schedulled for Nov dis year buh it was shifted 3 times and we were interviewed last week.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by amykelly: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Hi All, I got my UK spouse visa on the 2nd of October. You guys have proved invaluable to me . Thank you all!! grin grin grin
Please what do i need to do first as soon as i move to the UK Like do i need to get an NI number so that i can work ?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
amykelly: Hi All, I got my UK spouse visa on the 2nd of October. You guys have proved invaluable to me . Thank you all!! grin grin grin
Please what do i need to do first as soon as i move to the UK Like do i need to get an NI number so that i can work ?

Sorry bro but you seem to confuse people here. You started a topic seeking information about visa to portugal on 4th octo but you said you got you uk visa in this thread on 2nd octo.
nairaland.com/1065605/portugal-visa-lagos#1065605.3

Do you mind telling us what you want to use the portuguise visa for since you had made arrangement to stay and work in uk
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
henrychubayo:

Sorry bro but you seem to confuse people here. You started a topic seeking information about visa to portugal on 4th octo but you said you got you uk visa in this thread on 2nd octo.
nairaland.com/1065605/portugal-visa-lagos#1065605.3

Do you mind telling us what you want to use the portuguise visa for since you had made arrangement to stay and work in uk

Another Fraudster Unveiled...Lolz
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by sndrmrtns: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
I did my biometric on the 2nd of October,2012 at France embassy and i got my three month C-Visa on the 8th of October,2012.Just four working days to processed my Visa.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
sndrmrtns:
I did my biometric on the 2nd of October,2012 at France embassy and i got my three month C-Visa on the 8th of October,2012.Just four working days to processed my Visa.

Congratulations, that was fast
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by sndrmrtns: 5:40am On Oct 10, 2012
justwise:

Congratulations, that was fast

I was told 10days but got SMS message on my phone after 4 working days to picked my application.... justwise thanks for many advise .
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by amykelly: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
[/quote]Sorry bro but you seem to confuse people here. You started a topic seeking information about visa to portugal on 4th octo but you said you got you uk visa in this thread on 2nd octo.
nairaland.com/1065605/portugal-visa-lagos#1065605.3[quote]
Now I am offended! angry angry angry
I need a portugal visa because that is where My hubby and I choose as a Honeymoon spot! He doesn't need a visa but I do!(not that it is any of your business). For your Information I am female not male. Not everyone that comes to Nairaland is looking for means to commit fraud> angry angry angry angry
A spouse visa isnt the same as a portugal visa!!!
Are you that jobless that you go about looking for loopholes in peoples post??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
sndrmrtns:

PLEASE BRO, HOW CAN I PROCESS THIS?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by sndrmrtns: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
babsademola:

PLEASE BRO, HOW CAN I PROCESS THIS?

Its depend on kind of Visa you intend to apply for .
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
sndrmrtns:

Its depend on kind of Visa you intend to apply for .

Thanks for your reply.... I want to apply for 3months visa to attend 6weeks filmmaking course with the NYFA (PARIS BRANCH). Please kindly let me know what steps to take.....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
babsademola:

Thanks for your reply.... I want to apply for 3months visa to attend 6weeks filmmaking course with the NYFA (PARIS BRANCH). Please kindly let me know what steps to take.....

Open another thread for this, don't derail this thread.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by ghettodreamz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
justwise:

Open another thread for this, don't derail this thread.

Ogagun Justwise I hail ooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by jasperyct(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thanks aoz.
I just secure family tourist schengen visa 2day.
Thru France vfs Lagos.
I did aprec8 gud work on nl...mostly dis guy n justwise
Caio.

Abeg any advice as per our immigration desk parol for first timer...hep ur bro....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

grin grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
jasperyct: Thanks aoz.
I just secure family tourist schengen visa 2day.
Thru France vfs Lagos.
I did aprec8 gud work on nl...mostly dis guy n justwise
Caio.

Abeg any advice as per our immigration desk parol for first timer...hep ur bro....

Congratulations.

Don't give any corrupt immigration officer a penny, just make sure that you have all your documents, if they ask just tell them politely that there is nothing for them.

Yes they sometimes target first time travelers but don't give in, its not a crime to be a first time traveler.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by jasperyct(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
justwise:

Congratulations.

Don't give any corrupt immigration officer a penny, just make sure that you have all your documents, if they ask just tell them politely that there is nothing for them.

Yes they sometimes target first time travelers but don't give in, its not a crime to be a first time traveler.

Thnx bro ..... I ve necessary documents.
Go naira landers
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by papatee2: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
I had my interveiw on wed. 7th of nov. And it was successful. All thanks to God and nairalanders. I was d 1st to b interveiw as imigrate. Co cald my tally no around afta 10am. Co-good morning. Me- morning. Gave me a form n ask me to sign which i did. Co-are you married. Me- no. Co-do you have kiddies. Me- no. Co- have you ever been out of nigeria. Me- :-):-). Co- have you been to usa. Me-:-):-)smiley co- what are you doing in nigeria. Me- studin. Co- which skul. Me- :-):-) . Co- what course. Me- agric. Co-did you choose dat. Me- no. Co- so y did u accept it. Me- cos d future is bright. After dat we started talkin about it and laughin dat nigeria university are something funny. Then she brought out a paper and circle an address indicating where to pickup my visa while tellin me welcome to america. Infact other people there did'nt belive it was interview because of d way we were laughing. They tot i knew her and we

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Congratulations.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Delete post

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Leripa(m): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2012
papatee2: I had my interveiw on wed. 7th of nov. And it was successful. All thanks to God and nairalanders. I was d 1st to b interveiw as imigrate. Co cald my tally no around afta 10am. Co-good morning. Me- morning. Gave me a form n ask me to sign which i did. Co-are you married. Me- no. Co-do you have kiddies. Me- no. Co- have you ever been out of nigeria. Me- :-):-). Co- have you been to usa. Me-:-):-)smiley co- what are you doing in nigeria. Me- studin. Co- which skul. Me- :-):-) . Co- what course. Me- agric. Co-did you choose dat. Me- no. Co- so y did u accept it. Me- cos d future is bright. After dat we started talkin about it and laughin dat nigeria university are something funny. Then she brought out a paper and circle an address indicating where to pickup my visa while tellin me welcome to america. Infact other people there did'nt belive it was interview because of d way we were laughing. They tot i knew her and we

Congratulations to you.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by kaffy4tope(m): 3:39am On Nov 12, 2012
grin Ogagun gann ni LMAO
ghettodreamz:

grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by morjid(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
I want to know,I apply for d uk visa for 2yrs and dey refused me without appeal dat I brought a fake school letter which is not a fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.