Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Share Your Testimony Here. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Testimony Here. (56245 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hi guys

I got some useful advice on documentation and stuff for French SCHENGEN visa. I must say that the comments were discouraging because I did not read a single success story - everyone was combing back with stories of rejection. It must have been vicjustice or justwise that gave a list of docs to furnish. Anyway, follow the link below and see the docs I supplied (for my friend). It was enough to land my friend VISA within 2 weeks and 2 days.

https://www.nairaland.com/1382505/success-french-visiting-visa-friend

regards.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Dextra(f): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
I got my Canada VISA ( visit) today. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dextra: I got my Canada VISA ( visit) today. smiley

Congrats
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by peacemark: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
praise God
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by kayconsult(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Am happy about nairaland and its initiatives. I was given my canadian student visa some weeks ago. I got lots of tips from this site...

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Guzye(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2014
I thank God for you guys. Let God's name be praised and forever glorified for our visa successes

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by willarrie(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Hi House,pls i want to relocate to Canada with my family but i dont knw how to go about it,pls any useful info
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2014
willarrie: Hi House,pls i want to relocate to Canada with my family but i dont knw how to go about it,pls any useful info
https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/343#1475467.10992
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by tblackE61(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2014
justwise:

Congrat to her! your love for Australia is spreading to your family members as well grin

Pleas @ justwise I really need your help on my Australia visa!! I was told its a cable visa as my visa will be given to me at the point of entry !! Pls nairalanders how true is this ? My agent sent me my immi no and passport no and I check d status at vivi which I saw a 3 years working visa with a shipping company!! But my fear is that my passport is not stamped at all I was told it will be stamped at d point of entry!! Pls friends how true is this thing call cable visa
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2014
tblackE61:

Pleas @ justwise I really need your help on my Australia visa!! I was told its a cable visa as my visa will be given to me at the point of entry !! Pls nairalanders how true is this ? My agent sent me my immi no and passport no and I check d status at vivi which I saw a 3 years working visa with a shipping company!! But my fear is that my passport is not stamped at all I was told it will be stamped at d point of entry!! Pls friends how true is this thing call cable visa

Its a scam, don't waste your money and time

Visa Scams and Warnings

The Australian Government is aware that clients in Africa have been targeted by e-mails fraudulently offering visa services in relation to offers of employment in Australia. In some cases, the scam emails purport to be sent on behalf of the Australian Government, for example from the Australia High Commission or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

Clients should only communicate with the Australian High Commission, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, or VFS Nigeria directly using the contact details provided on this website. We advise clients to carefully verify the authenticity of all offers of visa services and employment before providing any personal information or making any payments.

Should you believe that you are the victim of a scam, you should report it to your local police and you may also wish to report it via the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's Scamwatch website.
http://www.nigeria.embassy.gov.au/aaja/Visas_and_Migration.html

Cruise Ship Employment Scams

The Australian Government is aware that clients in Africa have been targeted by unsolicited e-mails fraudulently offering employment from Australian cruise ship companies. Victims of this scam are defrauded of fees supposedly for visas or fictitious ‘foreign worker certificates’. It appears that the fraudulent e-mails originate from other countries, not Australia. The Australian High Commission is unable to verify employment offers from Australian companies. Job-seekers are. however, strongly advised to verify all job offers using publicly available contact details for the relevant companies. Information on applying for Australian visas is available on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by wiseonemomoh(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
God is God.I receive my italian work permit last week.just 3days after I applied,they call me for my visa.God is great.up nairaland
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by misszionboo(f): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2015
God was really with my application for study visa to cCanada. Wen I first stumbled into dis thread. I said to my self I must sharemy testimony too. My application is d fastest. I ve see so. Far. Noticed so many errors only after it has been submitted. But. Kept praying. To God alone be all d glory for it came out successful.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2015
misszionboo:
God was really with my application for study visa to cCanada. Wen I first stumbled into dis thread. I said to my self I must sharemy testimony too. My application is d fastest. I ve see so. Far. Noticed so many errors only after it has been submitted. But. Kept praying. To God alone be all d glory for it came out successful.

Hmmmm I actually forget about this thread, congratulations for your Canadian study visa and also thank you for bringing this thread to life again.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by BOWOTO(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
I got my visa today, after being denied the first time, when I saw this thread I knew I was going to testify. God is indeed the best. Thank God Thank you Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by lauskidlala(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
guys I had a dream yesterday that I went for an interview and the v.o asked for my papers and started typing....he suddenly looked at me and saw the confidence in me and asked me do u have anything to say and I said.....EXODUS 5:1..God told moses to tell pharaoh that let my people go so that they may serve me.....and he said okay and stamped my passport.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.