Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Share Your Testimony Here. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Testimony Here. (56254 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
p.desmond:
@Shavel,

I have received the E-ticket an hour ago. Thanks...
@justwise, don't be annoyed bro , we just have to help one another.@p.Desmond Congrats bro... Fasten ur seat belt as u are about to fly from Lagos to amsterdam.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
shavel: @justwise, don't be annoyed bro , we just have to help one another.@p.Desmond Congrats bro... Fasten ur seat belt as u are about to fly from Lagos to amsterdam.

Lolz, thanks bro, wish you the same.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by eduson33(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
wonderful thread.i love this travel sect more dan my gfriend.this sect kept my hope alive when i was stil in 9ja.even til nw,its been my favourite.bravo brothers.GOD wey do am 4 me,go do am 4 u.jst trust n obey...

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by johann86: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Just got d best bday present ever, just collected my 2year multi visa wif 20hrs work permitted....Special thanks goes to justwise, Donxavier,dharkchild you guys rock!!! Submitted on d 31st of July, collected my visa 2day...Goodluck 2 the rest of NL's who have submitted and expecting, you'd definitely hear good news IJN...also do u part and adhere 2 instruction and advice 4rm Justwise,don,darkchild and d rest gurus...cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by ghettodreamz(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2012
@johann86;

Congrat bro...Where exactly are you heading to?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
Am now in the Netherlands...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
p.desmond:
Am now in the Netherlands...
congrat again 4 ur jny...wish u da best in ur studies
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by ghettodreamz(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2012
@p.desmond;

Are you the same person as johann86? Just wondering, my last question was directed to johann86, but you responded to it that you were in Netherland. Are you the same person behind the 2 username's?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Cavenchy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
kunlewoye: I got my visa today! Thanks people, you have been really helpful. Main issues I had to tackle were those that pertained to errors on my WAEC cert and not having my old passport which was withheld by the issuing authority during its validity extension. For the former, I got an affidavit from the Federal High court, included the old statements of result for both WAEC and NECO, also stated it in my application. For the latter, I just explained that I did a validity extension becoz my old passport would not cover the duration of my program and the old one was not returned to me. Never forgetting all the advice and suggestions from the guyz on here; Justwise et al. Yippeeeee!!!

congrats
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Demaejy:
congrat again 4 ur jny...wish u da best in ur studies

Thanks bro. Wish you all the best too....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
ghettodreamz: @p.desmond;

Are you the same person as johann86? Just wondering, my last question was directed to johann86, but you responded to it that you were in Netherland. Are you the same person behind the 2 username's?

You are asking a very dumb question. If you have eyes and brains you would have read my previous posts before jumping in to write trash....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
p.desmond:

You are asking a very dumb question. If you have eyes and brains you would have read my previous posts before jumping in to write trash....
thnkx ur welcome!
Take it easy wt d man,mayb he doesnt knw dats y he asked ...
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Demaejy:
thnkx ur welcome!
Take it easy wt d man,mayb he doesnt knw dats y he asked ...

No, he deliberately did that. If you read into his word you will be able to understand the sarcastic and insinuation in his words. Oh before I forget. Its very cold here.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
p.desmond:

No, he deliberately did that. If you read into his word you will be able to understand the sarcastic and insinuation in his words. Oh before I forget. Its very cold here.
grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2012
Demaejy:
grin
cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by johann86: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ghettodreamz im Johann86, heading to British institute of tech & ecommerce for msc in network technology in LONDON sorry i havent been online for a while. and in my posts i actually got a one year four months visa not a 2-year visa
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
I just got my swaziland visa today. Its actually a neighbouring country in southern africa. A visit to this small country won't be a bad idea. I applied in pretoria on monday 17th and collected it today 19th. Its actually no big deal visa since no document is required to be submitted unless invitation or hotel booking only. The visa is a stamp and not a sticker. May be, next week, i will be there.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by DisGuy: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
henrychubayo: I just got my swaziland visa today. Its actually a neighbouring country in southern africa. A visit to this small country won't be a bad idea. I applied in pretoria on monday 17th and collected it today 19th. Its actually no big deal visa since no document is required to be submitted unless invitation or hotel booking only. The visa is a stamp and not a sticker. May be, next week, i will be there.

Take lots of pictures and share with us, ive always been interested in that country

P.Desmond, how studies, we are expecting a new thread of your less busy days lets see what that country is saying in PICTURES, so we can visit for the weekend cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dis Guy:

Take lots of pictures and share with us, ive always been interested in that country

P.Desmond, how studies, we are expecting a new thread of your less busy days lets see what that country is saying in PICTURES, so we can visit for the weekend cheesy
Do i post the pictures here or should i open a new thread for that cause as justwise always say here, lets keep this thread solely for testimonies.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by DisGuy: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
henrychubayo:
Do i post the pictures here or should i open a new thread for that cause as justwise always say here, lets keep this thread solely for testimonies.

New thread, many thanks
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by euroboy: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dis Guy:

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by pdesmond1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dis Guy:

Hey bro, its all good over here, studies have been good, but here their method of study too slow for me. Anywhere what kind of photos do you want me to share? Ah remind me, which country are you?
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by DisGuy: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
p.desmond:

Hey bro, its all good over here, studies have been good, but here their method of study too slow for me. Anywhere what kind of photos do you want me to share? Ah remind me, which country are you?

know what you mean, but it will pick up, they give a lot of room for independent studies and out of class activities

interesting pictire that could make anyone wanna visit, culture, places, events with simple narrative-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.