Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) (40709 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by maballack(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Why won't you be there...Is it not your job to serve guets and wash the dishes?? or have you gotten a new job?? grin

Eko hotel is not your mothers local joint where who serves also washes

Well If you say i work there ...means i earn a living ....what do you do.....(if your mom could raise you from sales off her local joint ..means i could very much raise as much as 10 of you...

Stop hatin bruv or was the ticket too expensive for you
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by cigie(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
kelechi513: Mehn I rily misd out oo cry Is dat last pic dat of Mr Raw? Help me confirm. Iyanya kip doin ur thing. Thumbs up
yes thats nigga raw dressed like one mazi businessman grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
goldng: Too Much Money... I heard that a table for Four was 1 Million Naira
And it's for the liks of Aliko. cool
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by ebamma(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
wetin concern me for dia,if them like make make bill gates attend,make i sip my alamo jare

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by tunapawizzy: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
this photographer na idiot o...u cum make my world's greatest Dbanj be like famzer behind Mr and Mrs Chikwe
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
cigie:
That's DJ Jimmy jat and not Mr Raw.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by maballack(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
goldng: Too Much Money... I heard that a table for Four was 1 Million Naira
Brand_new:
And it's for the liks of Aliko. cool

Does he have two heads !!!
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Ideraolu: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
jude33084: Where was I?!!! grin

in the kitchen..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunapawizzy: this photographer na idiot o...u cum make my world's greatest Dbanj be like famzer behind Mr and Mrs Chikwe
Me sef dey wonder oo. D'Banj come be like waka pass.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Ideraolu: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
iyanda146: Wheather Aliko Dangote attend or he no attend it dose not put garri on the table.

Bros, 4 ur age no only garri u still dey chase around? abeg wake up b4 u go miss bus... grin grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by jspac(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
cigie:
HAhaha grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by idirect(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
jude33084: Where was I?!!! grin
I saw U there nau, na U dey open entrance door grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by ANYPEN(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Na wa o! All these for a guy that hasn't gotten his head straightened? A yoruba guy who named his hardwork after to*to? & that isn't even a musician that he call himself?
Where were these rich people when people like Sunny ade, Ebenezer, Obe, ASA, 2face, Femi Kuti, etc. Do real & original songs & giving this country a name to reckone with

Does it mean money can have no atom of integrity in it? I mean these people can as well just send their children to represent them nah

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
OMO BABA OLOWO INDEED grin

Viewing this topic: 4bobo, browze, Sam567, lundyx(m), Martinezv16(m), Whymee, chuksonu, oluwas3un(f), omonori1, Jonzi(m), Ajengogo(m), ztar(m), CY09(m), omenziate, aare07(m), Siloko26(m), Richfella(m), ebony13(f), bimbor(m), stevewale, biodunid, 9jacrip, fjohns, Olatwodeletwo, billante(m), legendprac(m), adira(f), eliastayo(m), igbanbajo(m), Michealeni, lyricalpontiff, Royce29, funola, pattyclues, lammie01, alexleo(m), susku mayaya(m), Baba_Eleko, obo_man(m), ~Bluetooth, shuaiyak(m), uwaj54, sexyval, Idera_olu, bisoye.bisoye, mayorteeny, real4life, Dotun Afon(m), heriibk, Adrenaline, Chasdonblizz, woodboi(m), ladg, ANY-PEN (m), xterra2(m), ozor1, saintiyke, stupor, Mosmosis, miazadavid(m), Boyoorisha, maballack(m), jerseyboy, feelamong(m), thirdi(m), Chaydee(m), commynikky, ActiveMan(m), abdakeem(m), Abyjah, dipson047, gentleasia(m), chuks49(m), Tadon200(m), polo_b, nnemmpi, collozzuz, Heymus(m), luvmijeje(f), driek, Bash Me(m), jossy26, abdulkayus(m), aluko360(m), wmoruf, afam4eva(m), Kagawa, lacasa, dj187, Eking, idirect and 128 guest(s)
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
afam4eva: So, where's Dangote??

Ohh, i've seen him.

What's the proof that that's Davido's Album launch?? Cos i find it hard to belive that the richest man in Africa will leave various business meetings that he has to attend the album launch of Sunny Ade Ebenezer Obey Femi Kuti Davido. WTF.

Why are you falling my hands?
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by ritux: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
And I guess this is our own Toke Makinwa of nairaland.
she looks cutie

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Gen2jaynee: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2012

Ohh, i've seen him.

What's the proof that that's Davido's Album launch?? Cos i find it hard to belive that the richest man in Africa will leave various business meetings that he has to attend the album launch of Sunny Ade Ebenezer Obey Femi Kuti Davido. WTF.
AFAM if u no get eyez @ least u get ears......*OMO BABA OLOWO*..u hear'am?....DAVIDO carry go joor nofin do yaahh
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by killuminati(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
This davido of a guy be like OBO(monkey)grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by nikkyshyne(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2012

Ohh, i've seen him.

This is so funny.

Rich men need to take a break too you know? Let them groove and paartey!
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by daminho(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
if u dey hate me(davido) go chop nkwobi(dats if ur pocket can afford it)>>>dont underate me>>>>>omo baba olowo on point>>>Biggyman

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
Are you suppose to say anything after being called out as the worthless bigot you are?

By the way, I'm very successful in life and am very proud to be feeding from the ideas my brain generates on daily basis, unlike you who can only hate super achievers.

Imagine this toad bringing the names of sunny ade and femi kuti down, because they are not from his region. femi kuti has grammy nomination to his name and what do you have to your name? fooool!

afam4eva:
I don't even know where to start from. You sound like someone who uses the success of other people to validate himself. is your life that hopeless. Why not just shoot yourself and end the mysery or are you too dumb to know where the trigger is located??

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by espn(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2012

Ohh, i've seen him.

beefer don't beef dem..if u cant beat dem join dem..if u can't join den simply commit suicide..if dats too hard..keep wallowing in abject poverty dude!u aint an altruistic person..dats ur prob..always embrace success if u wanna smell success!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by lucom: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2012

Ohh, i've seen him.

Read the article again and try to find out who Deji Adeleke is before you can rule it out if Dangote can attend or not. For all reasons it might just be at the behest of Davido's father who happened to be a close associate of Dangote. Stop displaying hate and ignorance as its really annoying reading this type of comment.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by ddippset(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
the money he realises from the launch would most likely be much more than that from the album sale. e go reach all of us.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by doublekay: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
ANY-PEN :
Na wa o! All these for a guy that hasn't gotten his head straightened? A yoruba guy who named his hardwork after to*to? & that isn't even a musician that he call himself?
Where were these rich people when people like Sunny ade, Ebenezer, Obe, ASA, 2face, Femi Kuti, etc. Do real & original songs & giving this country a name to reckone with

Does it mean money can have no atom of integrity in it? I mean these people can as well just send their children to represent them nah

My brotheroooo

is not as if na bad belle but even a WHOLE 2 bobo's album lunch no even carry half of this whole fuss. haba wetin dey happen sef
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Revolva(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Haha nairaland no go kill me

Well its just because of money that brought davido out to the limelite jare this is how sick nigeria is only the wealthy get to tuck in their children works everywhere-imagine davido singing in back when-single which ft naetoc- when I was broke o nobody send me o now these girls dey f wash me like omo bla bla bla- now ponder is dat true for a billionaire son that have not hustel in his life before and earn a salary. So much fakeness in our lyrics and we celebrate it even those wey no come from slum dey say dem be street boyz-

In yankee if oga bill gate wanna attend a rapper from the poorest hood ,its not by padi padi
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Money can't buy class.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Are you suppose to say anything after being called out as the worthless bigot you are?

By the way, I'm very successful in life and am very proud to be feeding from the ideas my brain generates on daily basis, unlike you who can only hate super achievers.

Imagine this toad bringing the names of sunny ade and femi kuti down, because they are not from his region. femi kuti has grammy nomination to his name and what do you have to your name? fooool!

Now, i know foor sure that you're foool. I listed Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey and Femi kuti just to paint a picture as to why Dangote would attend Davido's album lunch when he's not any of those people i mentioned. Davido is a nonentity as far as Nigerian music is concerned when compared to those musicians i listed.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by oladayo042: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Davido OBO
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by buzugee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
edit
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Odinaka00(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
I saw dangote along wif davido near e-center wen I Ѡάs driving down τ̲̅ȍ sabo yaba wif ♍Ɣ latest SUV. Ϟo be lie
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by gulfer: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Why won't you be there...Is it not your job to serve guets and wash the dishes?? or have you gotten a new job?? grin
LMAO, ol boy you wicked oooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.