Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) (40732 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Odinaka00(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Every topic for Nland nwadays dey generate insults nd tribal war whyzikwanu ojiri dizie like this na? We re one nigeria o, ghanians ªŋd other african countries wey dey for dz forum go dey laugh at us na, make una dey relate well abeg
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by odehme: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
economists av said it d rich will continue 2 b richer
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by boyendowed(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
so, when will you ibo fools stop hating the yorubas? imagine how this bigot skilfully put out the names of international artists to ridicule, just because they are not from his region.

This same goat would have shower tons of praises, should this event involve p-square or other ibo speaking artist. what is more annoying here is, you live and feed from the region you loathed this much. one would expect you to move back to abia from your comfort zone in lagos.

Now,show me one artist from your region with grammy nomination, just ONE!

whether you like it or not Davido is richer than your entire family. lemme read your suicide note because billionaires attended Davido's party. person.

Nawa o.You are taking this too personal
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by onlinenoni: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=18pt] Motto: WE TALKING MONEY YOU TALKING NONSENSE [/size] angry
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by hoyehdiran: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Why won't you be there...Is it not your job to serve guets and wash the dishes?? or have you gotten a new job?? grin

Another moderator imposed exile/blocking is on the way for you...watch this space!!!!! (DING)
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by chatterly: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
i wonder how this became a tribal issue?
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
You are indeed a hybrid goat far less than what I thought of you. . .so,what's wrong with Dangote attending Davido's event? I pity you.

Don't you have any shame? No matter how hard you try to cover up your reddish bigoted eyes, your first post has batryed you. Ewu!

afam4eva:
Now, i know foor sure that you're foool. I listed Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey and Femi kuti just to paint a picture as to why Dangote would attend Davido's album lunch when he's not any of those people i mentioned. Davido is a nonentity as far as Nigerian music is concerned when compared to those musicians i listed.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
Not really, just want to call that bigot out. The nematode is known for his hating and bitter comments to those not from his region.

The fool is a bigot hiding under the shade of objectivity . . .he is not alone.

boyendowed:

Nawa o.You are taking this too personal
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
I wonder what is wrong with all this rich men Can y'all believe dangote launched davido's album with N50million! angry angry just wondering why he gave him that much! plus in addition to what his father and other well wishers who came donated, y'all can just imagine how much he made from the album launch! I mean its too much for a small boy like davido jor! I just hope when he finish calculating how much he made from the album launch he wont post it on twitter angry
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
LesbianBoy: I wonder what is wrong with all this rich men Can y'all believe dangote launched davido's album with N50million! angry angry just wondering why he gave him that much! plus in addition to what his father and other well wishers who came donated, y'all can just imagine how much he made from the album launch! I mean its too much for a small boy like davido jor! I just hope when he finish calculating how much he made from the album launch he wont post it on twitter angry

Too much Kee if you were given that amount of money for your hardwork a.k.a creativity,be sincere ... u go reject am? undecided
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by basher(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
so, when will you ibo fools stop hating the yorubas? imagine how this bigot skilfully put out the names of international artists to ridicule, just because they are not from his region.

This same goat would have shower tons of praises, should this event involve p-square or other ibo speaking artist. what is more annoying here is, you live and feed from the region you loathed this much. one would expect you to move back to abia from your comfort zone in lagos.

whether you like it or not Davido is richer than your entire family. lemme read your suicide note because billionaires attended Davido's party. person.

You just can't help yourself. How does afam4ever's comment translate to Ibo's hating on Yorubas? Weren't Ibos in that event? Aren't some Ibos making money off davido as things stand? Please tell me how davido is closer to you more than any other Ibo person out there? Does davido know who the hell you are? What would your response have been if the comment came from a Yoruba person? You probably would have seen it as constructive & would have responded like a human being.

Please don't let your over-imaginative mind cause you heart attack!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by emmalson: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Rhino or whatever your real name is your just a very big idle fool. Go kill yourself, Idiot
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
basher:

You just can't help yourself. How does afam4ever's comment translate to Ibo's hating on Yorubas? Weren't Ibos in that event? Aren't some Ibos making money off davido as things stand? Please tell me how davido is closer to you more than any other Ibo person out there? Does davido know who the hell you are? What would your response have been if the comment came from a Yoruba person? You probably would have seen it as constructive & would have responded like a human being.

help us tell d mugu
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by emmalson: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Rhino or whatever your real name is your just a very big idle fool. Go kill yourself, Idiot.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ emmalson

Don't enjoy goats quoting me. calling my names alone won't make you look smarter than the tadpole you are. Ise Ewu !

basher:

Are you equally sad Davido is counting money like a bank teller? I understand how you feel, after calling him crap and other demeaning names.

#Now playing. . . . Dollars at bank by Davido and Kayswitch.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by basher(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
@ emmalson

Don't enjoy goats quoting me. calling my names alone won't make you look smarter than the tadpole you are. Ise Ewu !

Are you equally sad Davido is counting money like a bank teller? I understand how you feel, after calling him crap and other demeaning names.

#Now playing. . . . Dollars at bank by Davido and Kayswitch.

Calling him crap? SMH! You need help.

You better stop wasting your time on NairaLand & go and make real money so your kids can be singing omo baba lowo for you instead of raining curses on you each time they have to jump molue!
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bro, allow me to deal with these pigs once and for all. I'm sick and tired of reading comments of these hate-filled evolving squirrels attacking anything from south west.

The boy put together album with some astonishing tracks and beats, yet they called him crap. He went ahead to win 30 million naira deal with Mtn, they still hate him. Now, he pulled together the richest black men on earth, they are still writing rubbish?. Thesame hate they are extending to Dbanj and other great artist from south west like wizkid and co. . .and you expect me to be mute? Nah!

Go to Facebook, YouTube and twitter, they are there attacking with racist comments.

PStylish: okun Rhino.
bi ren e ri?
oro wo fo un Afam ati awon ona ibo lakoko yen mo le tun.
ta won jo.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
For every 100k you donate, I give 1 million naira. pick a charity/motherless house of your choice and take up my challenge.

or do you think everyone is living a pathetic life like you? . . .don't make me wait too long.

basher:

Calling him crap? SMH! You need help.

You better stop wasting your time on NairaLand & go and make real money so your kids can be singing omo baba lowo for you instead of raining curses on you each time they have to jump molue!
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by kennidiamo: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Bro, allow me to deal with these pigs once and for all. I'm sick and tired of reading comments of these hate-filled evolving squirrels attacking anything from south west.

The boy put together album with some astonishing tracks and beats, yet they called him crap. He went ahead to win 30 million naira deal with Mtn, they still hate him. Now, he pulled together the richest black men on earth, they are still writing rubbish?. Thesame hate they are extending to Dbanj and other great artist from south west like wizkid and co. . .and you expect me to be mute? Nah!

Go to Facebook, YouTube and twitter, they are there attacking with racist comments.

rhino you are on point jhor..
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by basher(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
For every 100k you donate, I give 1 million naira. pick a charity/motherless house of your choice and take up my challenge.

or do you think everyone is living a pathetic life like you? . . .don't make me wait too long.

Rhino abi Bluetooth or whatever you call yourself. Stop running your mouth. You can never ever donate 1 million naira, not even 100k. Talk is cheap! So what, you ate now a jobless Yoruba crusader or what?
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by omenziate(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Some tribalists on Nairaland should b shot dead, can't even read some topics witout insults yt dey are quick to defend demselves against ghana, zambia and guatemala.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Just 100k to prove your loudness and you came back ranting and mistaking me for bluetooth? I thought you were yapping about riches and wealth?

Indeed empty barrels make the useless noise. now, sod off and go play in the sun or something. The challenge is still open, and I would like you to post a verifiable teller made to any charity organization of your choice that can be assess online. let the payments be made with nairaland moniker.

for you couple of millions is a matter of life and death? Yet you are quick to mention money and riches? Nkwobi!

basher:

Rhino abi Bluetooth or whatever you call yourself. Stop running your mouth. You can never ever donate 1 million naira, not even 100k. Talk is cheap! So what, you ate now a jobless Yoruba crusader or what?
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by FXKing2012(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

p-square is the best
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
speak for yourself. . .I equally hate Chinese chicks, does that make them to be the worst? shior!

FXKing2012:

p-square is the best
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by basher(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Just 100k to prove your loudness and you came back ranting and mistaking me for bluetooth? I thought you were yapping about riches and wealth?

Indeed empty barrels make the useless noise. now, sod off and go play in the sun or something. The challenge is still open, and I would like you to post a verifiable teller made to any charity organization of your choice that can be assess online. let the payments be made with nairaland moniker.

for you couple of millions is a matter of life and death? Yet you are quick to mention money and riches? Nkwobi!

And you are the biggest barrel of all. Yes, I'm talking about riches and wealth and you have neither. Do you think I was born yesterday? 100k to prove what and to who? To some faceless name on nairaland? Poverty has definitely mushed up your already weak brain, Mr Fighter-of-pointless-yoruba-cause. YOU ARE A POOR MAN; PERRIOD!! If you don't like that truth then go and die! Verifiable teller my arse; charity organisation my foot! If you are so desperate for money then email me privately and I might consider your request.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by omenziate(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
But on a more serious note, don't think what afam said deserves to b overflogged, it's not everyday u get to see a Forbes list billionaire at an album lunch,not even 2face ,Dbanj or Psquare can boast of such feat. But some resident tribalists are like roaches looking for places to pollute, destroy and disorganize.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
Finally, all naialanders can now see your wretched self without the mask. pathetic ape.

basher:

And you are the biggest barrel of all. Yes, I'm talking about riches and wealth and you have neither. Do you think I was born yesterday? 100k to prove what and to who? To some faceless name on nairaland? Poverty has definitely mushed up your already weak brain, Mr Fighter-of-pointless-yoruba-cause. YOU ARE A POOR MAN; PERRIOD!! If you don't like that truth then go and die! Verifiable teller my arse; charity organisation my foot! If you are so desperate for money then email me privately and I might consider your request.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sorry! Not sophisticated!
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by rash47(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
aare07: pride
Warafanahu Mokanaalaeya
God elevate me

Me too bro, so that we spend it in d right path, not d path of those who 've gone astray
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by basher(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Finally, all naialanders can now see your wretched self without the mask. pathetic ape.

You are like a kid. Very quick to resort to very childlish insults. Pathetic ape?! Is that what you could come up with? SMH. I hope you are not married, because you must be a nightmare to live with. Everyday will be a different pointless campaign against the poor suffering woman. Yes I know, its not your fault, you had terrible time growing up ...blah blah blah!!
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by basher(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
omenziate: But on a more serious note, don't think what afam said deserves to b overflogged, it's not everyday u get to see a Forbes list billionaire at an album lunch,not even 2face ,Dbanj or Psquare can boast of such feat. But some resident tribalists are like roaches looking for places to pollute, destroy and disorganize.

Well, he wasn't singing that song for nothing. He backed it up with action.

Meanwhile, some people are here trying to do some warped work-no-send type of defense for Davido when there was nothing to defend in the first place. Besides that, they can't back anything they say here up and then they have the guts to assume that "all nairalanders" are watching them? Deluded or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Celebrity Couples We Are Loving / Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College / Christmas Party At The Five Star Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.