Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) (40731 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by clemmonce(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
iyanda146: Wheather Aliko Dangote attend or he no attend it dose not put garri on the table.
DEFINITELY IT DOES NOT U HAV TO HUSTLE FOR YOUR OWN GARRI. DAVIDO IS DOIN HIS HUSTLIN
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by deshclones(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
This rhino aka bluetooth is a bleeding phool...who is femi kuti in african music circle?he has been nominated for grammy countless times yet he has not clinched the price..doesn't it tell you something about him?? Dude is lucky he plays a genre of music that is not popular..I don't even think there are upto 50musicians that play that kind of music he is known for in the whole world..that guy plays noise..absolute thrash..and silly rhino is boasting with femi of all people..gimme a break man...tell me about sunny ade and I will gladly dobale for him..not some classless noise making man like femi..tomoro some dude will boast with alariwo of africa..smh
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
Why should I be wasting my time on a worthless piece of rag that may pass the night with an empty stomach?

I wish someone could just end the life of this maggot suffering from genetic stup!dity to save the world from breeding of more ediots .

it is really disturbing that apes like you would be allowed to get married and breed more hopeles mongrels. Anyone that can end your miserable life must be treated as a national hero. Nkita ara.

basher:

You are like a kid. Very quick to resort to very childlish insults. Pathetic ape?! Is that what you could come up with? SMH. I hope you are not married, because you must be a nightmare to live with. Everyday will be a different pointless campaign against the poor suffering woman. Yes I know, its not your fault, you had terrible time growing up ...blah blah blah!!
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why should I be wasting my time on a worthless piece of rag that may pass the night with an empty stomach?

I wish someone could just end the life of this maggot suffering from genetic stup!dity to save the world from breeding of more ediots .

it is really disturbing that apes like you would be allowed to get married and breed more hopeles mongrels. Anyone that can end your miserable life must be treated as a national hero. Nkita ara.

On a more serious level, you need serious help. Seek for help or help yourself end this mysery you call a life so that the world would be one-sick person free. Just pull the trigger man. Your life has become a joke.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
Acidosis: I'm always eager to open any thread I see Dangote. He's the why I'm here.

*walks out of thread*

Same as me. Lost interest immediately after the first pic.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Today must be a sad day for a poor little, red-eyed toad like you after being exposed of his bigotry. shameless Arrow

afam4eva:
On a more serious level, you need serious help. Seek for help or help yourself end this mysery you call a life so that the world would be one-sick person free. Just pull the trigger man. Your life has become a joke.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Do you think shouting Rhino alone all over the place would make you look smarter than the dehydrated goat you are? fool.

deshclones: This rhino aka bluetooth is a bleeding phool...who is femi kuti in african music circle?he has been nominated for grammy countless times yet he has not clinched the price..doesn't it tell you something about him?? Dude is lucky he plays a genre of music that is not popular..I don't even think there are upto 50musicians that play that kind of music he is known for in the whole world..that guy plays noise..absolute thrash..and silly rhino is boasting with femi of all people..gimme a break man...tell me about sunny ade and I will gladly dobale for him..not some classless noise making man like femi..tomoro some dude will boast with alariwo of africa..smh
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by passionate88: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
NICE LEGS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Krucifax(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
so, when will you ibo fools stop hating the yorubas? imagine how this bigot skilfully put out the names of international artists to ridicule, just because they are not from his region.

This same goat would have shower tons of praises, should this event involve p-square or other ibo speaking artist. what is more annoying here is, you live and feed from the region you loathed this much. one would expect you to move back to abia from your comfort zone in lagos.

Now,show me one artist from your region with grammy nomination, just ONE!

whether you like it or not Davido is richer than your entire family. lemme read your suicide note because billionaires attended Davido's party. person.

Granted Afam4eva's post was infantile,but i dare say it was nothing more than tongue-in-cheek. But how do you justify stooping so low to turn this to a childish handbag slinging contest of tribal differences. Okay the guy said something that irked you,suddenly all Igbos are fools??!! I think you need to retract that statement and an apology is also due.
If you want to have a fight with someone by all means do so,just don't bring his tribal allegiances into the equation!!! What's the matter with you??
Tomorrow we'll all accuse northerners of being behind illiterate and backwards because of intolerance to other tribes but here some of you are doing the same thing you so hypocritically accuse others of.

You know it's not just you,there other cowards in other parts of the world who have discovered the internet and hide under the cloak anonymity,to sling vile,insensitive and racist comments on the web. I challenge you to come out publicly in your work place(assuming you are employed)or place of education(this i seriously doubt) and speak ill of another tribe or race and see what happens!!!

Shame on you!!Nigeria has many problems and people like you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by DerMeister: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
kiss shocked This babe is smokin!!! Can I get her digits from sumbdy plz!!

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Azidogen2: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
MEN SEE PEOPLE WEY DEY EMBEZZLE OUR MONEY! angry angry angry
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by binhozie(m): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2012
basher:

And you are the biggest barrel of all. Yes, I'm talking about riches and wealth and you have neither. Do you think I was born yesterday? 100k to prove what and to who? To some faceless name on nairaland? Poverty has definitely mushed up your already weak brain, Mr Fighter-of-pointless-yoruba-cause. [size=15pt]YOU ARE A POOR MAN; PERRIOD!![/size] If you don't like that truth then go and die! Verifiable teller my arse; charity organisation my foot! If you are so desperate for money then email me privately and I might consider your request.

Lol. . . Bro
Leave rhinoceros alone abeg. I was embarrassed to read his 100k vs 1million incoherence
He doesnt sound like someone that can contribute to the refurbishment of his local mama-put stall
He is just a pathetic tribalist loser grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by deenee: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2012
I was at the album launch and a front liner too. No doubt it was a star studded event and convincing Dangote to attend is a good publicity stunt that paid off. Was the show a success? Well, I guess the answer to that is relative! I won't delve into this as I don't want to start another 'war of words' that will be drawn along ethnic or tribal lines on this thread.

Davido has every reason to maximize the opportunity availed to him now. His father is supposedly a 'billionaire' (not bearing in mind the fact that he is also one of the largest debtors owing our Nigerian banks billions yet unpaid and also partially responsible for the large wave of redundacies sweeping through the industry).

I think as far as music is concerned, it is too early to call Davido a 'superstar'. He has to prove himself to his teeming fans and show to critics too that he has what it takes and not because he is an "Omo Baba Olowo". The real stars if you ask me are the likes of tuface, M.I Jesse Jagz, Ice prince, dagrin (RIP) and a handful of other artistes that built their career from ground up. Those that had to work at odd jobs just to raise money for studio session. Those did shows for free just to build a fan base. Those that left their parents and siblings and moved to Lagos without any money or connections but just a "demotape and dream". Those that have evolved from being label artistes to label owners and built their fan base and empire from ground up( E.M.E, Loppy records, hypetek and square records just to mention a few!).

Davido's dad might be a "billionaire" and perhaps had a "star studded" album launch but I am not holding my breath!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2012
You should have invested few minutes to investigate posting history, I doubt if your low IQ wont betray you.I normally don't respond to ediotic post of this nature. but the fool came in with morronic dwarfed rubbish calling others jobless when in reality some of us are employers of labour.

I knew it would actually come to this, after I descended to his level of piggery. so, next time you fools should gauge your asrholes before shyting nonsense over the net.

I can't believe couple of millions is giving you goats sleepless nights. yeah, it does feel idiotic to be calling people with a decade of working experience of their chosen career jobless? what an ape.

binhozie:

Lol. . . Bro
Leave rhinoceros alone abeg. I was embarrassed to read his 100k vs 1million incoherence
He doesnt sound like someone that can contribute to the refurbishment of his local mama-put stall
He is just a pathetic tribalist loser grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2012
spoken like a true bigot coming out to defend his brother. Your foolishness is exasperating to think and conclude that afam made that comment with his tongue-in-cheek.

lemme tell you, afam is a known chronic bigot that always find a way round events of this kind to manifest. why don't you just do yourself a favour by clicking on that user name before spewing arrant rubbish? Go figure!

mean while, you can as well show me any positive comment from that racist to people that are not from his ethnic inclination. I wait!

secondly, I don't have problem with calling a spade a spade. If you find my post disturbing then why don't you just move to another thread? besides I don't enjoy ediots shouting my names through their empty skulls. Now, bounce!

Krucifax:

Granted Afam4eva's post was infantile,but i dare say it was nothing more than tongue-in-cheek. But how do you justify stooping so low to turn this to a childish handbag slinging contest of tribal differences. Okay the guy said something that irked you,suddenly all Igbos are fools??!! I think you need to retract that statement and an apology is also due.
If you want to have a fight with someone by all means do so,just don't bring his tribal allegiances into the equation!!! What's the matter with you??
Tomorrow we'll all accuse northerners of being behind illiterate and backwards because of intolerance to other tribes but here some of you are doing the same thing you so hypocritically accuse others of.

You know it's not just you,there other cowards in other parts of the world who have discovered the internet and hide under the cloak anonymity,to sling vile,insensitive and racist comments on the web. I challenge you to come out publicly in your work place(assuming you are employed)or place of education(this i seriously doubt) and speak ill of another tribe or race and see what happens!!!

Shame on you!!Nigeria has many problems and people like you are one of them.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Krucifax(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
spoken like a true bigot coming out to defend his brother. Your foolishness is exasperating to think and conclude that afam made that comment with his tongue-in-cheek.

lemme tell you, afam is a known chronic bigot that always find a way round events of this kind to manifest. why don't you just do yourself a favour by clicking on that user name before spewing arrant rubbish? Go figure!

mean while, you can as well show me any positive comment from that racist to people that are not from his ethnic inclination. I wait!

secondly, I don't have problem with calling a spade a spade. If you find my post disturbing then why don't you just move to another thread? besides I don't enjoy ediots shouting my names through their empty skulls. Now, bounce!

How very mature of you. It would be too easy to step down a notch to your level,to start mud slinging but old age won't permit me. So according to you this Afam fellow is a known bigot,and your enlightened response to a bigot is to equally engage in bigotry? I can appreciate it's hard for you to understand the error of your ways,be it down to youth or just a lack of substantive life experiences. My advise to you is this,your behavior is very unbecoming and deplorable.
I do hope for the good of all you eventually grow up one day,because believe it or not i actually wish you well silly as you are. I've been around long and far enough to understand black folk where possible should be pulling together not tearing each other apart. You've got lots of battles ahead of you son just you wait and see,in time you'll look back at this and shake your head at your own behavior.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Take your nonsensical sermon to the nearest synagogue, as you can see I have a work to do by smoking out, red-eyed bigots pulling down super achievers like me with their senseless badmouthing.

I don't wish to grow up as you, if that will make me to become a bigot like you.

I''ll appreciate it if you don't respond to my post again, cos you are demonstrating a character of a demented frustrated irritant. shalom.

Krucifax:

How very mature of you. It would be too easy to step down a notch to your level,to start mud slinging but old age won't permit me. So according to you this Afam fellow is a known bigot,and your enlightened response to a bigot is to equally engage in bigotry? I can appreciate it's hard for you to understand the error of your ways,be it down to youth or just a lack of substantive life experiences. My advise to you is this,your behavior is very unbecoming and deplorable.
I do hope for the good of all you eventually grow up one day,because believe it or not i actually wish you well silly as you are. I've been around long and far enough to understand black folk where possible should be pulling together not tearing each other apart. You've got lots of battles ahead of you son just you wait and see,in time you'll look back at this and shake your head at your own behavior.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2012
God bless you. Just read all the comments the bigot called afam made on threads about Dbanj, The Pepsi ambassador stuff, wizkid and other super achievers and compare it with his statements on the thread P square featured rick ross.

He is very quick at attacking any thread on front page discussing achievements of people of south western Nigeria. what is more annoying is that the fool is living and feeding from the region he loathed this much. sane people would expect him to move back to his village.

Dbanj -is crap according to him
wizkid - is crap according to him
Femi Kuti of all people is crap according the the stupid bigot. . . just look at how he quickly wrote thrash on this thread simply because davido pulled billionaires to his event, a feet which was never done in the history of Nigerian music industries.

PStylish: @Afam aka onilara and co.

I have observed that you consistently show up to display bad-belle (ilara in Yoruba),envy and tribalism whenever a thread is opened to announce/celebrate any yoruba person's success whether its breaking new ground in the case of dBanj, becoming Pepsi ambassadors in the case of Whizkid and Tiwa savage and now this - Africa's richest man attending Davido's album launch.

You must be suffering from a character problem. I mean, if you are not happy with a frontpage thread, why do you border entering it to comment. Can't you just waka pass.

Yorubas are ahead of Igbos in virtually all works of lIfe. That shouldn't bother you. It shouldnt stop you from making a good living or deprive you of inner joy and peace.

Afterall, it is God who made Yorubas what they are that also made the Igbos and you one of them.Be content with how God made you.

The mistake you NL Igbos make is that you think we are expecting your praises whenever threads about yoruba success are opened. Far from it. Those threads are opened for information sake and not to necessarily brag about what is already known and accepted by all and sundry.

It is however disgusting when you visit the thread and attempt to put down or denigrate some laudable feat out of inferiority complex and envy when you could as well ignored or passed by quietly when you know you had nothing edifying to say.

@Deenee
Why is envy and jealousy pushing you to question Davido's dad's billionaire status?
Who told you Dangote isnt owing all the major banks several billions and is only sevicing the interest?
Does that stop him from being Africa's richest?
Come on. Grow up.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2012
Look at how the animal tries to rubbish this wonderful achievement with his bigoted slanders. Go and die! afam you can never ever be like davido, Dbanj,wizkid or banky W.foolish ediota

afam4eva: So, where's Dangote??

Ohh, i've seen him.

What's the proof that that's Davido's Album launch?? Cos i find it hard to belive that the richest man in Africa will leave various business meetings that he has to attend the album launch of Sunny Ade Ebenezer Obey Femi Kuti Davido. WTF.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Look at how the animal tries to rubbish this wonderful achievement with his bigoted slanders. Go and die! afam you can never ever be like davido, Dbanj,wizkid or banky W.foolish ediota

And who told you that music is my calling. I have my calling, so you better go pray so that God can call you to be my housemaid since your life is hopeless and you have refused to heed to my advertise to shoot yourself.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2012
coming from a fool that host websites for a living? how much do earn in a month?

I stop working since 3 years ago and employ idiots like you to make money for me, while globe throttling for fun. only fools like you feels collecting few hundreds of thousand on monthly basis is achievement. slave!

afam4eva:
And who told you that music is my calling. I have my calling, so you better go pray so that God can call you to be my housemaid since your life is hopeless and you have refused to heed to my advertise to shoot yourself.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
coming from a fool that host websites for a living? how much do earn in a month?

I stop working since 3 years ago and employ idiots like you to make money for me, while globe throttling for fun. only fools like you feels collecting few hundreds of thousand on monthly basis is achievement. slave!

What else do you do for a living apart from trolling from one thread to the other inciting hate and bigotry or do you get paid for being stupid?? You better go and join your fellow Osun jobless youth that are benefitting from the O-Yes initiative and stop roaming the cyberspace looking for whom to bully. O-Idiot.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by TheMatrix3: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2012
Applauds Davido...e no easy abeg.
@Krucifax: I dust my hat for you...Very precise and mature comments
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Ebijayjay(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2012
the boy is good no dout abt him , love his swag.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2012
Lame! . . .by the way, how much do you host a website? lmao

I saw you asking to design a website in other thread for 10 thousand naira shocked

I wonder if this crank head can put up a functioning website other than Joomla. I paid close a million naira for my company's unlimited data and email website which is constantly maintained by thesame folks for a paltry monthly sum. I would have consider hiring you. . .not for your bigotry and hate. why should I feed you only to turn around and insult us?

afam4eva:
What else do you do for a living apart from trolling from one thread to the other inciting hate and bigotry or do you get paid for being stupid?? You better go and join your fellow Osun jobless youth that are benefitting from the O-Yes initiative and stop roaming the cyberspace looking for whom to bully. O-Idiot.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Lame! . . .by the way, how much do you host a website? lmao

I saw you asking to design a website in other thread for 10 thousand naira shocked

I wonder if this crank head can put up a functioning website other than Joomla. I paid close a million naira for my company's unlimited data and email website which is constantly maintained by thesame folks for a paltry monthly sum. I would have consider hiring you. . .not for your bigotry and hate. why should I feed you only to turn around and insult us?

Lmao...laugh wan tear my belle. Now you're confirmed okpoko. You paid one million for an unlimited data and email?? Sorry to burst your burble but there's no such thing. You've been scammed. Who pays that amount for hosting a site if not a brain dead monkey. Now, i'm assuming that you did not pay the one million in your dream because i know for you that amount only exists in fiction.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Ebijayjay(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
no dout the boy is darm good i like his swag
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by adewex(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=chatterly For those who dont know,Davidos father(deji adeleke of the Pacific group) is one of Aliko Dangotes right hand men dating back over 20 yrs,for all we care he was @ the boys naming ceremony.]
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by deshclones(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Do you think shouting Rhino alone all over the place would make you look smarter than the dehydrated goat you are? fool.

Address the question b.1atch and stop derailing...who knows femi kuti??...quit yapping like a deranged dog...why would someone envy davido or any Yoruba musicians?..it is only a silly and unsecured fellow that will envy those folks..musicians come and go..but skills are for life..davido or your other Yoruba artist might be good musicians but heck they can never do my job...desh is equally an astounding geologist..with vast trainings and skills acquired...skills your musicians have no knowledge of...i am a guru in my own field...same with your dbanj or whatever..get that into your skull you dimwit..
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
That must have been way beyond your 10 thousand naira chinko Joomla websites. I forgave your idiocy once more. by the way, I said I paid close to one million naira for both design and hosting of the website. I guess your daftness should merit you an Olympic gold medal of stup!dity. Re-read my post and show me where I claimed to have paid 1 million naira.

I could have linked you to the guys maintaining my company's website not for the fact that I don't want to reveal so much here. they are experts with offices around the whole country and not some road side hungry Joomla crank heads like you.

are you trying to tell me you don't have knowledge of websites going for 850K? shocked but, then why should expect you to know this? when the few functioning brain cells in your head is occupied with hate and bigotry?. . .step up your game and roll with big boys cool.

afam4eva:
Lmao...laugh wan tear my belle. Now you're confirmed okpoko. You paid one million for an unlimited data and email?? Sorry to burst your burble but there's no such thing. You've been scammed. Who pays that amount for hosting a site if not a brain dead monkey. Now, i'm assuming that you did not pay the one million in your dream because i know for you that amount only exists in fiction.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Outstanding geologist? whatever that means to idiots. but seriously,I haven't laugh for long like what you wrote. so, how much are you paid? assuming you are working in Shell or Exxon Mobil or Chevron with your "outstanding" knowledge? . . .quoting from P-square ft. Rick Ross " we are talking money and you are talking nonsense. . . ."

Can your outstanding rubbish buy my Mercedes? first class fool. scram!!!

deshclones:

Address the question b.1atch and stop derailing...who knows femi kuti??...quit yapping like a deranged dog...why would someone envy davido or any Yoruba musicians?..it is only a silly and unsecured fellow that will envy those folks..musicians come and go..but skills are for life..davido or your other Yoruba artist might be good musicians but heck they can never do my job...desh is equally an astounding geologist..with vast trainings and skills acquired...skills your musicians have no knowledge of...i am a guru in my own field...same with your dbanj or whatever..get that into your skull you dimwit..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College / 30 Celebrity Couples We Are Loving / Christmas Party At The Five Star Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.