Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) (40733 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Esiere: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
why was he singing i no get moto in one of his first songs? is giving poverty impression the main thing in naija music
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by ifenadi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
nairalanders!!! guest what?, i am having fun
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by kolajoo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
Having fun too. lol
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by manugbo(m): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2012
passionate88: NICE LEGS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

FAT LEGS
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by anicho(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't even know where to start from. You sound like someone who uses the success of other people to validate himself. is your life that hopeless. Why not just shoot yourself and end the mysery or are you too dumb to know where the trigger is located??
afam u caused it urself, why would u offer hate in ur first comment and bring so much disrespect to my darling state from a nonentity? I even doubt u are from abia state. Pls next time get ur facts right b4 saying a damn thing.
And u 'rhino' or what do u cal urself if u see and say someone is a fool, u shouldnt hav responded cos dat wld make u a bigger fool which i see u r 4 even disrespectin a whole state.......damn some people need brain reconstructive surgery.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Adam4eva does not deserve any sympathy or consolation, the goat would be better off when left to feed on fresh grass, afteral that's what makes them happy. The dullard should in no way be allowed to have access to computer to further propagate his hate and bitterness.

secondly, I don't your share your school of thoughts of leaving idiots alone to continue infesting us with stupidity, afteral they are not living in isolation or solitary, as we are liable to be affected by the consequency of their stupidity or our inactions.

let's put your logic to test by allowing boko harem or kidnappers to continue killing us, since according to you they should left alone or confronting them will make us bigger terrorist. . .. sounds twisted, abi?

The change we are expecting will never come if all we have to do is to "siddon and look" attitude

anicho:
afam u caused it urself, why would u offer hate in ur first comment and bring so much disrespect to my darling state from a nonentity? I even doubt u are from abia state. Pls next time get ur facts right b4 saying a damn thing.
And u 'rhino' or what do u cal urself if u see and say someone is a fool, u shouldnt hav responded cos dat wld make u a bigger fool which i see u r 4 even disrespectin a whole state.......damn some people need brain reconstructive surgery.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Revolva(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2012
See as responsible men here insulting them selves on here on a davido matter instead of them to join force and pull things together to make business grow and even get money pass dat small kid called davido who is spoon feed and have never suffered in his life-

Nairalanders pls oo stop it stop all dis fights and think of the next ways to make ur self made
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Adam4eva does not deserve any sympathy or consolation, the goat would be better off when left to feed on fresh grass, afteral that's what makes them happy. The dullard should in no way be allowed to have access to computer to further propagate his hate and bitterness.

secondly, I don't your share your school of thoughts of leaving idiots alone to continue infesting us with stupidity, afteral they are not living in isolation or solitary, as we are liable to be affected by the consequency of their stupidity or our inactions.

let's put your logic to test by allowing boko harem or kidnappers to continue killing us, since according to you they should left alone or confronting them will make us bigger terrorist. . .. sounds twisted, abi?

The change we are expecting will never come if all we have to do is to "siddon and look" attitude

So says the Nairaland resident bigot and stup1dity proponent. Now, i'll leave you to suffocate yourself with more stup1dity. Bye.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by danny19(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
so, when will you ibo fools stop hating the yorubas? imagine how this bigot skilfully put out the names of international artists to ridicule, just because they are not from his region.

This same goat would have shower tons of praises, should this event involve p-square or other ibo speaking artist. what is more annoying here is, you live and feed from the region you loathed this much. one would expect you to move back to abia from your comfort zone in lagos.

Now,show me one artist from your region with grammy nomination, just ONE!

whether you like it or not Davido is richer than your entire family. lemme read your suicide note because billionaires attended Davido's party. person.

Bird of the same feather flock together
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by 40fied(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
Revolva: Haha nairaland no go kill me

Well its just because of money that brought davido out to the limelite jare this is how sick nigeria is only the wealthy get to tuck in their children works everywhere-imagine davido singing in back when-single which ft naetoc- when I was broke o nobody send me o now these girls dey f wash me like omo bla bla bla- now ponder is dat true for a billionaire son that have not hustel in his life before and earn a salary. So much fakeness in our lyrics and we celebrate it even those wey no come from slum dey say dem be street boyz-

In yankee if oga bill gate wanna attend a rapper from the poorest hood ,its not by padi padi

True talk brov.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by tpia5: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
so a lot of these artists are actually not from poor homes.

not surprising, really.
Re: Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) by lertee(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
when money. Talks,bullshitshould go and rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Party At The Five Star Mansion (Photos) / Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.