Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (31453 Views)

A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by olajidesam(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
NA SHAME DEY WORRY THEM BESIDE SAMPLING DEY KILL SOME OF THEM MAY PEOPLE NO BEGINING TO COUNT D NOS
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by yongbabe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
@nutinikole
who da hell told u tat story?
it is amazin wat ppl do for attention!!
i dont know who to pity, the stupid idiot person, that lied to u ( if u are not making it up)
,or u tat belived it. NONSENSE!!!!!

And 2baba is NOT in lov with any model!
he is taking care of pregnant Pero, as they prepare to soposendly get marriedouch! cry.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Jazzygirl: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
HI every body that olo something web site is not funtion cus i tried to put enterainment it still did not work can annybody put me thru.as 4 d celebrity na GOD know
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2008
Does anybody know about Desmon Elliot. I think I'm in love with that guy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Emad(f): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2008
Dessy is married with two children
aint no way he will be leaving them for you grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Albato(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
am building a site for naija celebrity gossip. See my signature
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
i do not kno what to say again cry . . i think i miss my way
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by chinedu077: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2008
hey
every body i am from enugu and i need someone from the state smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by chinedu077: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2008
oh yee i know something about elliot
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2008
i hear say obiwon dey engage to 1 Oyinye n nomoreloss dey tidy essence also hear say faze don wire that ghanaian girl when sing, i be 16 years i go dey live like this ohh blah Blah BLAH,

TRUE STORY
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by helfie(f): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2008
I'm not sorry to say this but REALLY I 'll love to see what comes out tubaba's numerous relationships wiv all his niga babes,to think I WANTED TO MARRY HIM, it would v bn the mistake i'll neva forgive myself for! cry embarassed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by helfie(f): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
I hear say ini edo do abortion for her america based bobo so him go hook am by force,sey na true or na misinformation. If na true someone tell this babe to tread gently o, she's not the only babe in Nollywood.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2008
Emad:

Dessy is married with two children
aint no way he will be leaving them for you grin

sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 29, 2008
wats the biggie wit 2face anyhow dude is just plain no special features ok cept say e sabi sing watelse?make una tell me
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2008
Ini edo, is goin' out wit' d'banj. undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating by Vewalieri: 3:33pm On May 06, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married / Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] / Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.